Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

Charz, are flat ironing or roller setting?

I can't wait to try the curlformers on my hair. Thanks Ltown!!!!

Charzboss, are you still going to the bottling? I'm not it too much for me right now. Old lady got to rest:lachen:

Nah, I'm getting tired of it. And I don't need anymore Oyin Products.

Charz, are flat ironing or roller setting?

I can't wait to try the curlformers on my hair. Thanks Ltown!!!!

I think I may try a little bit of both. I have my hair right now the way it is in my avi. People keep on touching it :rolleyes: I work in an office full of old white men.

Hey ladies!

I finished 2 bottles of TW mist. What is this I hear about an ingredient change? I just bought 2 bottles from a BSS. Let me go look at them.

I haven't washed my hair in over a week, it is hitting 2 weeks soon. I know it is a mess. I just can't muster up the energy to deal with it.

I want Skala! Y'all got me itching to try it. I can't find it by me. The closest big lots is about 45 minutes away. I may try the shea moisture. I saw it in the target closest to me.

I think I found my mositurizer, the JC hair nourish cream but of course I can't find it now in any of the WF.

I want to try curlformers. I am a little bored with my hair.

Nah, I'm getting tired of it. And I don't need anymore Oyin Products.

I think I may try a little bit of both. I have my hair right now the way it is in my avi. People keep on touching it :rolleyes: I work in an office full of old white men.

Such is life when you choose the hard sciences. I'm in physics, so same here.

I also wanted to say, you look to be about apl, or a month away. I remember that was your shrt term goal.

Such is life when you choose the hard sciences. I'm in physics, so same here.

I also wanted to say, you look to be about apl, or a month away. I remember that was your shrt term goal.

Thank you! I can't wait to be APL.

I work in the Project Management Office. They talk to me like I know what I am doing. They just wanted some fresh young ethnic blood up in here. :lachen::lachen:

Physics huh? I wish I could grasp such concepts.

Goodness your hair color is gorgeous! Loves it! I wish I had the guts to get highlights like that. :yep: Love your curls!

I'd be walking around with glass on my hair. Yep, I said it and don't judge me LOL :rolleyes::lachen: What was the product, BTW

LOL, It was my Herstyler Serum I got from the Mall, :( I love that stuff.
I was too scared it would cut me, I touch my hair too much, I'd be bleeding telling you ladies about this awesome conditioner, self made, messy gets crusty but is so awesome for the cuticles (called blood) :spinning:

Just wanted to mention that I bought a sample pack of Giovanni's deep conditioner called Smooth As Silk Conditioner and WOW that stuff is amazingly awesome. I paid $2 at Whole Foods. Yeah don't stone me LOL

Straight%20Fast.jpg

I was going to buy it at Target but I didn't feel like paying $9 for such a small bottle.

Ok, even though I cringe sometimes when people do this, I am going to ask anyway; do you all see progress? The first pic is from november and the second two are from today. I don't think I am MBL and actually don't see as much progress as I thought I would.

I feel like I also didn't get much progress from December to now. That 1/2 inch I needed to get to BSL should have came easy January but with a minor trim it still took 4 months to get there. Depressing.

But your hair looks great to me,It appears longer to me!

Yesterday I used up 2 products.

My HerStyler Serum which Broke - :(
Yes to Carrots Mud Mask - One more to go! don't know if this will be a repurchase. I just know I won't purchase it anytime soon and I will make sure I have time to use it. It has an expiration date within a year from my initial purchase.

Ok, even though I cringe sometimes when people do this, I am going to ask anyway; do you all see progress? The first pic is from november and the second two are from today. I don't think I am MBL and actually don't see as much progress as I thought I would.

Are you kidding? Yes of course I see progress. Your hairanorexia is deceiving you LOL

But don't worry, I'm feeling the same way about my hair. I feel like it hasn't grown an inch since December.

Yes to Carrots Mud Mask - One more to go! don't know if this will be a repurchase. I just know I won't purchase it anytime soon and I will make sure I have time to use it. It has an expiration date within a year from my initial purchase.

that serum is the business. im so sorry.

I feel like I also didn't get much progress from December to now. That 1/2 inch I needed to get to BSL should have came easy January but with a minor trim it still took 4 months to get there. Depressing.

