Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Che.:grin:

I'm leaning towards Qhemet, Jasmine's, Komaza or HV (waiting on Shay, Brownie others to chime in and help me out:yep:).

Naturally, they need to be on Sale.:look: I can get Jasmine's all day errr day @ 10% off.

Can't remember if Claudie has a Spirtz, and I AIN'T 'BOUT TO FIND OUT!:lachen:

If I like the way my twist out turns out with HV gelly, I will get more of that and some almond glaze for braid outs and try the curl junkie curling creme at a later date.

Oh yeah and I think I might be done with porsity control. I have noticed that after I use it my ends are very tangled. I lose a lot of hair after I use it. I am going back to ACV but I will diltute it more than I had been.

ok i decided im not refreshing this twist out. it was cute while it lasted though. at least i know what i can do for winter styles using butters instead.

im just going to co wash. i miss it lol.

on my end, I am doing well. I am going to Boston for the weekend and I am so excited. The PJ in me is planning to buy a bunch of Trader's joe nourish spa conditioner and mail them to myself...lol...
I haven't bought any butters/pomades/body stuff...but I am contemplating getting more of the dark moon henna from mehandi....great stuff and limited edition...don't know what to do.

Happy birthday mkd, mine was last tuesday. Leos in the house * woot woot*:hug3:

:woot: Mine was last month on the 25th. I feel like there are just a lot of Leos on LHCF.

Happy belated, mkd :grin:!

T--I like Oyin's Juices & Berries, HV Hydrasilica, Taliah Wajiid's Protective Mist Bodifier, Shea Moisture's Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shine & Moisture Mist , Anita Grant's Rose & Aloe Oil Free Spritz, and Sunshine's Cutie Juice.

The new one I'm trying because you can never have enough right :look: is Curls Lavish Curls. This is from the Target line. It smells :lick: and a little bit goes a long way. It's consistency is like a very diluted Taliah W PMB. It could be a replacement since she changed her ingredients. It is still in the testing phase for right now though.

Last edited:
Well ladies 4am and I can't even get to restore, internet or default. I'm take it to tech and see looks what's the final diagnosis. I'm try one more time to do safe mode, apparently I don't know how:lachen:

Last edited:
happy bday mkd! I hope you had a great day!
Thank you Red. Che, I might have forgotten to tell you thanks for wishing me a happy bday yesterday. Thanks.

Che, you were right. I got great results with KBB milk and HV gelly. I need to re up on gelly.

:woot: Mine was last month on the 25th. I feel like there are just a lot of Leos on LHCF.

Happy belated, mkd :grin:!

T--I like Oyin's Juices & Berries, HV Hydrasilica, Taliah Wajiid's Protective Mist Bodifier, Shea Moisture's Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shine & Moisture Mist , Anita Grant's Rose & Aloe Oil Free Spritz, and Sunshine's Cutie Juice.

The new one I'm trying because you can never have enough right :look: is Curls Lavish Curls. This is from the Target line. It smells :lick: and a little bit goes a long way. It's consistency is like a very diluted Taliah W PMB. It could be a replacement since she changed her ingredients. It is still in the testing phase for right now though.
Thanks Shay!!!!

How do I report a post?

There is a red triangle with an "!" on the right of each post box, next to the post number. If you click it you can report the post.

report.gif

Old Navy – 30% off Entire Order (No Minimum)
Coupon Code: ONFALL Excludes everyday steals and leather outerwear. Plus, spend $75+ to receive free shipping. (Expires 08/19/10)

Yall don't wanna know what I ordered :blush:

Ladies who use KBB hair milk, how fast are you going through a bottle. I have just about finished the 8oz bottle I got from T 3 weeks ago. I guess I will go through the small bottles faster. I am trying to figure out how often I will have to reorder. I am getting the fanatic sizes next times.

Ladies who use KBB hair milk, how fast are you going through a bottle. I have just about finished the 8oz bottle I got from T 3 weeks ago. I guess I will go through the small bottles faster. I am trying to figure out how often I will have to reorder. I am getting the fanatic sizes next times.

