Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday mkd. enjoy it.

i sprayed each section with water last night and retwisted using kbb milk and hairveda whipped gelly. i love the outcome.

You are very welcome.

I've some how managed to misplace the delivery confirmation. :wallbash: Did you receive the package?
I just sent you a PM. I got it today. You're the best. Thank you so much Vonnie!

happy birthday mkd. enjoy it.

i sprayed each section with water last night and retwisted using kbb milk and hairveda whipped gelly. i love the outcome.
Che, I think I am going to braid with KBB milk and try it with hairveda gelly instead of KCCC.

Hey ladies, someone darn fotki virus go my computer so I'll be MIA tonight cleaning this up. Using dd system to let you know.

Well....Celebrating mkd's Burrfday, I ended up getting a 16oz Bottle of Olive & Orange from the SSI 20% off Summer Sale.:blush:

*Stands & Pours out a little conditioner in celebration*:lachen:

Hey ladies, someone darn fotki virus go my computer so I'll be MIA tonight cleaning this up. Using dd system to let you know.
Aww man, Ltown. Sorry.
Well....Celebrating mkd's Burrfday, I ended up getting a 16oz Bottle of Olive & Orange from the SSI 20% off Summer Sale.:blush:

*Stands & Pours out a little conditioner in celebration*:lachen:
:giggle: I had a good time buying myself stuff today.

Sorry L, i got a virus from fotki too. That is why i don't click on any links posted on this site anymore. I know its not lhcf fault, its fotki. :nono:

i forgot to say that last night i gave myself a small trim. i was tired of looking at those raggedy ends lol. my right side was fine but i trimmed that too so i wouldnt have to deal with unevenness. as soon as i moisturized with kbb milk and cut my curls bounced right back. i cant wait to do a wash and go. im going to try and get second day hair tomorrow but if i cannot then i will slather my hair in evoo, co wash with suave coconut, add more evoo to my wet hair, then add kbb hair milk and either shake and go or do a puff.

i forgot to say that last night i gave myself a small trim. i was tired of looking at those raggedy ends lol. my right side was fine but i trimmed that too so i wouldnt have to deal with unevenness. as soon as i moisturized with kbb milk and cut my curls bounced right back. i cant wait to do a wash and go. im going to try and get second day hair tomorrow but if i cannot then i will slather my hair in evoo, co wash with suave coconut, add more evoo to my wet hair, then add kbb hair milk and either shake and go or do a puff.

Hey Che, I Might'a missed it....but.....did your Honeyfig ever arrive???:look:

no T. it hasnt gotten here. i sent them an email. im at work so i cant call them but if i dont have an email by the morning i will call them.
i usually get my package from them in a weeks time.

i got a virus from fotki too. and i just got this computer :(
i dont know how to fix it. and my anti virus says there are no threats or viruses so i dont know whats going on.

i dont know how to fix it. and my anti virus says there are no threats or viruses so i dont know whats going on.

I never look at those:ohwell:.........Oh.......except to order from Claudie:perplexed

I e-mailed Claudie and Alerted her. I can't have my system screwed up tryna' order no products.:lachen:

Not that I was fittna' to order anything....:look:

Last edited:
you know T, it really pissed me off because i NEVER go to fotki. never. but for some reason today i just clicked on the link and instantly my computer went crazy.

Mine did too but it kept getting worse and worse until i could not click on anything and the virus alert would come up saying my computer was infected. I could not get on the internet also. Find a place around you that cleans viruses, i paid about $70 for mine. Check around to find a reputable place with good prices.

thanks ladies! I've had them before but this one so far took my system out, I'm still trying to revive it:nono:. I'm on my 2003 desktop standby:lachen: dd just told me we needed a new one so she can download her music:rolleyes: Well thank goodness I cannot be without my computer, I would have taken her over:lachen: The fotki that got me today was the one zzring posted, stay away. This mess up my whole day, no work out, now I'm piss and going to have a cocktail, hey why not also toast to Mkd! Happy Birthday again!

oh i also forgot that last night i used my bee mine curly butter on one twist and i like it. the texture is the same as the whipped gelly but the bee mine give me more shrinkage which i dont really mind. but the softness, hold, and feel is all the same as when i used hairveda whipped gelly.
i dont really like afroveda whipped gelly for twistouts because i noticed that it goes on kind of rough when everything else seems to have a little slip.

you know T, it really pissed me off because i NEVER go to fotki. never. but for some reason today i just clicked on the link and instantly my computer went crazy.

Girl, it has errrbody's computers messing up & crashing:blush: :nono:

I ain't got no money to be buying no new laptop.:rolleyes:

I've never had an interest in FOTKI (until Claudie):lachen:

Since that's the only way (right now) that you can order.:nono:

thanks ladies! I've had them before but this one so far took my system out, I'm still trying to revive it:nono:. I'm on my 2003 desktop standby:lachen: dd just told me we needed a new one so she can download her music:rolleyes: Well thank goodness I cannot be without my computer, I would have taken her over:lachen: The fotki that got me today was the one zzring posted, stay away. This mess up my whole day, no work out, now I'm piss and going to have a cocktail, hey why not also toast to Mkd! Happy Birthday again!
thats the one that got me:wallbash:. and i never go to fotki.

Girl, it has errrbody's computers messing up & crashing:blush: :nono:

I ain't got no money to be buying no new laptop.:rolleyes:

I've never had an interest in FOTKI (until Claudie):lachen:

Since that's the only way (right now) that you can order.:nono:
girl im never going to fotki again.

This mess up my whole day, no work out, now I'm piss and going to have a cocktail, hey why not also toast to Mkd! Happy Birthday again!

Awwww Ltown. I feel bad:sad:

You saw all that stuff LaColocha had to do to her computer:nono:

And I am computer illiterate. All I know how to do is turn it on and type:spinning:

So, I'd be totally at a loss.:blush:

I'm glad I paid attention to ya'lls post & that thread.:nono:

I hope you & Che get things worked out.:hug3:

I've been looking at Spritzes & Sprays.:look:

I love that Sakura but it's $8.00 for 4 ounces + Shipping.:sad:

I just looked at:

Jasmine's
Komaza
Qhemet *love this one..thanks Che*
HV Hydrasilica
Njoi Tea Spritz *have it, but haven't tried it yet*

I didn't care for DB's and I didn't like SSI Moisture Mist.

If anyone has used any of the ones I've listed please let me know.

Or if you know of any others.:yep: Thanks

Last edited:
Mine did too but it kept getting worse and worse until i could not click on anything and the virus alert would come up saying my computer was infected. I could not get on the internet also. Find a place around you that cleans viruses, i paid about $70 for mine. Check around to find a reputable place with good prices.
there is a IT section at my job i need to find one of them and get to talking.

the only spritz i like are ojon revitalizing mist and oyin j&b. the only thing about J&b is that it can get sticky to me a little bit. i usually use it right before i hop in the shower. or just on my scalp. but ojon i use all the time.

Damn, I didn't know fotki was like that. I will not be visiting that site ever again. They need to get that right.

I infected my computer a few months ago and we had to restore it to the day before to get it off. It completely messed my computer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back