Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

T you r too funny. I'm on a mission. You know as a fellow pj it kills me to continuously use the same product :wallbash: but it helps me get to a goal. I only want to use the products that l love so these others are just in my way.

She keep adding scents too :nono:. Imma be so behind when it's time to finally order.

I wrote down hello sweet thang, nothing else really appealed to me. I hope she doesn't add anymore:look:.

T you r too funny. I'm on a mission. You know as a fellow pj it kills me to continuously use the same product :wallbash: but it helps me get to a goal. I only want to use the products that l love so these others are just in my way.

Girl, You know how it is When Something FINALLY Clicks?? !! :rolleyes:

And the Lightbulb Comes On!:brainy: DUH??????

I 'feel' Delivered! Set Free!:lachen: Thanks Girl.

This was MY end of the year Hair Highlight of 2009:grin:

Another Crazy Hair Update:ohwell::

This chick that works in my building, she witnessed my Hair Drama (naturally) since we work at the same place. And she kept looking at my head all horrified. Like she was either going to puke or cry (not sure which).

We Never, Ever talk Hair. Because She was the type to see how you were wearing yours and try to come in with a similiar cut/style etc...you know 'the type' and yes....I'm talking: Grown Woman.:rolleyes:

Well, she always calls me on Saturday to discuss the work week. Who cares? It's over.:rolleyes:

I guess that why I enjoy talking to you all so much. We may 'touch' on work, but we don't DWELL on it All Freakin' Weekend:wallbash:.......Anyway, she calls and I'm under the heating cap. And she says:

"T I think you are doing too much to your hair." You have to stick with the same products. I bet you are using too many different things. Your Hair was growing at first. Now, it looked like you put something on it that messed it up (again).:rolleyes:

I just listened to her (didn't say a word). She caught the hint and moved on.

First of all, I am almost 14 weeks post. And well......Ya'll Feel Me. I Have Mad Shrinkage, NG.:rolleyes: She relaxes every 4-6 weeks.:lachen:

I wish these Crazy Women would leave me alone about my Hair.:look: I ain't bothering Nobody:blush:

This chick that works in my building, she witnessed my Hair Drama (naturally) since we work at the same place. And she kept looking at my head all horrified. Like she was either going to puke or cry (not sure which).

We Never, Ever talk Hair. Because She was the type to see how you were wearing yours and try to come in with a similiar cut/style etc...you know 'the type' and yes....I'm talking: Grown Woman.:rolleyes:

Well, she always calls me on Saturday to discuss the work week. Who cares? It's over.:rolleyes:

I guess that why I enjoy talking to you all so much. We may 'touch' on work, but we don't DWELL on it All Freakin' Weekend:wallbash:.......Anyway, she calls and I'm under the heating cap. And she says:

"T I think you are doing too much to your hair." You have to stick with the same products. I bet you are using too many different things. Your Hair was growing at first. Now, it looked like you put something on it that messed it up (again).:rolleyes:

First of all, I am almost 14 weeks post. And well......Ya'll Feel Me. I Have Mad Shrinkage, NG.:rolleyes: She relaxes every 4-6 weeks.:lachen:

I wish these Crazy Women would leave me alone about my Hair.:look: I ain't bothering Nobody:blush:

Girl, you need to let them know, they'll keep on if you don't check them on it. Its none of their buisness what your doing with you hair.

Girl please, all that hating sounds like you are doing something right. Why is she all up in your head worried about what you are using. :ohwell:

Girl please, all that hating sounds like you are doing something right. Why is she all up in your head worried about what you are using. :ohwell:

Girl, that's what I am trying to figure out?:rolleyes:

Your hair will speak for itself. When they see it growing and recovering from the damage you suffered, they will be asking you for advice :)

Thanks Girl.:yep:

Girl, uh nh...:nono: not these women.:look: They already 'think' they got it going on:blush:

They will come up with some concocted mess to make themselves feel better. And it's really okay.:ohwell:

Just Let me Do Me. Shrinkage, Hotmess & All:grin:

My january list keeps changing, ive decided if i want to try something ill do it one place or product at a time. So im going to start with peaceloveandsunshine in january and use it up, and if i don't like it ill move on to butters and bars but im not getting both at the same time. That way it will give me a chance to try out the product and not accumulate alot of products in the process.

What's Errbody Doin'? I Like Keeping our thread at the top.:grin:

I just got off the phone with BabyBoy:look:! He wanted to 'hook up' I put him off until tomorrow.:look:

I'll see him/spend time with him then.:rolleyes:

IK.IK:nono:: I'm Such A Terrible Cougar:lachen:

In Hair Related News: My Head Feels Good:grin:. Glad I clarified this week. I Didn't really feel excessive product build up or anything, but err once & a while, (for me) it's good to use some 'Poo.:look:

And........I had been going hot & heavy with the Mega-Tek, so it was good to cleanse that from my scalp.

I just got off the phone with BabyBoy:look:! He wanted to 'hook up' I put him off until tomorrow.:look:

I'll see him/spend time with him then.:rolleyes:

IK.IK:nono:: I'm Such A Terrible Cougar:lachen:

In Hair Related News: My Head Feels Good:grin:. Glad I clarified this week. I Didn't really feel excessive product build up or anything, but err once & a while, (for me) it's good to use some 'Poo.:look:

And........I had been going hot & heavy with the Mega-Tek, so it was good to cleanse that from my scalp.

