Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownie, how do you feel about the KBB poo? I am thinking about trying a different shampoo. I love elucence but I am open to new kinds. I wonder what the KBB and HV poo bars are like.

The KBB shampoo is kinda weird for me. My hair feels almost coated when I use it. Not a repurcase. IMO, the best shampoo is Aveda DR poo. :yep: I also like Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo.

I used up a MHC So Deep and a Mizani Renew Strength shampoo.

I went to the bee mine site today for the first time. I wanted a sample of the strawberry kiwi serum, but it says that I HAVE to order $10.00 worth of products :(.

I went to the bee mine site today for the first time. I wanted a sample of the strawberry kiwi serum, but it says that I HAVE to order $10.00 worth of products :(.

Hmm, that's too bad. I wish I had known. I just gave away a sample of that. I'll check to see if i have another.

Brownie, how do you feel about the KBB poo? I am thinking about trying a different shampoo. I love elucence but I am open to new kinds. I wonder what the KBB and HV poo bars are like.

I have a BKT and I use sulfate free shampoo.. and I try to use natural shampoo.. I did not like KBB's poo.. at all.. it was like dish detergent.. now albeit.. I used it back in 2009.. she may have switched it up..

What I do like is ..

Morrocan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo
Pureology Poos (any of them, but my favorite is Nanoworks, then Hydrating)
And I bought some DevaCare No Poo that I just got around to using.. OMG.. I love this stuff.. I really never got done with the cleansing cremes.. I tried them.. never really loved them... but this one makes my hair feel clean.. so much in fact since I've used 1/2 the bottle .. I'm currently stalking getting the liter.. and probably gonna try the DevaCare Low Poo stuff too.

I'm not buying the shipping foolishness..
Online Medium Flat Rate box.. pretty big = 10.85
Large Flat Rate box = 13.85

I mean seriously... I did an experiment.. to get the jojoba serum, green grape leave in and 1 conditioner.. was 11.90.. no way in the world is she gonna be putting 3 items in a medium flat rate box.. it's gonna be something smaller.. probably around $6-7...

same here. I wanna buy ONE thing from MHC, but I refuse to pay the $8.95 shipping cost.

I'm not buying the shipping foolishness..
Online Medium Flat Rate box.. pretty big = 10.85
Large Flat Rate box = 13.85

I mean seriously... I did an experiment.. to get the jojoba serum, green grape leave in and 1 conditioner.. was 11.90.. no way in the world is she gonna be putting 3 items in a medium flat rate box.. it's gonna be something smaller.. probably around $6-7...

it's gonna be something smaller.. probably around $6-7...

You're Right Fabulous One.:rolleyes:

I got too Clicker Happy and didn't do my homework.:rolleyes:

She refunded $13.00 (and some change). When you step back & truly look at it...was it a very good/decent sale afterall?:blush: hmmm........

ETA: It says my Beijaflores Butters are here...off to check my box.:lick:

@Che: Thanks Girl. The Claudie's is back.:nono:

re: Beijaflores....It looks really good and Whippy. Partially liquidy kinda (because of the heat). Will have to let it cool, so I will put it away. Will do a smell test. It's taped up pretty good tho':ohwell:

I got the Butter Cream and the Mango one.

Thanks Brownie and Fab, I will not be purchasing the KBB poo. Brownie, does the Mizani have sulfates?

I am washing and doing a braidout tomorrow. T, I LOVE HV acai conditioner. I wish it had stayed ar $8, I don't really know if I am feeling paying $12 for a rinse out conditioner like that.

My target has KC but they only had the poo and spray curling stuff.

I think I will try some chunky braids tonight and see how it turns out tomorrow.I will use up a Suave conditioner.

T, I LOVE HV acai conditioner. I wish it had stayed ar $8, I don't really know if I am feeling paying $12 for a rinse out conditioner like that.

Girrrrll..........that's some good stuff right there.:lick:

I wish I woulda' got more than 2 bottles when it was $8.00:blush:

I think Brownie said BJ is suppose to start having Sales every month, so maybe we can catch it again at 8 bucks during another sale.

I will use this bottle up and save the other one and start using my J/A/S/O/N & Nature's Gate up so I won't be just rushing straight through all my HV. I think I have 1 Acai, 1 MoistPRO and 2 Moist 24/7's. So, Imma slow it down a bit.

