Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies who do braid and twist outs, what products do you use for hold? I have been using kkcc over kbb hair milk but I don't know that I am like using a gel for that purpose.

I use gels but I apply a little pomade or some type of butter on top so I get a soft hold.

im waiting on my darcys deep conditioning mask and i will be set on deep conditioner, leave ins, styling products and oils for a while. i also have a good amount of co wash conditioners too so im good.
and as long as i have 2 jars of shea butter i always feel good lol.

Ladies who do braid and twist outs, what products do you use for hold? I have been using kkcc over kbb hair milk but I don't know that I am like using a gel for that purpose.

Well you know I don't have any solutions since I'm still trying. But I've been researching and reading everyone regimen on twist/braidout success and it appear IMO that hair textures makes such a difference. I know I have 3 textures it too darn soft and never hold a style. I'm finally getting the curls to stay in a bun/pony after washing and using just leave-in conditioner using the curly primer method. So next is to try twist/braidout full head. I hope you find something so I can copy:lachen:

I was trying to thank Che and Ltown but my computer is acting crazy. I am going to keep using the KCCC until I get rid of it and I am also thinking about trying the aveda defining whip or something like that.

im thinking about the HSR. its in my cart. its $16.78 for the HSR shampoo and conditioner. it also includes shipping.

You'll love the GPB!:grin: What are you thinking about trying?

I do like/love the WC & HSR, but haven't purchased them in a while. (Too busy trying other thangs):look:

I have a 16oz of GBP.

I cant wait to rec my shescentit products... Yayayayayayay Im so in love with the moisture mist and the Coco Creme Leave in. The Coco Creme is great for me to use as a moisturizer.I purchase 3 bottles.

im thinking about the HSR. its in my cart. its $16.78 for the HSR shampoo and conditioner. it also includes shipping.

The HSR shampoo left a white film on my scalp and the GPB shampoo was so drying that it left my hair stripped even though I only lathered once and did an overnright pre-poo treatment with coconut oil - in the end I just used it to clean the bath. Luckily I got the shampoo free with the conditioner as it was a promotion so was not out of pocket

I absolutely adore the GBP, HSR & WC conditioners and they have been my sole staples for about 5 years. I have just purchased the Darcy's conditioner to try in the next few weeks so it will be strange to try something new after all this time :)

i love aubrey organics. i love love love the gpb conditioner and the blue green algae mask.
i have the moisturizing hair gel and i cant remember what i thought about it. i may have to try it again this weekend.

Didn't get any packages today.:sad: But waiting on my Jasmine's and Beijaflores Hair Butter (that will be for Fall).

Can't wait to do my hair tomorrow. It's so Uber Relaxing....:lick:

Imma try to stay up until Midnight for SSI:look:

So...Ya'll gon' hafta' keep this thread popping so I can stay awake so come on wid' it.:lachen:

Didn't get any packages today.:sad: But waiting on my Jasmine's and Beijaflores Hair Butter (that will be for Fall).

Can't wait to do my hair tomorrow. It's so Uber Relaxing....:lick:

Imma try to stay up until Midnight for SSI:look:

So...Ya'll gon' hafta' keep this thread popping so I can stay awake so come on wid' it.:lachen:

Nvr. Mind.:spinning: duh...........:spinning:Reading is Fundamental. I got it done!:grin:

I see Loves Harmony got some Shescentit. And ya'll know I did. Did anyone else get anything? :look:

I did. I got a scalp spritz, marshmallow butter, and the okra reconstructor. I want to try these first and if I like them I will reorder on BF along with her other products that I already like(soft honey rinse, avocado condish).

either tomorrow ir saturday i will use up my suave coconut conditioner. after that i will move on to using darcys pumpkin seed conditioner again. i really love that conditioner.

mkd, i forgot to suggest to you that after you twist or braid you hair you take a flexi rod and roll all the way to the top. that way the style will be fuller and should last longer because its almost like its been set twice.

im going to try that this weekend using kbb hair milk and aveda whip.

Morning Ladies...........TGIF!:grin:

I placed my SSI order last night, but it looked like it didn't take off the discount(s). I e-mailed her & she responded last night and said she'd fix it this a.m. So hopefully, that gets straightened out.:perplexed

Did anyone else notice High(er) Shipping Costs? Fab pointed that out to me.:look:

So, the total I got may have been correct.:ohwell: I'm not sure, but will see what she comes back with.:nono:

In other matters: Just applied some Njoi Herbal Hairdressing and tucked away ends. Can't wait to come home and have a relaxing hair evening.:grin:

I'm still waiting for at least notification from Jasmine that items been ship it been 2 weeks, I ordered on 30 Jul. IDareT, sometime I'm frustrated with shipping cost for products and definately will look to finding local products. I'm down with natural but some of these store products have change dramatically and have worked for years. I've been experimenting making products too, aloe vera in everything, and I have mega oils. I know we all understand negotiating in the exchange board with shipping/packaging cost. Just to get products in a decent box cost $4-6 and then confirmation. I ordered SSI coco creme leave in, I've used it before, I'm take a change on this okra stuff and I ordered some conditioner I think. I always forget but it will be my last for a while since I'm waiting for Jasmine:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back