But your hair looks great to me,It appears longer to me!

Are you kidding? Yes of course I see progress. Your hairanorexia is deceiving you LOL

But don't worry, I'm feeling the same way about my hair. I feel like it hasn't grown an inch since December.
Thanks ladies:yep: I need to just relax, I am kind of getting a bit too pressed about progress.

Today I finished up 1 small sized bottle of Nexxus Emergencee. Yaay! :party: Still another professional sized bottle of Emergencee to go, lol

Just wanted to mention that I bought a sample pack of Giovanni's deep conditioner called Smooth As Silk Conditioner and WOW that stuff is amazingly awesome. I paid $2 at Whole Foods. Yeah don't stone me LOL

Straight%20Fast.jpg

I was going to buy it at Target but I didn't feel like paying $9 for such a small bottle.

IA: SAS is a Great Product (you should buy the Larger size:look:)

And even though I'm not one for "Shampoos" the SAS Shampoo is also Awesome.:yep:

Trying to decide....if I will to my hair tommorrow or Saturday?:ohwell:

I know I prolly won't use up anything,:nono: maybe.....a Nutrine Garlic Conditioner and a coupla' vials, tubes etc...but nothing really substantial (but Imma try).

I still have about 1/4th Jar of Joico and 1/2 Jar of Keratase Oleo Relax.

I will feel better once I use up one of those.

Although, I have a back-up to the Joico MRTB, and after my last 'shameful haul':sad: I have now added another Keratase Product -- Masquintense for coarse hair but it's only like 6.8 ounces.:look:

Straight%20Fast.jpg

i love this stuff.:yep::lick: in fact i just reupt on a bottle of it. i wasnt planning on it but right aid had it on sale for $5. one bottle last me only like 3 uses though.

ok ya'll don't be mad but i went crazy on purchasing products the last 2 weeks. and i haven't received any yet:wallbash:
i purchased:
uncle funky's daughter curly magic
afroveda shea amla and hemp butter with samples of pur whipped gel and miss bree cream
donna marie twist and lock, hair mist and mira curl curling gelli
my shea butter from buttersnbar and sweet almond oil
and samples from peaceloveandsunshine
oh and i got a pair of earrings from peaceimages on etsy.
curls milkshake:lick:(i freaking love this stuff. it is like kbb hair milk on crack)

but to make it all better i did finish a vo5 today:lachen:
and i dont have nearly as many kbb milks as i though:sad: i honestly feel incomplete with only 3 full bottles. i know thats sad but its true. i thought i had like 5 bottles and i was happy.
oh and i threw away all my hair gels with the exception of qhemet soft gel and koils by nature peppermint gel. i dont wanna use the koils by nature eventhough its good because of the peppermint smell. me no likey.

ETA: i also realized i dont have any mist except the water and aloe mix i made and juices and berries. and the way i mist my hair i cant use j&b unless its mixed with water so i only use that as a refresher. I NEED MISTS lol. but i love the mist i made so i think i'll stick with that.

i also used the myhoneychild type 3 cream last night and so far i do not like it. maybe it will be better on twists and braids and maybe braid outs but as a night time moisturizer i dont like it. i woke up to dry hair.

Last edited:
ok ya'll don't be mad but i went crazy on purchasing products the last 2 weeks. and i haven't received any yet:wallbash:
i purchased:
uncle funky's daughter curly magic
afroveda shea amla and hemp butter with samples of pur whipped gel and miss bree cream
donna marie twist and lock, hair mist and mira curl curling gelli
my shea butter from buttersnbar and sweet almond oil
and samples from peaceloveandsunshine
oh and i got a pair of earrings from peaceimages on etsy.
curls milkshake:lick:(i freaking love this stuff. it is like kbb hair milk on crack).

I Can't Utter a Word!:blush: *especially after my senseless & shamless haul*:rolleyes:

I am going to do my hair with Skala, poo, and conditioner and leave in tonight. I'm off tomorrow and need to stay up to watch the House wives show!

Maybe I didn't use the SAS or Tea Tree Condish correctly because it didn't do anything special for my hair. It was okay for a cowash but I would never DC with the SAS.

Back