Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

Amerika I agree T is definitely a sweet heart such a sweet person, funny as H E double hockey sticks too (LL)

Che Go ahead and wash those out, your mind won't settle and your head won't be happy until you do.

BM your daughter and grand are beautiful, definitely didn't fall far from the tree. BUT YOUR TRUNK looks way to young to have a 20 year old daughter :D

MKD good luck on your trim. :)

i think im going to leave the twists in at least one more day. im just too lazy to take them down, detangle, wash, condition and re-do. i use to get excited to do my hair but not anymore lol.

I got my hair done this morning and I am really impressed with my progress. I think I am MBL and I am going to take some pics tonight. My stylist pointed out some thinning in my nape and she thinks its from buns and ponytails. I am really upset about it and trying to reevaluate my protective styles. She suggeted doing braidouts more often but I really don't like the way my hair looks like that. I don't know what to do. I think I am going to try curlformers and wearing it out more often. Ltown, I am going to shoot you an email about your curlformers.

Oh and I did an interview for kurlybella
http://www.kisforkinky.com/2010/04/for-kinky-girls-who-color-when-brown-hair-is-not-enough-maya/

Okay I am a little pee'd right now.
I washed my hair today and I sat my serum at the edge of the sink went to pick it up and hit it on the floor by mistake. BROKEN, a $45 dollar bottle of serum all over my floor with glass, tempted to pick some up to save I rubbed my fingers gently together and felt glass so all went to the trash. :( :wallbash::wallbash:

Going to use Argan oil until I get more Serum from my stash, HUH!!!!!

I got my hair done this morning and I am really impressed with my progress. I think I am MBL and I am going to take some pics tonight. My stylist pointed out some thinning in my nape and she thinks its from buns and ponytails. I am really upset about it and trying to reevaluate my protective styles. She suggeted doing braidouts more often but I really don't like the way my hair looks like that. I don't know what to do. I think I am going to try curlformers and wearing it out more often. Ltown, I am going to shoot you an email about your curlformers.

http://www.kisforkinky.com/2010/04/for-kinky-girls-who-color-when-brown-hair-is-not-enough-maya/

Great interview, I did not know she publish. Your curls look beautiful close up.

Goodness your hair color is gorgeous! Loves it! I wish I had the guts to get highlights like that. :yep: Love your curls!

Okay I am a little pee'd right now.
I washed my hair today and I sat my serum at the edge of the sink went to pick it up and hit it on the floor by mistake. BROKEN, a $45 dollar bottle of serum all over my floor with glass, tempted to pick some up to save I rubbed my fingers gently together and felt glass so all went to the trash. :( :wallbash::wallbash:

Going to use Argan oil until I get more Serum from my stash, HUH!!!!!

I'd be walking around with glass on my hair. Yep, I said it and don't judge me LOL :rolleyes::lachen: What was the product, BTW

well peaceloveandsunshine said my stuff shipped on monday so i expect to get it tomorrow or today really. but i just got a shipping notice today:rolleyes:

and i ordered uncle funky's daughter curly magic yesterday but havent gotten an email confirmation but they say you should get one right away.

today i used up a 16oz bottle of oyin honey hemp conditioner. i used it to detangle my twists, then i shampooed with aphogee shampoo for damaged hair:lick:, and then conditioned again with oyin hhc.
i used curl junkie hibiscus and banana honey butter leave in and curl junkie coffee coco curl cream and i do not like the way my hair feels:nono: it was all hard when i took my towel off so i put a little of my shea butter mix on it and it helped but still:perplexed

Hey Charzboss, glad you back!

I receive a generous package of Skala today from sweetie IDareTsHair,

Thank you:hug2:

I keep trying to get a pic of my hair but I can't get a good shot. I am not so sure I am MBL. I am going to post and get you all's opinions in a little bit.

Charz, I LOVE your hair in your siggy!

I am going to DC tonight in these minibraids with my Skala Shea Butter Masque/CO mix and finish up a container of Garnier Fructis Instant Melting conditioner in the morning. I will try the Skala Shea butter leave in and Infusium 23 leave in and see how that works.

my ends feel so had and crunchy. yea, im through trying with this curl junkie stuff.

tonight i will spray my hair with my aloe, coconut oil, apricot oil, water mix and seal with my shea butter mix.
tomorrow its back to what always works: kbb.
i will use up my vo5 conditioner by co washing with it.

welcome back charz!!!

Im under my heat cap now with some banana brulee in my hair.

Im going to use the skala shea butter conditioner when Im done.

Ok, even though I cringe sometimes when people do this, I am going to ask anyway; do you all see progress? The first pic is from november and the second two are from today. I don't think I am MBL and actually don't see as much progress as I thought I would.

Attachments

• DSCF2210.jpg
    DSCF2210.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF2301.jpg
    DSCF2301.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF2317.jpg
    DSCF2317.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 19
mkd im going to say i see 2-3 inches of growth in those pics.

i cant wait to do my hair over. my hair feels terrible lol. and its so bushy and frizzy. this curl junkie is not where its at.

I finished the biolage smoothing and the joico k-pak condishs. Won't repurchase either.
I figure if I start cowashing 2-3 times a week, for 2 weeks, I should be done with the jason condishs once and for all.
I made my first bottle of experimental shampoo. It's maturing in the fridge for now, though I put some germaben in it.

Mkd, Charzboss beautiful hair and great progress!

Mkd & Charz- Beautiful hair ladies!! It looks so healthy.

:lovedrool::lovedrool:mk & Charz: You Hair = 'droolworthy'

Keep Up the Good Work!:love3:

Great interview, mkd!! Loooooove your hair!!!!

Hey, Charz!!!

welcome back charz!!!

Im under my heat cap now with some banana brulee in my hair.

Im going to use the skala shea butter conditioner when Im done.

Hey everyone and thanks!!!!!

I'm doing the heat-stretched natural gig at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQ1AHXdRX4

I want to try to wash my hair every 10-14 days, but we'll see how it goes!

Ok, even though I cringe sometimes when people do this, I am going to ask anyway; do you all see progress? The first pic is from november and the second two are from today. I don't think I am MBL and actually don't see as much progress as I thought I would.

Wow amazing!! I miss when my hair was highlighted like yours :ohwell:

Back