Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

Hi all,

This morning, I finished the last of my Qhemet's Amla Heavy Olive Cream sample. I'm repurchasing full sizes of that and the Burdock Root Butter Cream. And a sample of the Honey one.

Hi Panamoni! Are you going to buy the Qhemet online or in the store that sells it here?

Hey MKD! Actually, I've been meaning to ask you about that store -- you've mentioned it before. Where do they sell it? I already ordered it online on Black Friday and am just waiting for the delivery. But, if there's a store, that would be great.

See ya'll be trying to leave me out but I know it's because I never like to go anywhere :look:.

I haven't touched that oil yet. Now I gotta go smell it and take a look.

I'm at home today hacking up a storm and drifting in & out of sleep. Today is supposed to be a hair day but we shall see. I finished Nunulove Handmades Juju Hair Mist last night. I have been so back n forth on this one but I've finally decided it will not be a repurchase.

I hope you feel better shay, and break out that oil, it just smells so good to me.:lick:

Hi all,

This morning, I finished the last of my Qhemet's Amla Heavy Olive Cream sample. I'm repurchasing full sizes of that and the Burdock Root Butter Cream. And a sample of the Honey one.

Good job on using up your sample. I know those samples can last forever.

Hello ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well and staying strong with temptations to order.
I am enjoying receiving my packages in the mail from black friday haul :)
Has anyone tried darcy's botanicals avocado and wild plum?

Hello ladies,

Hi red its good to see you:yep:. Ive tried the avocado and wild plum twisting cream and i like it, it keeps the hair moist and it has a faint lemon smell. Im going to braid with it tonight. I also emailed darcy to see about getting the winter spice oil in an 8oz size, ill let you know what she says. I want to know too have you tried sunshine from peaceloveandsunshine, im thinking of getting some in january.

I hope you feel better shay, and break out that oil, it just smells so good to me.:lick:

I'm still not feeling fantastic so I decided to skip the office holiday party. Too many kiddies, a 3 month old, and a 8 months pregnant supervisor. I don't want them to get sick. There is a bigger party I can go to next week. I am prepooing right now (this may last all night) with that oil and it does smell good. I see it has fractionated coconut oil (IDK what that is) in it so that's okay for your hair?

my hair looks a HAM today lmao. but thats because i was running late for work and just threw it back into a pony tail and its all screwed up.
today i went out and purchased ORS mayo and TW krinkles and curls. tonight im going to pre poo withe the ORS.
im pissed my curlmart order still hasnt come yet even though it shipped like monday or tuesday. wth man lol. my buttersnbars been shipped and aint come either.

so that means i will have to clarify with kenra tomorrow. urgggg i hate kenra but i wont be able to wait for the curls shampoo even if it comes tomorrow because im gonna do my hair tonight.

I just got my shipping notice from Hairveda. BJ said it was 1 of 2 and they couldn't combine my shipping bc my first order was so large :blush:. I'm not surprised :lachen:.

. I see it has fractionated coconut oil (IDK what that is) in it so that's okay for your hair?

No ill use it on my body or in body butter mixes.:yep:

im pissed my curlmart order still hasnt come yet even though it shipped like monday or tuesday. wth man lol. my buttersnbars been shipped and aint come either.

The mail is backed up because of the storms across the county, the mailman told me:lick::lachen:.

T, when I sent you a PM yesterday, I forgot to thank you for the AOHC! You know I LOVE IT!!!!!

I was thinking about that on my way to work:perplexed: I wondered if you had seen it in the box? (Since neither one of us mentioned it last night)

I was going to pm you as soon as I got home.

Glad you got it.:yep:

My Afroveda came today, So All of My BF Purchases are in.:grin:

I got the Butter Sampler and will split it with one of our Thread Challengers.:yep:

Im starting to see some good sales in the swap forum:giggle::look:. Its a good way to save money for people who want to try stuff. Just putting that bug out there.

Ya'll I got another Crazy "Card" from the Psycho Hairdresser today:barf::

"When I count my Blessings, I count You Twice":barf: --That's on the Cover:barf:

and then it goes into this long (Thank-You for being you) kinda stance:barf:.

Again: No Return Address:perplexed :nono:

And I'm not 'sharp' enough to recognize the handwriting, because I have Christmas Cards coming in as well right now.:rolleyes:

Hello ladies,

That Sounds Good:lick:. Darcy's is on my List (next) and KBB! So, ya'll keep me posted on KBB Sale(s).:lachen:

Fab sent me a Sample of KBB!:grin:

I received my njoi creations hair pomade today. I cant wait to use it.

on the hairveda main page, does anyone know if the girl with the scarf models for hairveda or if they just take her picture and use it? I was on the V train today and I saw her picture on an ad for a GED + Degree program. When I saw her picture I recognized her immediately!

OMMMGGGGEEE..........Guess What?:look:

I wore my Wig today (1st time). I looked Skrait Up Crazy!:lachen:

I didn't leave my Office all day.:ohwell:

(Well, I take that back) I had a 2:30 Meeting away from the Building. I basically ran out to the lot to my Car.:look:

As soon as I got home I snatched that thing off.

But, I put a Durag On and underneath I had my MT Mixture and sealed with JBCO. Now I got to find a decent looking wig.

That one is/was so 'not me'. It wasn't long or anything, it just didn't look right.:nono: And it was prolly crooked.

But, Boy My Head was Warm. It's about 20 something here today.:grin:

mail man better get his *** moving lmao.

:lachen::lachen:He stayed here for about 15 mintues talking. it was cold as hell out but he looked good red and all:lachen:. But the stuff is coming:yep:

shhhhh i was looking at that too.:look:

Its going to get even better, i don't need anything but if i do i know the first place to go.

Me three. :nono:

:lachen:

Ya'll I got another Crazy "Card" from the Psycho Hairdresser today:barf::

"When I count my Blessings, I count You Twice":barf: --That's on the Cover:barf:

and then it goes into this long (Thank-You for being you) kinda stance:barf:.

Again: No Return Address:perplexed :nono:

And I'm not 'sharp' enough to recognize the handwriting, because I have Christmas Cards coming in as well right now.:rolleyes:

Girl give me her number, Ill have her paying your bills by the time i get through with her:look::lachen:. You gotta get hood sometimes, let them know.

I received my njoi creations hair pomade today. I cant wait to use it.

on the hairveda main page, does anyone know if the girl with the scarf models for hairveda or if they just take her picture and use it? I was on the V train today and I saw her picture on an ad for a GED + Degree program. When I saw her picture I recognized her immediately!

I thought that was bj:look:.

Back