Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt do anything today i said i would. i deep conditioned my hair today for about 2 hours with kbb mask and then made the mistake of using claudies honeysuckle to detaingle. that stuff is horrible lol. it made my hair shrivel up and tangle and i couldnt do anything with it.]i didnt have time to fight with it so i just rinsed, put in some evoo, kckt and TW foam. then i slicked it into a low pony tail.:wallbash:
that stuff reminds me of milk of magnesia. the smell and the texture.:nono::perplexed
tonight im going to have to really detangle my hair. i threw the claudies away because i have never seen anything like it before.

how did the rest of you like the claudies honeysuckle rinse?

Girl, don't tell me that:perplexed @ 1st bolded.

You coulda' just sent it back:lachen::lachen: @2nd bolded.:nono:

@3rd bolded. Hmp.:look: Brownie & Shay likes it. I haven't used it yet, we'll see!:yep:

Girl, don't tell me that:perplexed @ 1st bolded.

You coulda' just sent it back:lachen::lachen: @2nd bolded.:nono:

@3rd bolded. Hmp.:look: Brownie & Shay likes it. I haven't used it yet, we'll see!:yep:
i dont know if i can see that stuff working on anyones hair. i wonder if i got a bad batch? it was really runny and i was thinking "how is this going to detangle".
she still has time to wow me though:yep:

Ladies I am growing addicted to the LF and HH wigs :) I love them so Much, they feel great. ONLY PROBLEM......................

Husband says he doesn't remember what my real hair looks like But he like the wigs none the less :blush:

:blush: You better watch it little miss JJ maybe in the making:lachen:

AWWWWW....hell naw!

ok...ill try to be patient. on etsy it says it shipped already.

Oh Good then.:yep: Perhaps it's on the way!:grin:

I love that stuff!:lick:

Brownie got the sample and she said it lasted her a long time.:yep:

However, I blew straight through my 4 oz Jar at lightening speed.:blush:

I ran out of Shea Butter but I have more than enough oils.:perplexed Whelp, I guess I will have to make some new butters tonight. I think I want to make a flaxseed gel and hair spritz tonight too.

I have done really decent braidouts with KBB and kckt this past week. I think I am going to do them 2 to 3 times a week for a while until I get tired of them. I do 5 cornrows and take them out in the morning.

@Brownie, Shay, Ltown.................:look:

Has anybody heard from Jasmine's?????:look:

I want my Stuff!:blush:

Nope. Not yet. She did say orders would be shipping at least 2 weeks after being placed. :look: Her etsy is back open, too.

eta: gotta go see when i placed my order....

I have done really decent braidouts with KBB and kckt this past week. I think I am going to do them 2 to 3 times a week for a while until I get tired of them. I do 5 cornrows and take them out in the morning.

That's really good mk!:grin: You know You & I are "Style" Challenged:lachen:

Glad you're mastering a cute style.:yep:

im glad you found something that works for you.

i think im going to go back to braid outs and then bun since my hair is long enough.

Nope. Not yet. She did say orders would be shipping at least 2 weeks after being placed. :look: Her etsy is back open, too.

eta: gotta go see when i placed my order....

Thanks Girl!:rolleyes: Lemme know when you (we) placed our orders. I messed up and ordered before that 20% Sale.:sad: So, I ordered before ya'll did.:rolleyes:

*off to look at Esty*:look:

Mkd, are you wetting your hair any?

I just got a notice from MHC saying my Horsetail Reconstructor I ordered yesterday shipped.:blush: *That's also how Komaza does it* QUICK, FAST & IN A HURRY!

This is my first time ordering directly from the MHC Site. I usually order through Curlmart.:perplexed

I think I may order the Molasses one next. Will wait for the SSI Sale first.:spinning:

It was the 30th that I placed my order...

So....:look: we should be getting our shipping notifications soon..........:look:
And I placed mine the day she first opened back up *and missed the 20%*:rolleyes:

Um-K....I just looked....I ordered my Stuff on the 28th.:yep:

Last edited:
Now ya'll know Jasmine moved. Calm down now. That's why she didn't fully want to open the site but I guess she got some pressure.

Although I had already decided to go CG I used shampoo this weekend :nono:. Just like last time it's gonna take 2-3 days to get my hair back right. It looks like an undefined, frizzy mess.

Che I remember you mentioning using your turbie twist and I used mine this morning and :grin:. It soaked up water and some product because even with using less than a dime size of anything in my hair it still looks like it is white and full of product. I will continue to do this. Thank you :yep:.

Now ya'll know Jasmine moved. Calm down now. That's why she didn't fully want to open the site but I guess she got some pressure.

Although I had already decided to go CG I used shampoo this weekend :nono:. Just like last time it's gonna take 2-3 days to get my hair back right. It looks like an undefined, frizzy mess.

Che I remember you mentioning using your turbie twist and I used mine this morning and :grin:. It soaked up water and some product because even with using less than a dime size of anything in my hair it still looks like it is white and full of product. I will continue to do this. Thank you :yep:.

first bolded, do you deep condition over night? that should take care of any dryness. but i know what you mean. after i used carols daughter purify shampoo no matter what conditioner i used my hair was like:nono:

second bolded, im glad you like it. im in need of a new one and this time i want to try the one from curl mart even though they are probably all the same. the one i got was $5 from either tj maxx or marshalls. i cant remember.

[/B] first bolded, do you deep condition over night? that should take care of any dryness. but i know what you mean. after i used carols daughter purify shampoo no matter what conditioner i used my hair was like:nono:

second bolded, im glad you like it. im in need of a new one and this time i want to try the one from curl mart even though they are probably all the same. the one i got was $5 from either tj maxx or marshalls. i cant remember.

I will be dcing overnight tomorrow night. I full head baggy most nights too. I need to just step away from shampoo. I'm using what I've always used too--CON Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back