Imma need BJ to sell the Acai Berry in gallons then I would be set. I really wouldn't need any other cowash condishes with MoistPro, Moist 24/7, and Acai Berry...but of course I will continue to buy others :look:. I've long accepted that I'm addicted to all conditioners (leave in, rinse out, deep), spray moisturizers, and grease/butters. I always want to try a new one :nono:.

Decided to go to the Potomac Yards Target because by checking online it seems to have most of the products I want. I betcha ya'll are like stop talking bout it and just go!!! They betta have my ish when I get there too :yep:.

:look:Ohh man. Hairveda is looking really good right now. Once my unintentionlly self imposed nobuy(aka unemployment) ends I think definetly drop some dough at Hairveda. I see she has new labels.
:lick:

Imma need BJ to sell the Acai Berry in gallons then I would be set. I really wouldn't need any other cowash condishes with MoistPro, Moist 24/7, and Acai Berry...but of course I will continue to buy others :look:. I've long accepted that I'm addicted to all conditioners (leave in, rinse out, deep), spray moisturizers, and grease/butters. I always want to try a new one :nono:.

Decided to go to the Potomac Yards Target because by checking online it seems to have most of the products I want. I betcha ya'll stop talking bout and just go!!! They betta have my ish when I get there too :yep:.

Is it that good?:look::lachen::lachen:

Decided to go to the Potomac Yards Target because by checking online it seems to have most of the products I want. I betcha ya'll stop talking bout and just go!!! They betta have my ish when I get there too :yep:.

:lachen: Shay they don't have KCCC at any of the target near me. I know the filling on making that Potomac yard trip it too crowd on that road. I was going to Pentagon mall but go wore out from aerobic class. Maybe I'll hit that area tomorrow.

Yeah T, that acai cond is definately something I would buy during a HV sale. I am interested in trying the moist pro to see if it like it, its like 4 bucks cheaper.

:hiya2:Hey Ladies....

Other than La Colocha, is anyone else doing their hair this weekend?

And what are you using? Anything good?:scratchch

I am really liking the HV Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner. I am liking that alot ya'll.

So far, I love all of her conditioners for my co-wash. i.e. MoistPRO & Acai. I haven't tried the 24/7, but I have it and I also have Oyin (that I think/know I'll love too) for my co-washing.:drool:

Hey T..
I am under the dryer with another hopefully good twist out.. I used the DC No Poo.. conditioned with the last of some YTC .. then used CG's Moisture Milk Spritz for my spray leave in, and Cran Cocktail KBB nectar for the leave in.. added a little curls milkshake for some hold.. I hope it turns out cute.

I am glad you all are loving the HV Acai Berry Phyto.. I ordered that and it should be delivered hopefully today.. I use all of her soaps and we were out.. so I just threw that it into the soap order. I hope I love it too.

Y'all really cut down on my PJ'ism with the reviews of products, shipping time, and quality.. Thanks gals!!!

You're Right Fabulous One.:rolleyes:

I got too Clicker Happy and didn't do my homework.:rolleyes:

She refunded $13.00 (and some change). When you step back & truly look at it...was it a very good/decent sale afterall?:blush: hmmm........

ETA: It says my Beijaflores Butters are here...off to check my box.:lick:

Was it good shipping? I still have that half used looking bottle that she sent when I bought stuff for Thanksgiving.. she said she would give me 50% off my next order..but she never returned my email when I asked her how to use it... :rolleyes:

Thanks Brownie and Fab, I will not be purchasing the KBB poo. Brownie, does the Mizani have sulfates?

I am washing and doing a braidout tomorrow. T, I LOVE HV acai conditioner. I wish it had stayed ar $8, I don't really know if I am feeling paying $12 for a rinse out conditioner like that.

You are right.. I am getting cheap in my old age.. there's too many good things you can get at Ulta and the drug store to be going through changes about the vendors and the shipping.. especially when you have a bazillion back ups like we do...

Was it good shipping? I still have that half used looking bottle that she sent when I bought stuff for Thanksgiving.. she said she would give me 50% off my next order..but she never returned my email when I asked her how to use it... :rolleyes:
@1st bolded. I paid $8.55 for the 16 oz DC & 2 Okra Reconstructors.
@2nd bolded. Hmp. Hmp. Hmp.:nono: :rolleyes:

Hey T..
I am under the dryer with another hopefully good twist out.. I used the DC No Poo.. conditioned with the last of some YTC .. then used CG's Moisture Milk Spritz for my spray leave in, and Cran Cocktail KBB nectar for the leave in.. added a little curls milkshake for some hold.. I hope it turns out cute.

