Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember hating the aphogee green tea mist. it made my relaxed hair so hard and stiff when i was flat ironing.

mkd--I think LC didn't like them either. I believe she tried the glycerin free one.

Yeah I've been eyeing Curl Junkie myself but ya'll know how crazy I am...I think the packaging is ugly. I won't be buying Sakura either bc she uses a lot of stuff I don't like in her hair products. I didn't get around to looking at the body products.

Yep i tried the twisting cream and it was horrible, made my hair feel like roman noodles.

You should try curl junkie shay, at least the dc or the conditioner they are really good products, just don't look at the containers:lachen:. I wondered why they cost so much but they are worth the price.

i remember hating the aphogee green tea mist. it made my relaxed hair so hard and stiff when i was flat ironing.

Girl, that stuff $#*#!:blush: :lachen: I agree Che! Same.:rolleyes: I hated that mess.

Brownie likes it tho':blush: For her Rollersets. So, maybe it works for that.:rolleyes:

I really like the Sakura Mist.:lick: My hair is always very soft. Maybe it's the Collagen & Aloe * or whatever it is*:spinning:

im usually with you shay on the ugly packaging. but i like curly junkies look. it does look kinda cheap lol with all the pinks and blues but i still think its cute.

re: Darcy's. I liked the Tucuma Butter.:yep: And I really like this Eucalyptus & Mint Butter too.:yep:

I recently purchased the Shea Hair Lotion, but haven't tried it yet.

So far, the only thing I didn't care for from DB is that Herbal Hair Spritz stuff:nono:

*I want to try the DC'er, maybe this Fall/Winter. I'll wait on Che's review.:grin:

mkd--I think LC didn't like them either. I believe she tried the glycerin free one.

Yeah I've been eyeing Curl Junkie myself but ya'll know how crazy I am...I think the packaging is ugly. I won't be buying Sakura either bc she uses a lot of stuff I don't like in her hair products. I didn't get around to looking at the body products.

:lachen::lachen:

That CJ Hair Rehab is the business!!! :yep: And so is the Banana & Hibiscus! :lick:

I just ordered some body stuff from Sakura....:look:

I like the aphogee green tea stuff. I am open to better products though.

I love it!! I don't use it for flat ironing, since I don't flat iron. :look: But, I do use it as part of my leave in routine. I can tell when I don't use it, too. My hair definitely dries shinier and bouncier with it. Smoother, too. :yep:

I love it!! I don't use it for flat ironing, since I don't flat iron. :look: But, I do use it as part of my leave in routine. I can tell when I don't use it, too. My hair definitely dries shinier and bouncier with it. Smoother, too. :yep:
I use it for roller sets but I have been using it as a leave in when I do braid outs because I don't want to over moisturize.

Hmp.:rolleyes: I woulda' been done got on them.....:lachen:

I order from DB or Curlmart and both have extremely fast shipping.

I've never ordered from Honeyfig.:perplexed

btw: Still lovin' DB's Cherry Kernel Hair Oil.:lick:

Last edited:
Hmp.:rolleyes: I woulda' been done got on them.....:lachen:

I order from DB or Curlmart and both have extremely fast shipping.

I've never ordered from Honeyfig.:perplexed

btw: Still lovin' DB's Cherry Kernel Hair Oil.:lick:

:yep: That's what I was thinking when I read Che's post!! :lachen::lachen: "She needs to get T on that a**!!!" :look:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: All this DB talk :drunk::drunk: I'm going to wait until I put a dent in some other products. Also saving for a couple of vacays for the fall winter so I'm done with products for now.

So 2 hours and 12 flat twists later. I'm:wallbash::wallbash: about doing these things. I just can't get my fingers to do what I want them to do. They look decent:rolleyes: at least I can wear a hat with the front showing and it doesn't look too crazy. I hope it looks decent when I take it out. I guess should take a pic.

Also I don't like the shape of my hair. It gets so narrow toward the back I can't get them to go from hair line to nape.

Okay rant over.:grin:

i got a shipping notice last week. i checked the tracking but once it gets so far, i guess since its coming from canada, you cant track it anymore. i usually get my stuff from them in about a week.

I will possibly take a look at Curl Junkie but I'm only allowed to buy dc's and cowash conditioners. I don't need anything else :nono:.

I will possibly take a look at Curl Junkie but I'm only allowed to buy dc's and cowash conditioners. I don't need anything else :nono:.

:poke: Get that Hair Rehab and/or the Hibiscus & Banana!!! :lick:

(yeah, yeah, I know!! Brownie is a pusha!!! :wiggle:)

Hey Ladies.........Hope you All have a Nice Hump Day today! YAY Wednesday!

Imma 'bout to rub on some Claudie Ends #1. :lick:

And get ready to put this wig on.:ohwell:

I will be so glad when I am just WiggN' totally just for fun (like JJ & Starronda:grin:) and not out of necessity.:blush:

Hey ladies. Today is my birthday so I am about to take myself shopping. I am going to order from curlmart tomorrow. I still don't know what I want:ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back