Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownie, how do you feel about the KBB poo? I am thinking about trying a different shampoo. I love elucence but I am open to new kinds. I wonder what the KBB and HV poo bars are like.
I used up a SitriNillah and a KBB shampoo. I am gonna wash my hair again in the morning. Get ready for my 4 days of 12 hour nights. I think I'll DC with CJ Rehab or WDT.

Good morning ladies, im up late washing my hair. A mini verdict on the he products, the shampoo is not good and its not horrible, i can add things to it to make it better. So far i love the conditioner, detangling took me all of 5 minutes. I have to use the leave in for a while to give a good judgement on it. As far as the cones are concerened i will do a baking soda wash to clarify every other week as im experimenting. Im going to give everything a fair chance for a while, even if i may have to tweak it

So I'm upset that I paid $12 (well $11.90) in shipping and other folks is paying less. It's somewhat all good at least I got to re-up some stuff on SALE. The email was in my mailbox yesteday at 11am a good 24hours after the sale started.

Didn't get a chance to do my hair last night like I wanted. I was knocked out at 8pm. Overnights are a beast to the body and sleep cycle.

I'm going to cowash tonight with Avocado, Protein with Mozeke Carrot (sample), DC with some WDT, and attempt a braid out. If it comes out looking crazy then I'll pull it back into a bun. Won't use up anything tonight except the sample.

I paid $8.55 for 21oz of products after the discount on SSI. I'm trying to justified why it the packaging and shipping:rolleyes:

That's why I couldn't push the button... that shipping negated the sale. Either have a sale or don't. Don't be trying to play with my mind.. that's not cool.

That's why I couldn't push the button... that shipping negated the sale. Either have a sale or don't. Don't be trying to play with my mind.. that's not cool.

Girl, and like I told you, the 30% didn't even compute with my order.:perplexed She did refund me the difference tho'. But still..............:rolleyes:

So I'm upset that I paid $12 (well $11.90) in shipping and other folks is paying less. It's somewhat all good at least I got to re-up some stuff on SALE. The email was in my mailbox yesteday at 11am a good 24hours after the sale started.

Didn't get a chance to do my hair last night like I wanted. I was knocked out at 8pm. Overnights are a beast to the body and sleep cycle.

I'm going to cowash tonight with Avocado, Protein with Mozeke Carrot (sample), DC with some WDT, and attempt a braid out. If it comes out looking crazy then I'll pull it back into a bun. Won't use up anything tonight except the sample.

To the bolded i know exactly how you feel, i have been up all night and i know im going to pay for it later on. No sign of sleep in sight.

Imma try to carry my lazy self to Target today to get some Kinky Curly and Shea Moisture. We'll see how that works. Going to the parents and they live in Lorton so I'm thinking either the Target on Rt 1 or the one in Woodbridge should have the products.

:hiya2:Hey Ladies....

Other than La Colocha, is anyone else doing their hair this weekend?

And what are you using? Anything good?:scratchch

I am really liking the HV Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner. I am liking that alot ya'll.

So far, I love all of her conditioners for my co-wash. i.e. MoistPRO & Acai. I haven't tried the 24/7, but I have it and I also have Oyin (that I think/know I'll love too) for my co-washing.:drool:

Used up a Sample of Afroveda's Ms. Bree Hair Cream.:lick:

I am thinking about cutting that Hairveda Whipped Ends Bottle in Half.:ohwell: I still think there is about one more use clinging to the sides of the bottle.

*hey......don't judge me*:look:

ETA: My HoneyChild Horsetail Reconstructor came yesterday!

It smells sooooooooooooo Good. Lemony.:lick: It smells delish!

Last edited:
I finish a bottle of my hair one and went to sally this morning to purchase another bottle plus aphogee 2 minute recon I just love me some Olive Oil Hair One...

I finished my Afroveda Totally Twisted Ginger butter. I was actually using this on my skin instead of my hair.

