Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

I'm not really a PJ but I wanted to stop in and say that I love reading this thread. I really like how you guys help each other and that there's no drama in here.

Sorry for interrupting.

I'm not really a PJ but I wanted to stop in and say that I love reading this thread. I really like how you guys help each other and that there's no drama in here.

Sorry for interrupting.

When You Decide to Become a PJ:look:

Girl, Come On Over and Join Us.:lachen:

We'd Love to have you....:hug2:

Thank you. I'm a little disappointed, but I suppose it's good. I'm thinking about straightening it for graduation next month so I can see my true length, but I'm not sure yet . . .

Girl, Hursh!:look:

You have No Reason to be Disappointed! Your Progress is Amazing...........

Keep Up the Good Work. You should be good for Graduation.:blush:

*shakes head...we're our own worst critics*

Yeah...Me too!:blush:

Seriously tho', it looks nice.:grin: How often do you have to t/u your coilyQ's?

I do it once a week. I coil it Sunday night, then Monday morning I do a coil out and it lasts all week. During the week I just let the shower mist it to revive the it in the mornings and then add a little HV whipped gelly.

I do it once a week. I coil it Sunday night, then Monday morning I do a coil out and it lasts all week. During the week I just let the shower mist it to revive the it in the mornings and then add a little HV whipped gelly.

It looks perfect!:grin:

What day was the pic taken? Is that a Fresh Coil-out or a Revived Coil-Out?

Thank you. I'm a little disappointed, but I suppose it's good. I'm thinking about straightening it for graduation next month so I can see my true length, but I'm not sure yet . . .

Don't be disappointed, you may have 100% shrinkage like me. We have more hair than we think. For a year's progress, that is alot of hair to me. I started off really slow with my growth.

Don't be disappointed, you may have 100% shrinkage like me. We have more hair than we think. For a year's progress, that is alot of hair to me. I started off really slow with my growth.

My shrinkage is ridiculous :nono: Like all of that can go into a ponytail except for the edges and I have a nice sized pony puff.

My shrinkage is ridiculous :nono: Like all of that can go into a ponytail except for the edges and I have a nice sized pony puff.

I can just now get my edges in and my front is almost there after almost 2 years its just now catching up. Our hair grows at different speeds. My nape was almost bald when i bc and now that is the longest part of my hair. You will get there just keep doing what your doing.

I finally washed my hair. It was a nightmare to detangle.

I bought the the aphogee keratin leave in (new formula). I like it.
The tea rinse is now part of the routine.

Finished Qhemet's honey hydrating balm. Right on time since the sale will be in two weeks. I'm ordering some mozeke samples today.

I can't wait to see what you think. I've been eyeing them, too, but I have to wait until this supposed No-Buy of mine is over :look:. Our hair seems to like the same things. :yep: What are you getting?

Back