Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats so crazy how your hairs preference changes once you go natural.

What's great is my hair will tell me with the quickness too like :nono:. I usually try something at least twice but then back away bc I don't want any long term effects if my hair doesn't like it. It's better today already. Once I do the overnight dc tonight I think it will be back on track.

Now ya'll know Jasmine moved. Calm down now. That's why she didn't fully want to open the site but I guess she got some pressure.

:eek:*Hand shaking while typing.....I am trying to be calm:nuts:.....but I need a package......:pant:

And I started thinking who 'owes' me a package and she came to mind...:giggle:

Hey Ladies!

I have not bought any hair products since June!!!!

I gave away madd products at the DMV natural hair meetup. I only came home with 2 :look:

I LOVE KBB hair milk :love:

Last edited:
Hey Ladies!

I have not bought any hair products since June!!!!

I gave away madd products at the DMV natural hair meetup. I only came home with 2 :look:

I LOVE KBB hair milk :love:

Hope the meetup was great, did you all take pictures? How's your new apartment?

My KBB order came today. I don't care for the pump bottles that the hair milk is in now, and the size is much smaller. I think 200 ml is only about 6 and a half or 7 oz. I also don't care for any of the scents very much. Its cool though it works really well for me.

PMed someone for some Dudley's DRC at 12:27 PM.

Cross ur fingers for meeeee..

ETA: Bling Bling, I got me some Dudley's on the cheap cheap!

Last edited:

That is great Charz, you have been trying to get that Dudley's for a while. I think I need to do a hard core protein treatment.

My KBB order came today. I don't care for the pump bottles that the hair milk is in now, and the size is much smaller. I think 200 ml is only about 6 and a half or 7 oz. I also don't care for any of the scents very much. Its cool though it works really well for me.

Its only that much? Whoa..this changes everything.:nono:

What scents didn't you like?

[

WHAT to the bold:blush:, I PM her too! Well good for you, you been talking about that for a while!

Last edited:
Evening Ladies....Just got home a little while ago. Just spritzed with some Sakura Protein Mist. Will apply a little HV Whipped Ends Hydration before I got to bed.

I GOT A PACKAGE TODAY!:grin: YAY! My Komaza came today. They have such incredibly FAST Shipping!:yep:

Even though I haven't tried any of my (their) products yet, that alone makes me want to continue to order from them. I'll get around to trying them out soon.:yep:

Yeah, it used to be 8 oz but now the bottle says 200 ml. It works really well though. Hopefully, I don't get pissed off by the customer service and stop using it.

That is insane. You aren't even getting that much. I have a big head, so its not worth it. Welp, maybe I will try Mozeke or Curls instead.

I made a Crisco butter mix last night and stuck it in the fridge so it could solidify. My mom grabbed it this morning and was like "Do I even want to know what this is for?"
:lachen::lachen:

Evening Ladies....Just got home a little while ago. Just spritzed with some Sakura Protein Mist. Will apply a little HV Whipped Ends Hydration before I got to bed.

I GOT A PACKAGE TODAY!:grin: YAY! My Komaza came today. They have such incredibly FAST Shipping!:yep:

Even though I haven't tried any of my (their) products yet, that alone makes me want to continue to order from them. I'll get around to trying them out soon.:yep:
When did you order T?

I'm here under the heat cap with my gleau oil. Then I will top that with some Jessicurl WDT then steam and leave it in over night.

Charz, everyone looks great at the meetup! There was alot of ladies there, Sylver is short she had to be standing on a chair way in the back!

I think I will look up that Sakura, T. I've been ordering from etsy quite a bit lately. Just ordered a laptop sleeve and an ipod cover. I love that things are handmade and not everybody will have what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back