T--I do my hair every Sunday. I will pre poo, cowash, dc with steam, and acv rinse. I haven't decided on the exact products because that does depend on if I actually make it to Target.

I think Imma do a little Surrrgery on this HV Ends Hydration Bottle.:blush:

I really like that stuff and I wanna make sure I get out errr last bit.:lick:

*goes and grabs knife*:look:

if im not too tired tonight, I will finish a jasminies shampoo and YTC conditioner. both *might* be repurchases...im not sure yet.

I gave my sister and her friend some conditioner. My sister is relaxed but hasn't had a relaxer in over a year and her friend is unintentionally natural (about 13 months post BC). I pre poo'd overnight with Giovanni TTT(T) and it actually cleared up my sinuses. I think my sis is stretching to get to WL (although she doenst know a thing about stretching relaxers:lachen::lachen:) and her friend is trying to get back to SL after a freak accident with a relaxer and dye.

I'm just the hair guru in the house now.:lachen:

Oh and I have to keep my Vatika Frosting in the frigde, its too hot even at night for it to be left out.

:hiya2:Hey Ladies....

Other than La Colocha, is anyone else doing their hair this weekend?

And what are you using? Anything good?:scratchch

I am really liking the HV Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner. I am liking that alot ya'll.

So far, I love all of her conditioners for my co-wash. i.e. MoistPRO & Acai. I haven't tried the 24/7, but I have it and I also have Oyin (that I think/know I'll love too) for my co-washing.:drool:

I will be, I don't know what I am doing though.

Welp:look:

My Beijaflores Butters tracking from the P.O. says: "Out for Delivery" Maybe I'll get them today.:yep:

I'll just squirrel them away for Fall. I haven't been doing "Butters" this summer.

I'll pull that stuff out in the Fall. Right now I'm into Spritz's, & Lotions.

I paid $8.55 for 21oz of products after the discount on SSI. I'm trying to justified why it the packaging and shipping:rolleyes:

I got 32oz of product so I wonder if that is the cost difference. What ever happen to the flat rate shipping? Guess the PO was losing too much $.

I guess I reason that if I don't have to pay shipping it comes out I'm only paying for the product. Now if I had to pay tax too :wallbash:then I definitely would be back in the stores buying product. Me and Target would be bff:lachen:

Girl, and like I told you, the 30% didn't even compute with my order.:perplexed She did refund me the difference tho'. But still..............:rolleyes:

30%:angry2: I only got 20% (which I'll take over 10 any day)

I had my SSI cart ready to go and....I think the shipping cost made me close the page.

The burden of ordering online....SHIPPING.

Does anyone know where SSI is located? Maybe that factors in with the shipping.

hello ladies :)
hope everyone is doing well...
on my end I have been using up and not purchasing at all..
since I cut off my hair, it takes me more time to use up stuff
I only recently bought more henna t(he dark moon one from mehandi). Can't wait to see how it fares compared to the punjabi..
but other than that, I am a bit bored when it comes to purchasing stuff.
I look at the ingredients and I am like...meh, I have that in other products. next...

Idaret-s hair: please keep me posted about beijaflores

in 2 wks ladies, Ill be 6 months post! Im so proud of myself. To celebrate, I made an appt. at a salon that had great reviews. Usually its about $120 :( for a wash, condition, blow dry, and flat iron. However they had a GREAT deal. I will get the same service for $37!!!!!!

in 2 wks ladies, Ill be 6 months post! Im so proud of myself. To celebrate, I made an appt. at a salon that had great reviews. Usually its about $120 :( for a wash, condition, blow dry, and flat iron. However they had a GREAT deal. I will get the same service for $37!!!!!!

Whoa!!! I would definitely take advantage of that.:blush:

hi ladies. i took of my night cap and it seems i have a second day braid out. it looks great. the problem is im staying in the house so no one will see it anyway lol.
i doubt ill do my hair today but tomorrow i am definitely pre pooing with MHC so deep, shampooing with aphogee and following up with kbb hair mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back