Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will look up that Sakura, T. I've been ordering from etsy quite a bit lately. Just ordered a laptop sleeve and an ipod cover. I love that things are handmade and not everybody will have what I have.

I really think you should.:lick:

Girl, I am telling you, that Body Butter is fantastic!:grin:

I almost forgot about the sale tomorrow!! :blush: I wonder what time it will start...

I'm getting ready to do my hair. I think I'll use the SSI Okra and then DC with that fabulous CJ Rehab :lick:.

Idk what time if start but i may stay up late to see if i can place in a order before morning... I want to try the Okra Conditioner.

tomorrow i will be using aveda be curly to still. i havent used it in a while and miss the way it made my hair look and feel. under the be curly i will be using evoo and in the front of my hair i will be using TW foam because that area is more wavy than it is curly and i wan extra definition in that section.

Okay I just tried to add something to my cart and it wouldn't let me. I just got under the steamer so I got time.

Mawning ladies :wave:

Im not sure I told you guys already, but I used up a moist 24/7. Im working on vo5 moisture milk now. Im not close to finishing anything else.

Today is my last day @ work as a full-time student employee. I cant wait for the week of relaxing time between now and school's commencement.

How's everyone else? Have a good day ladies.

I might be late but SheScent it has a new look I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy! I have too much crap but when I run low I will be looking closer :D

I am getting my hair dyed again in September for my Birthday and again in December for Christmas. I will get my BF or momma to trim my hair at the end of the year.

I'm under the dryer now. I just used the Okra and then the Olive and Orange :lick:. Her store still isn't open yet...:ohwell:

I know! I just check her page. Wonder what time the store will be open. (hopefully before i go to work) How do you like the Okra and Olive & Orange Conditioner?

I love the Okra and the Olive and Orange. :yep: My hair feels great after using the Okra. The Olive and Orange is the new formula and it seems to be richer and much more moisturizing. I really like it. My hair was very silky, smooth and moisturized when I rinsed. If her store ever opens up, I' gonna get the larger size of that one. :lick: It smells really good, too.

I love the Okra and the Olive and Orange. :yep: My hair feels great after using the Okra. The Olive and Orange is the new formula and it seems to be richer and much more moisturizing. I really like it. My hair was very silky, smooth and moisturized when I rinsed. If her store ever opens up, I' gonna get the larger size of that one. :lick: It smells really good, too.

Thanks for the review. I want to purchase the set and some Coco Creme Leave In :lick:. Trying to hold off from Hairveda.

:rolleyes: Apparently while I was waiting on the shipping cost for the Dudleys the heaux sold it to someone else. How trifflin.

Huh? Why in the world did she do that?

:pyro: :pyro:

Because prolly one of her friends on the board wanted it and she was making excuses. I always do first come first serve. I wouldn't break that for even my favorite ladies on the board (ya'll)

:pyro: :pyro:

Because prolly one of her friends on the board wanted it and she was making excuses. I always do first come first serve. I wouldn't break that for even my favorite ladies on the board (ya'll)
yeah, that isn't cool. Sorry girl.

Ladies who do braid and twist outs, what products do you use for hold? I have been using kkcc over kbb hair milk but I don't know that I am like using a gel for that purpose.

Ladies who do braid and twist outs, what products do you use for hold? I have been using kkcc over kbb hair milk but I don't know that I am like using a gel for that purpose.

I use KCCC over some kinda leave in. I wear my twists for like 5-6 days though, so when I do a twist out it has a soft hold.

Hey ladies just checking in, i go back and forth with this but im not giving up my search of finding products locally. I added up my totals of what i needed plus shipping and i can't bring myself to spend money like that anymore. I know alot of ladies use products that aren't online, i just have to find the right ones for me. I have time until my other products are gone so i will just do my research and find something. Other than that, nothing is going on with me and a my hair.

I fell asleep with a mini twistout without a scarf on.:ohwell: However I woke up and my hair looks great. I'm gonna rock this for the rest of the week and then braid it up somehow.

Charz, that is just dirty. You don't say you are going to sell it to someone and then go and give it to someone else. That is just dirty.

I received the mixed greens sample from christine gant yesterday. Ill use it next week.

I wasnt feeling a nu gro product so I HAPPILY sent it to jjmiah!

I should finish two products this week.

i like using a tiny bit of afroveda hemp butter, shea butter(because it has hold), or any heavy styling cream/moisturizer. most of my moisturizers has shea butter in it and shea butter provides a nice hold for me and i like heavy products so any butter based product is fine for me.
i used qhemets gel before on twists and while i like the look of it i dont think it has enough hold to make the twists last.

today i slathered my hair in coconut oil and the co washed and detaingled with suave coconut conditioner. after i rinsed it out i slathered my hair in evoo and then in 4 sections i raked through some aveda be curly and then scrunched in some TW foam on the front section. i love my hair today. i used to use be curly by itself and i would get a tiny bit of crunch which didnt bother me but with the evoo under it there is no crunch.

im low on coconut oil and evoo. i will steal some of the evoo we have in the kitchen and for coconut oil i will use vatika frosting and monoi de tahiti oil because i cant afford any products right now. financial aid decided not to give me any money and i dont want to take another semester off so i will just have to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back