I am glad you all are loving the HV Acai Berry Phyto.. I ordered that and it should be delivered hopefully today.. I use all of her soaps and we were out.. so I just threw that it into the soap order. I hope I love it too.

Y'all really cut down on my PJ'ism with the reviews of products, shipping time, and quality.. Thanks gals!!!

You are right.. I am getting cheap in my old age.. there's too many good things you can get at Ulta and the drug store to be going through changes about the vendors and the shipping.. especially when you have a bazillion back ups like we do...
Fab, I am really trying to cut back on what I order online. There are certain vendors that I will continue to order from, I just don't see cutting out HV and for right now the KBB hair milk is the best leave in for my hair hands down. When I need shampoo, I am going to look at the devacare and the kinky curly since I can get those locally. Fab, I am about to PM you a link for soaps.

@1st bolded. I paid $8.55 for the 16 oz DC & 2 Okra Reconstructors.
@2nd bolded. Hmp. Hmp. Hmp.:nono: :rolleyes:

I was talking about Beija Flor Naturals shipping..
That's who I ordered that watery funny creme brulee I'm still tryna work in somewhere...
How do you like Sakura... I need an etsy fix!

Fab, I am really trying to cut back on what I order online. There are certain vendors that I will continue to order from, I just don't see cutting out HV and for right now the KBB hair milk is the best leave in for my hair hands down. When I need shampoo, I am going to look at the devacare and the kinky curly since I can get those locally. Fab, I am about to PM you a link for soaps.

Where do they sell that locally that I can get it .. ? I wanted to try some of that on my twist outs..

I was talking about Beija Flor Naturals shipping..
That's who I ordered that watery funny creme brulee I'm still tryna work in somewhere...
How do you like Sakura... I need an etsy fix!

Where do they sell that locally that I can get it .. ? I wanted to try some of that on my twist outs..
They sell it at whole foods and some targets. My target didn't have the knot today or the curling custard today. They might have sold out. Try your target. We can also get qhemet locally if you use that.

Hi ladies, my hair is dry now and very soft. I do like the he none of your frizzness leave-in. Its very thin, not thick at all like the conditioner. If anyone has used garnier sleek and shine leave in, its thinner than that. I don't know about the conditioner, i love it to detangle but i let my hair dry a bit before i added the leave in and my hair was soft with a waxy feel it, may be too heavy for me. I have tried the long term relationship leave-in in the past and it was heavy too. But this one is nice, i will continue to use it to see how my hair does in the long run. The only down side is that i can only find it at kmart, if it keeps working for me i will go back and clean the shelf. You know how we do:lachen:.

Hi ladies, my hair is dry now and very soft. I do like the he none of your frizzness leave-in. Its very thin, not thick at all like the conditioner. If anyone has used garnier sleek and shine leave in, its thinner than that. I don't know about the conditioner, i love it to detangle but i let my hair dry a bit before i added the leave in and my hair was soft with a waxy feel it, may be too heavy for me. I have tried the long term relationship leave-in in the past and it was heavy too. But this one is nice, i will continue to use it to see how my hair does in the long run. The only down side is that i can only find it at kmart, if it keeps working for me i will go back and clean the shelf. You know how we do:lachen:.

Girl, Glad you're finding stuff that works for you locally.:yep:

Okay finally took my behind to Target. I got:
1 Kinky Curly Knot Today (they only had 1)
2 Curls Coconut Curlada Conditioner
2 Lavish Curls Moisturizer
3 Shea Moisture Deep Restorative Masque
3 Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner

Girl, Glad you're finding stuff that works for you locally.:yep:

Thanks t, i would love to keep ordering off line and trying new things but im finally sticking to my budget and the expense just doesn't fit in. I cut back on everything alot and saving money like i wanted.

I will be doing my hair tomorrow, I straighten today 2nd time since being natural my ends are rough. I need to DC under the steamer with my IDareT gift of hibiscus and banana.

How many braids do you do to get a nice braidout?

I think I only did like 6 or so and that may have been my issue. Do you think 12-15 would give a nice braidout?

Okay finally took my behind to Target. I got:
1 Kinky Curly Knot Today (they only had 1)
2 Curls Coconut Curlada Conditioner
2 Lavish Curls Moisturizer
3 Shea Moisture Deep Restorative Masque
3 Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner

Dang your target is the ish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back