Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

mk: Please make sure it's a Trim!:look:

We don't want you coming back starting No Thread.......:lachen: :blush:

Been Reading too many of those lately.....

Have you been to this person before????:spinning:
I have been going to her for about 7 years, maybe a little longer. I am just going to tell her that I am really trying to grow my hair so to only take off what is necessary.

Hol' Up!....Wait A minute....I thought you '*Loved* Keratase??? (other than the price, of course), what happened??????:look:

My 20 yr old DD loves it. It makes her hair silky & so pretty. I looked a HAM :ohwell::lachen:
This is my DD and her baby. I did her hair that day.
picture.php

It was the Mirta de Perales deep conditioner, which is similar to the Keratase, that made my hair look perdy & soft. Its only $7.99 a jar.

Last edited:
My 20 yr old DD loves it. It makes her hair silky & so pretty. I looked a HAM :ohwell::lachen:
This is my DD and her baby. I did her hair that day.

It was the Mirta de Perales deep conditioner, which is similar to the Keratase, that made my hair look perdy & soft. Its only $7.99 a jar.

Cute! Cute! Cute!:grin:

The Baby is Growing up and she and DD are totally adorable.

Yeah, I know you really like the Mirta de Perales.......:lick:

I will definitely look into this one as I continue to build my Dominican Stash:yep:

You know im teasing:kiss:, My braids are doing well, everyone at work wants to see my hair because they haven't seen it since last year. Maybe when i hit mbl they can see it:look:.

You are the walking & breathing Wikipedia of hair products :lachen:
BTW coffee butter is one of my favorite butters :drunk:

@La: MBL.....Go On Girl!:lachen: My Secretary keeps asking me when am I taking the Hat Off:look: :blush:

@BostonM: The Smell Got on My Last Nerve:ohwell:

@La: MBL.....Go On Girl!:lachen: My Secretary keeps asking me when am I taking the Hat Off:look: :blush:

@BostonM: The Smell Got on My Last Nerve:ohwell:
girl the smell got my my nerves too. but i loved the way it worked. thing is though, you cant cover the freaking smell:wallbash:

mkd, i got my shipping notice for buttersnbars on sunday so i hope to get my shea butter soon too.

im thinking i will keep all my afroveda in the refrigerator and not use it until it cools off again. i mean i will be twisting my hair with it here and there but i think really i'll use it more in the cooler months. well no.....it depends because i will be doing braid outs with it soon:lick:

girl the smell got my my nerves too. but i loved the way it worked. thing is though, you cant cover the freaking smell:wallbash:

mkd, i got my shipping notice for buttersnbars on sunday so i hope to get my shea butter soon too.

im thinking i will keep all my afroveda in the refrigerator and not use it until it cools off again. i mean i will be twisting my hair with it here and there but i think really i'll use it more in the cooler months. well no.....it depends because i will be doing braid outs with it soon:lick:

As a coffee addict, I loved the smell :yep:

I think its a great idea to keep your Afroveda products in the fridge. Last summer I bought 3 butters and two of them went bad before I got a chance to use them :perplexed

As a coffee addict, I loved the smell :yep:

I think its a great idea to keep your Afroveda products in the fridge. Last summer I bought 3 butters and two of them went bad before I got a chance to use them :perplexed
wow:nono::ohwell: thats a shame. and im surprised because she does use preservatives right?

Hi ladies nothing new with me. Still trying to use up products. Waiting for my hair to grow out enough to go into a bun. I miss Charz and Robot :(

Washnset: I got your jar, I will try and send it out by Friday, just started a new job this week so I'm really busy.

Day36: Sorry honey but I have like one more use of WDT :weird: so I hope you didn't mail a jar to me.

I am sooooooooo glad that stuff is finally done :nono: Now I don't feel guilty about using my other stuff :lol:

Miss T, I used some of that Skala for dry hair last night, I really like it. I used a bit much so my hair looked like it was wet :lol: But by morning my curls were back to life. Thank you for sending me some :kiss:

Hi ladies nothing new with me. Still trying to use up products. Waiting for my hair to grow out enough to go into a bun. I miss Charz and Robot :(

Washnset: I got your jar, I will try and send it out by Friday, just started a new job this week so I'm really busy.

Day36: Sorry honey but I have like one more use of WDT :weird: so I hope you didn't mail a jar to me.

I am sooooooooo glad that stuff is finally done :nono: Now I don't feel guilty about using my other stuff :lol:

Yeah. @bolded:sad:

Finally! You used up/gave away the rest of your WDT!:clapping:
The Gallon is Gone!

Thank You!:kiss:

When's everyone gonna be doing their hair? I'm doing mine Wednesday. I just found (:perplexed) a small unopened tube of PM Super Skinny Daily Treatment so I'm gonna start using that up. I also want to be done with my Ion Color Defense Intense Moisture Treatment. I really like it but I am trying to cut back on my moisturizing DCs. Or so I keep telling myself. I have about 1/3 of my Elucence MB shampoo so I'm going to get to work on that, too. I think I'll do my hair again early Saturday morning, too. I'm going to use that Dumb Blonde Reconstructor I got from T!! :lick:

shea butter, aloe vera and avocado conditioners thanks to Ms. T!!! *hugs*

Ive been stalking so many stores looking for skala but I find nothing! Im going to try one more store on Friday.

I decided to do my hair tomorrow night. Im going to rest/relax tonight.

Which Skala do you have?

shea butter, aloe vera and avocado conditioners thanks to Ms. T!!! *hugs*

Ive been stalking so many stores looking for skala but I find nothing! Im going to try one more store on Friday.

I decided to do my hair tomorrow night. Im going to rest/relax tonight.

Don't forget to give us a review! :yep:

T is such a sweetheart!

Last edited:
im thinking i might take these twists out and do my hair. if i do i will be using up a vo5 conditioner for a co wash.

i want to keep my hair in twists but these particular twists just dont look good.

I got one TW Mist today. I have about 3 more CVS to visit. :look:. I finished one of the samples of the new sunshine yesterday. I have another one and the original sunshine so hopefully I should be good until she starts putting out regular size jars of the new stuff.

When's everyone gonna be doing their hair? I'm doing mine Wednesday. I just found (:perplexed) a small unopened tube of PM Super Skinny Daily Treatment so I'm gonna start using that up. I also want to be done with my Ion Color Defense Intense Moisture Treatment. I really like it but I am trying to cut back on my moisturizing DCs. Or so I keep telling myself. I have about 1/3 of my Elucence MB shampoo so I'm going to get to work on that, too. I think I'll do my hair again early Saturday morning, too. I'm going to use that Dumb Blonde Reconstructor I got from T!! :lick:
Tonight is my usual co wash night but since I am getting my hair done tomorrow, I am not doing anything to it.

I got one TW Mist today. I have about 3 more CVS to visit. :look:. I finished one of the samples of the new sunshine yesterday. I have another one and the original sunshine so hopefully I should be good until she starts putting out regular size jars of the new stuff.

:yep: She has them listed.

ETA: Jasmine's Hello Sugar is fab-u-luss!!!!!!! I got the body butter and mist today!!!

Last edited:
Back