Lmao you are something else, ill probably clarify next week, i keep forgetting when the last time i did it.:look:

T, Im here. I just lurk in this thread because I usually dont have anything to say/add.

Im sitting here with my pretty wrap looking like a mess!

since Ive been using natural products, my hair feels a little bit more thicker and its shedding a lot less. :drunk:

I want to try shescentit products, but Ill wait to purchase from the site...unless theres a SALE.

Girl, You Have Plenty to Say!:lachen:

I have on my Scarve too. Looking a Mess too.:lachen:

:look: Were not that bad are we?

Nah....We're Alot "Better" than we Use to Be:rolleyes: :blush:

Well...I finished up my Jar of VF:sad:

I have a Jar and a half of Almond Glaze (I split a jar with someone in this challenge).

I will make that stretch till Spring.:yep:

I will restock on VF once it's on Sale again (since it's only a Seasonal Product). Maybe Just 1 or 2 Jars tho' Almond Glaze will become a 'Staple' for me.:drunk:

:look: Were not that bad are we?

Noo, you guys are that good. I'm learning alot here, and you all use such high-quality products. :yep:
I'm trying to use products of better quality, so at least lurking here, I have some reference points, instead of just going crazy and buying whatever seems to be good. (Which is what I was doing before).

Noo, you guys are that good. I'm learning alot here, and you all use such high-quality products. :yep:
I'm trying to use products of better quality, so at least lurking here, I have some reference points, instead of just going crazy and buying whatever seems to be good. (Which is what I was doing before).

Ok, now i don't feel so bad for what im about to say, i bought some shea butter from peaceloveandsunshine, i couldn't wait:look: but i did use up something and will hopefully use up something else before it gets here. So there:look:. I made it 2 weeks without buying anything and now its time to start over again.

Chaos im glad your getting something out of this, anyone is welcome to join in anytime, i will start another thread in january:yep:.

ive been truly inspired to be a DIYer. phuck these so called stylists. they do the most damage to my hair! im watching youtube videos on washing, air drying and flat ironing relaxed hair so I can get it right!

ive been truly inspired to be a DIYer. phuck these so called stylists. they do the most damage to my hair! im watching youtube videos on washing, air drying and flat ironing relaxed hair so I can get it right!

You tube has so much info, you'll get it right just keep at it.

Girl, you need to let them know, they'll keep on if you don't check them on it. Its none of their buisness what your doing with you hair.
You do got to let folx know. Or they will keep testing the limits.

I will never ever ever understand this....why is someone worrying about what you doing with your hair :nono:?

My january list keeps changing, ive decided if i want to try something ill do it one place or product at a time. So im going to start with peaceloveandsunshine in january and use it up, and if i don't like it ill move on to butters and bars but im not getting both at the same time. That way it will give me a chance to try out the product and not accumulate alot of products in the process.
I may try this but I don't know if I can. We'll see.

Christmas shopping :rolleyes: which I hate! I love getting presents and love seeing the looks of people's faces when they open the presents I give them but the actual process of deciding what to buy and buying I hate :wallbash:!

Ok, now i don't feel so bad for what im about to say, i bought some shea butter from peaceloveandsunshine, i couldn't wait:look: but i did use up something and will hopefully use up something else before it gets here. So there:look:. I made it 2 weeks without buying anything and now its time to start over again.
:lachen:I almost choked when I read this. We're are all doing the best we can we it comes to this pjism.

You do got to let folx know. Or they will keep testing the limits.

I will never ever ever understand this....why is someone worrying about what you doing with your
hair :nono:?

I may try this but I don't know if I can. We'll see.

Christmas shopping :rolleyes: which I hate! I love getting presents and love seeing the looks of people's faces when they open the presents I give them but the actual process of deciding what to buy and buying I hate :wallbash:!

:lachen:I almost choked when I read this. We're are all doing the best we can we it comes to this pjism.

You are right in this Entire Post Shay. It's Hard Being an Icon:lachen: Now, that I've had this terrible set-back, I got folx crawling all over me with their opinions. It's too funny. Especially since I haven't asked anything from them.

I was thinking about when I was wearing "False Eyelashes" then I noticed other women (in the office trying to wear them) Same with Poncho's or some other 'fashion statement'. And see, it's alot of BW (so you know how that is:sad: unfortunately) So, My Hair thing gives them something to "talk about":lachen:I'm glad they're enjoying it. I'lll Be Baaaaacccckkkk! Doing it My Way too.:rolleyes:

You're Right about the PJ-ism. The Only way to get through it, is to take one day at a time.:yep:

I like to give gifts too. But I tend to do Birthdays rather than Christmas.

ETA: I Think My Hair Falling Out was Actually Harder on "Them" than it was On Me":rolleyes: :lachen:

Last edited:
I Started a Little Cart over at KBB's:look:! (in case there's a good sale)

Okay: So, Ya'll Gimme the Scoop:look:? i.e. Reviews on things you've used.

A little "Pricey" Don't Ya Think?

I Started a Little Cart over at KBB's:look:! (in case there's a good sale)

Okay: So, Ya'll Gimme the Scoop:look:? i.e. Reviews on things you've used.

A little "Pricey" Don't Ya Think?

:look::lachen:, Ive used the hair milk, the hair nectar, and the hair butter, they are good products but i can't use the milk or nectar in the winter because of the glycerin. To the bolded they are but they last a long time.

Back