For me maybe a bottle every 1.5-2 months. I only wash my hair twice a month though.

I am in a PS so I don't want to do too much to my hair. I think tonight or tomorrow morning I will just wet my hair and moisturize it. I'm trying to get these to last 2 weeks. I am almost one week down.

I am running low on butters and spritzy type things so when the time comes I definitely need to stock up on that. What would you guys recommend? I'm not picky.

mkd it takes me a while to go through my kbb milks and i use it practically everyday. id say 2 months, sometimes more.

i oil rinsed today with darcys juicy peach kernal oil and i loved it.

i sold a kbb hair milk and hair cream and i think im going to take that money and purchase another MHC honey hair mask.

Hey ladies, my computer is back alive. I put it in safe mode(thanks Mkd) then started the scan and loaded updated Norton. It's still scanning for virus but at least I got this far.
Use up Darcy's lemongrass leave in(gift from our Angel IDareT) will buy later. I also ordered my avacodo butter from Camden grey it's already on it way, along with Shescent. Now we got to wait for Jasmine.

Hey Ladies,

Sorry about all the people who got viruses from Fotki. I was on there yesterday in the morning but never through that link you posted.

My flat twist-out came out nice Wednesday but Thursday...not so much. It was very humid last night so it got fluffy. I think if I try again (when ever that is) I will let it sit 2 days to get better definition. I took pics just to document. The ends of the one side were fuzzie since my hair was almost dry by the time I did that size. The Mozeke products did well.

I don't really use spritz stuff by I have the Jasmine's Detangling one which just likes oil and water to me. When I use it its for rollersets. I guess I don't know how or what to really use them for.

My KBB milks can last any where from a week to a year depending on how I'm using them. Since I use them mostly for WnGs they last longer cuz I don't really do WnGs like that. When I was on vacay I almost went through a whole bottle in a week.

Hey ladies, my computer is back alive. I put it in safe mode(thanks Mkd) then started the scan and loaded updated Norton. It's still scanning for virus but at least I got this far.
Use up Darcy's lemongrass leave in(gift from our Angel IDareT) will buy later. I also ordered my avacodo butter from Camden grey it's already on it way, along with Shescent. Now we got to wait for Jasmine.
im glad you are up and running again:yep:
i think my computer is good too. i ran mine on safe mode and the restored it. but i havent tried to get on my internet yet so i dont know how that will go but it said it restored successfully.

just got off the phone with honeyfig. they are supposed to track my box and call me back. this is crazy.

Hey Ladies........:wave:

@mkd/re: KBB --- The same. About 1-2 months.:grin:

MHC Molasses DC'er came today!:yep: Smells like HV Almond Glaze to me.

I got my shipping notice from SSI (for the 1st order). Still no word from HV or Jasmine's.:sekret:

Umm what's wrong with fotki? You miss a day around here and it's like months... who are we reporting??? Did I miss it.. lol..

Seriously I think I'm going back on hiatus... since I have been back I have went crazy again.. I'm never gonna use all of this stuff up. I mean seriously...

I am hiding organix conditioners out in the car.. :look: :lachen: I dragged DH to 4 CVS looking for Organix Acai Avocado conditioners (WHICH I LOVE for cowashes).. He thinks I've tipped the edge...

In the last week I've acquired

E'tae poo and conditioner from the exchange board
my liters of devacurl
More organix conditioners than I can count
HV Acai Phyto whatever...
And my haul of an order full of AO and Giovanni stuff from Iherb...

Maybe I need to have a sale.. but I hate dealing with folks.. lmao.....
But if you gals want/need anything KBB, HV, SSI, holla at a playa..

MKD I am sending you 2 jars of whipped gelly for your birthday once I stalk you down...

Curl Junkie--How thick is the Banana & Hibiscus? I saw a product review from EmpressRi and it looked pretty thick. My rule is I must be able to turn the jar over and nothing move. The price is a bit much but hey I buy Qhemet.

I looked at my gallon of WDT and I should be finished with it in the next month or two. That opens the door for the Curl Junkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back