Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:look:Ok..ummm I didnt wash my hair or use up anything this weekend becuase I had my sisters friends braid my hair. It is half braided and half in twists. I will keep this in for about 2 weeks.

I had a george Forman grill when I ate meat used it mostly for chicken breast. Are you looking to get one? I think I brought a large one too it was not the removal plates, pain to clean up IMO.

i had a george forman gril. now i have a knock off thats a little bigger. like mkd i use it for turkey burgers and i may start using it for veggis since im on a diet lol.

mkd, my twist out turned out beautiful. i have NEVER had a fluffy full twist out until now. this combo is a winner. only problem is i was out in the heat all day today and now it just looks like an afro lol. tonight i think i will twist it over this time using kbb milk and afroveda whipped gelly because it has more hold. but before the heat got to it, it was so defined and fluffy and full and round. because my hair is so thin and fine my twist and braid outs usually hang down instead of out and around like i like it.

so i hope i can recreat this look whenever i want.

I'm gonna go home and finish my twists, spritz and seal with my Vatika Oil. I will make a flax seed gel tonight.

i had a george forman gril. now i have a knock off thats a little bigger. like mkd i use it for turkey burgers and i may start using it for veggis since im on a diet lol.

mkd, my twist out turned out beautiful. i have NEVER had a fluffy full twist out until now. this combo is a winner. only problem is i was out in the heat all day today and now it just looks like an afro lol. tonight i think i will twist it over this time using kbb milk and afroveda whipped gelly because it has more hold. but before the heat got to it, it was so defined and fluffy and full and round. because my hair is so thin and fine my twist and braid outs usually hang down instead of out and around like i like it.
Che, so funny that you posted this because I am having an amazing hair day too! I have gotten so many compliments. I haven't mastered second day braid out hair so I will probably bun the next two days and wash again wendesday. Doesn't it feel great to create a style that you like?

so i hope i can recreat this look whenever i want.

I'm gonna go home and finish my twists, spritz and seal with my Vatika Oil. I will make a flax seed gel tonight.
Have you made the gel before Natura. I have been thinking about trying this.

yes it does feel good. im going to keep trying until i get to the point where i can get the style with out even batting a lash. when school starts i will be hitting the gym 2 days a week so i dont know how my hair will hold up then. i may have to wear twists to school and then take them out when i go to work.

Any of you ladies have a George Foreman Gril? :look:

I have one and i love it, its black. I forgot the name it doesn't say on the machine but its a medium sized one. I like it for steak and burgers, it doesn't really do well with chicken but it was worth it.

I cowashed this morning, i put 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 1 cup of conditioner. It turned the conditioner really thick, i slathered some on 4 sections of hair and smoothed it in. I rinsed it off and my hair felt clean and soft. I then moisturized with he leave in and shea oil. I have some conditioner mix left so i will use that up on wash day.

Off to work:rolleyes:

Still haven't done my hair.:nono: I woke up late and went out to run errands waiting for my sister to come over. So I just cowashed with Avocado (new formula) and detangled, I love this condish for that.

I left it all in and put it into a bun. I was surprised I could I could make areal bun with all my own hair. Usually I use my sock bun but didn't want it to get rancid or something with all the conditioner in my hair.

I'm promising my hair now that I will do something with it tomorrow.:look:

MKD the package is in the mail. Should be there no later than Wednesday.

So I found out today that the flat rate shipping boxes went up in price. And a decent size one which is a medium is $10.70. So I don't know what I really think about the shipping prices of vendors now.

No G. Foreman Grill for me & No Packages today?:perplexed

I may e-mail Dana..........:look: *don't judge..Ltown started it*

Getting ready to apply Ends Insurance #1:lick:

Thinking about co-washing tomorrow. Not sure tho'.:ohwell:

MKD the package is in the mail. Should be there no later than Wednesday.

So I found out today that the flat rate shipping boxes went up in price. And a decent size one which is a medium is $10.70. So I don't know what I really think about the shipping prices of vendors now.
Thanks Vonnie, PM me your email address associated with your paypal account please!

Che, did you say you tried that curl junkie coffee coco curling creme? Some of the reviews I have seen make me think it might be too heavy for fine hair.

^^^ yes i tried it. but it was on a wash and go. to me the texture was a little bit thicker than hairveda whipped gelly. but it doesnt have that gelly feel, its all cream. i dont think it will be too heavy if you just use a tiny bit on each section. use more leave in than styling aid.

After I finish this bottle of Acai, I plan to switch to Nature's Gate, J/A/S/O/N's for awhile and use up these co-washing conditioners. Afterwards, I will possibly stick to HV for my co-washer.:grin:

Will need to downsize a few I currently have before making that decision.:ohwell:

mkd, have you tried bee mine curly butter? i have a sample of it and just remembered it. im going to try that for a twist out too.

i have a tucuma butter from darcys that ive only tried once. thats on my list to try on a twist out too since im loving them now. she has 2 creams that are specifically for twisting but i dont remember hearing good things about them.

im glad i didnt throw away my carols daughter twist and lock, HHB and some of marg. magic and ohm sweet hair pudding because i now i can see if they are good for twist outs.

i have a tucuma butter from darcys that ive only tried once. thats on my list to try on a twist out too since im loving them now. she has 2 creams that are specifically for twisting but i dont remember hearing good things about them.

im glad i didnt throw away my carols daughter twist and lock, HHB and some of marg. magic and ohm sweet hair pudding because i now i can see if they are good for twist outs.
Yeah, I remember people having bad results with Darcy's twisting cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back