Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

today i used just a little bit of TW mist and i can still smell it. it smells so darn good. its a sweet smell and i think the krinkles and curls has the same smell. im going to use the kinkles and curls, the mist and shea butter to moisturize my hair and put it in braids.

What is the krinkles and curls? Is it a moisturizer or gel?

What are the new products Komaza has coming out, does anyone know?????

I don't know, they come out sometime this month.:yep:

T, Im still sorry about your horrible salon experience.

Ive had quite a few of those and its makes me so MAD that these witches damage our hair when their supposed to care for it! last week the stylist wanted to cut my hair (well in her words she said chop) because a tiny little area near my edges is shorter than the rest of my hair. I was like...really? you want to cut my SL hair so it can be the length of an inch? no thank you. then she begged and pleaded with me to cut my hair after my hair was done being blown out. isnt hair supposed to be cut only when its wet...not dry?

I really need to and want to become an DIY'er, but Im scared!!!!

I just used a pomade and its the best!

Sometimes, I seriously think that some stylists have a legitimate psychological illness. :nono: Like the ones who are desperate...just fiending to cut someone's hair for no reason. I'm mad she begged you. :lachen:

But my hair has always been cut dry...sometimes, they'd want to trim it wet, but I don't let them, because wet length is deceiving. And if they butcher it, I don't want to hear that it was because the hair was wet, and it shrunk upon drying and :blah:.

And what are you scared of? Messing up your hair?

she said "please, but I need to".

Im scared of tangling my hair. I did that once and lost A LOT of my hair. I would flat iron my hair in the end and I need to learn how to use a flat iron the right way so I dont burn my hair off.

Sometimes, I seriously think that some stylists have a legitimate psychological illness. :nono: Like the ones who are desperate...just fiending to cut someone's hair for no reason. I'm mad she begged you. :lachen:

But my hair has always been cut dry...sometimes, they'd want to trim it wet, but I don't let them, because wet length is deceiving. And if they butcher it, I don't want to hear that it was because the hair was wet, and it shrunk upon drying and :blah:.

And what are you scared of? Messing up your hair?

What is the krinkles and curls? Is it a moisturizer or gel?

I don't know, they come out sometime this month.:yep:
the krinkles and curls is a setting lotion. the ingredient list was short and sweet so i picked it up. im going to use it on wet hair underneath the shea butter to see if it gives me hold without the crunch and keeps my braid outs longer. i assume it'll be amazing on a wash and go too.

the krinkles and curls is a setting lotion. the ingredient list was short and sweet so i picked it up. im going to use it on wet hair underneath the shea butter to see if it gives me hold without the crunch and keeps my braid outs longer. i assume it'll be amazing on a wash and go too.

Let Us Know what The Guys at Your Job Think About It!:lachen:

Well, I got all my Products Lined Up for my Wash Day! I still hope I can use up a product (or 2).

Still not sure if I will, but I'm gonna try.:ohwell:

I looked in my AE Garlic Jar and it looks like I may have enough for at least 2.

So, I'll use it again (if I have to next week) to try to finish it up.:perplexed

I have my Regi ready to go. I think I may like Saturday mornings (at least I hope I will).:yep:

I will try it out for a few weeks to see how it agrees with me.

Yeah, I would Love if SSI came out with some New Products. I still need to try the Coconut Leave-In.

Thanks che, did you like the gel? I like it and i have to start using it again. Im going to put the krinkes and curls on my list with the sheabutter, I will definatly use up 2 products before then. Its so tempting to want to try the new products from the vendors but ill wait, i have things i have to use up that are repurchases so will see. I want to shrink my stash but still have choices.:yep:

La, i never tried the TW gel. i might get it one day but gels are really all the same to me. i starting to love CURLS ge-les-c(or whatever the hell its called). but thats more of a serum with hold. i really like that. when i used it for a braid out my hair was so soft. but it is on the exspencive side. but it comes in a bottle with a pump and i think i used one pump for each section because its very wet so you dont need much so it will last forever. (whew, takes a deep breath lol).

Let Us Know what The Guys at Your Job Think About It!:lachen:
speaking of the guys at work. one of them said the sweetes thing to me yesterday. we were talking about my birthday and he asked me when is it. i said the 29th and he said "wow, just when you think the year is over they created something so special". i was like you go boy:lachen:. he is so funny but i thought that was sweet. hes like a brother to me.

La, i never tried the TW gel. i might get it one day but gels are really all the same to me. i starting to love CURLS ge-les-c(or whatever the hell its called). but thats more of a serum with hold. i really like that. when i used it for a braid out my hair was so soft. but it is on the exspencive side. but it comes in a bottle with a pump and i think i used one pump for each section because its very wet so you dont need much so it will last forever. (whew, takes a deep breath lol).

Ok, i saw the ingredients and decided not to get it, its too much protein in it. But thanks.

T, did you try your whipped butter yet? mine is just sitting there so lonely lol. i feel bad i havent even touched it yet.

speaking of the guys at work. one of them said the sweetes thing to me yesterday. we were talking about my birthday and he asked me when is it. i said the 29th and he said "wow, just when you think the year is over they created something so special". i was like you go boy:lachen:. he is so funny but i thought that was sweet. hes like a brother to me.

I need guys like this at my job :look:

i just remember i have some phyto vials of oil. i think its a pre poo oil, i had it for well over a year, im gonna start mixing them into my conditioners so that it doesnt go to waste. i purchased it back when i was relaxed and never used it.

Che, you just reminded me that I have a jar of Phyto mask (citrus? thx, T!) that I need to use up.

I'm at work and time is going by sooooooo sloooowwwwwww. Friggin' overtime!! And it is some type of cold out there!!! I think it 1 degree, with very high winds.

she said "please, but I need to".

Im scared of tangling my hair. I did that once and lost A LOT of my hair. I would flat iron my hair in the end and I need to learn how to use a flat iron the right way so I dont burn my hair off.

Smh, sounding just like an addict looking for a fix. :nono:
I love how she said that she needed to do it...didn't say anything about whether or not you needed it done. :rolleyes:

Oh, I think you wrote a post about that.
Maybe in the Hair Confessional thread? I just remember reading it somewhere.
Well...I can see how that would be traumatic. But don't be scared...just start off doing small things and work your way up. You can do it! :yep:

i thought i saw a lot of protein in it too. i like protein so i hope it doesnt bother me. also i wont be using it too often. too many choices:drunk:

Yeah the mist has some protein but it doesn't bother me, that is just too much for comfort.

Im still prepooing, but ill be up late so i can finish my hair. Im getting bored with it so instead of doing braids im just going to do 4 plaits for a while and then switch back. Im also doing other things trying to get my mind off buying products.:yep:

yes it is freezing out here.
do you use a lot of phyto?

Actually, I don't. T sent the mask to me (thx!). At this moment, I can't recall if I've tried it yet. :look: But, I'm going to use it next week. I think its this:

P40518_hero.jpg

Back