Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

I can't wait to see what you think. I've been eyeing them, too, but I have to wait until this supposed No-Buy of mine is over :look:. Our hair seems to like the same things. :yep: What are you getting?

I ordered samples of the carrot protein masque, whipped avocado cream, and avocado cleansing cream. She is coming out with some new products in the next few months too.

I ordered samples of the carrot protein masque, whipped avocado cream, and avocado cleansing cream. She is coming out with some new products in the next few months too.

Okay. Good. :yep: Those are the one's I wanted to try.

When is the Qhemet sale?

ETA: May 7th

My mother took pics. Yall don't need to get me anything! I need to register somewhere, any suggestions? I don't know how to do any of this!

Aww thank you!

You can registered at Macy's, Kohl, JcPenney, Target, Walmart it really easy. You and David can do inventory on what you have/not pick the things you like. I will help for David to have some things to take and you won't have to buy them. When you send out invitation you let people know where you registered. When people buy your gifts it's removed from the list that way you don't get duplicates.

lamara, your hair is beautiful. ive always liked coils but could never do it because of the damage in my front secton. and your hair looks so thick and lush.

i did good today and only purchased one product(miss jessies), i just cant leave them alone lol.
i am almost ou of one bottle of kbb hair milk. i think i have like one ounce left in the bottle.

tonight i am going to treat my hair overnight with ojon rt. then in the morning i will co wash and puff.
tomorrow night i will pre poo, shampoo, deep condition and twist or braid or do chuncky braids for a braid out. depends on if im being lazy or not lol.

Good Morning ladies, gloomy weather today! No hair plans yet.

Yo, I'm going out with my grandmother, mother, aunt and little cousin to try on wedding dresses.
ltown, its gloomy here too. i had some errands to run and i have a few things to do tomorrow but overall i like the weather because i can stay in, play with the hair, and get some cleaning done.

charz, i hope you had fun. i miss my grandma:sad:

Sitting here with a protein treatment in hair ready to rinse. Finished an Avocado & Silk DC (1 back up) and my 1 liter cowash mixture. Going to DC with Sitrinillah (1 use left), Skala Ceramides, and honey. Going to twist it up with BRBC with a leave in and some hair butter.

Need to figure out what to put in the old Aussie moist bottle (love the pump). Either the 24/7 or the PRO since they will fill the bottle.

My mother took pics. Yall don't need to get me anything! I need to register somewhere, any suggestions? I don't know how to do any of this!

Aww thank you!
Charz, I registered at bed bath and beyond and macy's when I was getting married.

I am about to cowash my hair with my Garnier Fructis Instant Melting Conditioner and finish that up. I will DC overnight with my never ending Skala Shea Butter mixed with coconut oil. For such a small container it has staying power. I have used it 3 times and I am not even half done with it. I will follow that up in the morning with an Aussie moist cowash and then I dont have a clue. I might twist, I might coil, I really dont have a clue.

:lachen: Yeah, I saw it and I said heck why not put it in my siggy. Its purty.

I love how people can just tell from the back! All you can see is the neck and hands.

Oh Tee how do I love thee...

Girl this Vitale Body-Bounce Moisturizing Creme is the business! My hair feels soo good! It is everything I have looked for. I bought it today and so far it is a winner. Even if I have to apply it everyday I don't care.

Thanks!!! :kiss:

My Suggestions:grin::

Crate & Barrel
Williams & Sonoma
Pottery Barn
West Elm
Linens & Things
Target
macy's

Of all the one's mentioned I highly recommend Bed Bath and Beyond. Their customer service is exceptional and their return policy is ridiculously generous.

They will take anything back and their is no time limit. If you don't have a receipt they will give you store credit. If you still have your receipt 5 years later they will give you cash back.

Good Morning ladies, it sunday wash day, prepoo with NTM done with that, wash hair with Qhemet cleansing tea, decide to use up and DC with Jasmine avocado/silk conditioner.

Hi everyone
I'm still up lol. I baggied with ojon restorative and now I am deep conditioning over that with kbb mask and jessicurl wdt. I'll be glad when the wdt is gone. I really don't like it. I plan on adding heat to this treatment for maybe fifteen minutes.
I won't be shampooing today. I'm gonna rinse and puff and then later on do something with it.

Have had conditioner in my hair since 4pm yesterday and I still don't feel like rinsing it out :ohwell: Sometimes I just get so lazy with my hair and can't be bothered :lol:

Oh Tee how do I love thee...

Girl this Vitale Body-Bounce Moisturizing Creme is the business! My hair feels soo good! It is everything I have looked for. I bought it today and so far it is a winner. Even if I have to apply it everyday I don't care.

Thanks!!! :kiss:

Love You Too Girl!:hug2:

Yes, it is a really Great Product!:up:

Tiffers:sad: use to always mention Vitale Products and how good they are.....

And this particular one is a definite keeper! Glad you like it. Thanks Tiffers:sad:

:poke:*it's also something Brownie would love.....:look:*

Afternoon Ladies......

I can't believe the weekend is almost over. It flew by.:perplexed

Oh well.:ohwell: Is anyone doing their hair today?

IK LTown does her hair on Sunday. And I think Shay does too.:grin:

@Lamara: When are you washing out that Conditioner????

Afternoon Ladies......

Yes, I did my hair today, shampoo with qhemet cleansing tea, dc with avocado/silk from jasmine, use redken antisnap leave in.

Afternoon Ladies......

Just did, I'm doing a wash n go this week cuz I'm just not feeling styling this head :ohwell:

Afternoon Ladies......

I have to do something with my head today. I just don't know what. I want to try the curlformers but I don't think I want to invest that much time today.

Good Afternoon ladies!

Im just waking up from working a 19hr shift until 7a this morning. We didnt get as great as a turn-out as we wanted. So many people left, when the purpose was to spend the night. Well, at least it was fun.

As soon as I got in, I showered and cowashed with some v05. I was so gross from all the lifting/moving of tables and chairs, etc for the participants. Yuck. lol. But, I will be almost finished with that v05 soon. My hair is so soft using the moisture milks and cowashing. I love it.

Now, Im off to do an immigration, caribbean, and slavery/philosophy paper...pray for me.

Love ya all!

Last edited:
Hey ladies! I sold 5 bottles of the Dove Replenishing Mist (original formula) to a member here. I shipped it to her this past week. Soooo glad to be getting rid of things lol

Love You Too Girl!:hug2:

Yes, it is a really Great Product!:up:

Tiffers:sad: use to always mention Vitale Products and how good they are.....

And this particular one is a definite keeper! Glad you like it. Thanks Tiffers:sad:

:poke:*it's also something Brownie would love.....:look:*

Girl, I see you!!! Stop that!!! :lachen::lachen:

Back