Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

glycerine is retarded in the winter. i mean we know this already but i didnt realize how much glycerine was in juices and berries. i sprayed it on my hair the night before last before i braided with shea amla and my hair was so sticky while braiding. then today i took the braids out for a braid out(i couldnt resist) and my hair felt amazing. i was in the bathroom though so my hair had a lot of moisture. man i walk outside for one minute and you talk about crunchy lol. i was like wth, i sprayed that j&b 2 days ago.
i guess thats why i started mixing it with water in the first place.

I so tempted to order some of that Hair Therapy Butter from Verbena Custom Blends. I'll probably use it as a twisting/braiding cream. The scents looks so yummy.

I so tempted to order some of that Hair Therapy Butter from Verbena Custom Blends. I'll probably use it as a twisting/braiding cream. The scents looks so yummy.

Ive used it before:look:. Its not worth the money, it seperates and it looks like sour milk, its also gritty. As far as moisture, the darcy's cream is better. The hair therapy butter is a rinse out, you may get white bits leaving it in. If it was way cheaper like $5-$8 that would be better. But for $20 for 4oz you better put your foot in it. Hth

T let me know how you like the almond glaze. i have an old jar i may have to revisit for a pomade.
have you tried the cocasta oil before? i love it. it reminds me of jbco, it just smells much much better lol.

Ive used it before:look:. Its not worth the money, it seperates and it looks like sour milk, its also gritty. As far as moisture, the darcy's cream is better. The hair therapy butter is a rinse out, you may get white bits leaving it in. If it was way cheaper like $5-$8 that would be better. But for $20 for 4oz you better put your foot in it. Hth

Thanks for the heads up.

You better tell that La. $20 for 4 oz and its just allright:nono:

My search for the perfect hair butter/cream continues. I might try Karen's hair cream again. I ordered the sample pack last year and the cream seemed to worked well on my hair. It was the smell that turned me off. I requested the hair cream in Coco Lime and it smelled like Fruit Loops so I ended up throwing it away. I did like the Pomegranate Guava scent so I might order the cream in that scent.

T let me know how you like the almond glaze. i have an old jar i may have to revisit for a pomade.
have you tried the cocasta oil before? i love it. it reminds me of jbco, it just smells much much better lol.

I Love the Almond Glaze.:grin: Brownie sent it to me a while back. At First, I was sorta Unsure.:perplexed

But After I used it a while, it grew on me tremendously (enough for me buy 2 jars:yep:).

Thanks Again B!:grin:

Never tried the Cocosta Oil Before?:sad: *may be keeping one j/k*:rofl:

Sorry Che!:look:

You Got 'Em Messed Up Ova' There!:lachen:
lmao. everyone here knows im crazy over hair so the guys tease me about it. one of them truly believes i have a jerri curl. he just cannot understand why my hair looks different than another natural here:rolleyes:.
im like dude, do you think everyone has the same hair texture. but he really thinks im lying:lachen:

lmao. everyone here knows im crazy over hair so the guys tease me about it. one of them truly believes i have a jerri curl. he just cannot understand why my hair looks different than another natural here:rolleyes:.
im like dude, do you think everyone has the same hair texture. but he really thinks im lying:lachen:

They Likin' You.:spinning:

yea that would be great. so i can finally say i met my friends lmao.

Girl, It would be One Big Spending Blur. We Would TOTALLY Wipe Out the Qhemet, Oyin, Lush and Whateva' Else Ya'll Got Up There COMPLETELY O-U-T.

We Would Shut it Down.

Then Hop on the Train (AmTrak) to NYC and do the Same thing to Ricky's:lachen:

Girl, It would be One Big Spending Blur. We Would TOTALLY Wipe Out the Qhemet, Oyin, Lush and Whateva' Else Ya'll Got Up There COMPLETELY O-U-T.

We Would Shut it Down.

Then Hop on the Train (AmTrak) to NYC and do the Same thing to Ricky's:lachen:

Ok, you know how we do and if shay comes too, Man forget about it, ill rent a uhaul.:lachen:

Back