updated my pics!!!

Woo Hoo! What health and shine you have--AND besides that, girl you were workin' that camera, weren'tcha? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
lshevonne said:
Your hair looks great. I can't wait for mine to get that long.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gifDitto.
I've been working very hard with my hair with supplements and no blowing out,etc. So far, I've achieved 1-1/2 inches. I dream of the results. Keep up the Grrrrrrrrreat work /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Hi Diamoness,

Your hair looks great! I had previously admired how thick, shiny and healthy your hair looked in the first group of pics. Now, you've added much length to it too.
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif WOW! Your routine is definitely working for you. Way to go! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Your hair is gorgeous! As I force myself to drink this 12 oz glass of water and swallow these horse pills!
Beautiful.

A. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WOW! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Your hair is simply gorgeous. Shine and body...what more could anyone want?

Supergirl said:
Woo Hoo! What health and shine you have--AND besides that, girl you were workin' that camera, weren'tcha? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

she sure was working that camera! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Diamoness your hair looks great! shoot I think I'm going to have to switch from Twinlabs amino fuel to Optimum's Amino Liquid 2222 /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

how much was it and where did you buy it?

thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is very pretty. Looks healthy too. After looking at your pictures from last year, your hair seems to grow really fast. I know you must be proud of your results! Congrats. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

I have 2 naturalaxer kits that I ordered last year and have never used. I know I wont be using them cause I don't want my hair to be texturized. If anyone is interested in them, I'll give them both away free of charge. PM me if you're interested. This is the one I have.

Naturalaxer

Diamoness your hair looks great! shoot I think I'm going to have to switch from Twinlabs amino fuel to Optimum's Amino Liquid 2222 /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

how much was it and where did you buy it?

thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks ladies!
Madison, Ok let me get the full name of it; Optimum Nutrition Amino Liquid 2222 (highly concentrated) Tropical Fruit Punch flavor. I got it from GNC for 22.99----32 oz. I tried the Twinlabs before for a few weeks way back in September and my hair did grow about 3/4 in. in that time, but I wasn't consistant (couldn't stand the taste /images/graemlins/frown.gif)So I exchanged it for this stuff...it tastes good to me...like bitter cool aid.

I agree Diamoness. Lovely pics. Nice SHINE to that hair mamita - me gusta!

The ends look very healthy and the thickness is enviable as well. Looks like whatever you are doing is working well for you. That's great....

Your hair is beautiful.

Hi Diamoness/images/graemlins/wave.gif

I finally got through. As I've told you, it was just a matter of me restarting my computer. Keep up the great work Diamoness. Your hair is lovely and on its way to reaching great lengths I see. I encourage you no matter how intricate your haircare regimen, to stick with it. Because b4 you know it, it would have reached another of your goals in no time at all.

hhg,
Amethyst

Wow Diamoness your hair GORGEOUS! /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif
It's photos like yours that motivate me to stick to regimen /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/fat.gif Keep up the good work.

Wow gyrl! Your hair has grown quite a bit and I must say it looks gorgeous! Keep it up girl and you'll be to bra strap in no time...

wow, diamoness!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif your hair is just gorgeous, and it grows SO fast. what do you attribute that to? what is chlorella, and what are the benefits of it?
33.gif

adrienne

p.s. over here praying for allandra to take some pics!!!
51.gif

Thanks Adrienne, that means a lot coming from one of my hair role models. I think the protein and chlorella ..and (admiring the long hair of the ladies on this board) is what gave me a huge boost. I take chlorella as a super greenfoods supplement since I don't get many vegetables in through my diet. It was reccommended to me by Jade21 (thanks!!!). When she took chlorella and seaweed salad, her hair grew 2 inches per month. I used to take it daily (for two weeks) until my boyfriend started asking me if I took my fish-food today. /images/graemlins/mad.gif Then I began only taking it 1-2 times a week. The brand I use is Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella (powder form). One serving of this is like 6 servings of vegetables. Here is their website to learn about the benefits.

http://www.iherb.com/chlorella8.html

Great progress, Diamoness! Yet another hair board success story! Keep up the great work!

AZ
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Armyqt said:
WOW Diamoness your hair looks FAB!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif It has really grown quite a bit. Looking at the other album it seems there's about 4in of growth. It also seems that your layers have grown out quite well. When were the initial pictures taken? What exactly do you attribute to your growth. Another thing I noticed are those nails of yours. Dang they're long girl. You go ahead wit yo bad self /images/graemlins/grin.gif.
(going to take my vitamins /images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree, and it looks so glossy and black. I'm very pleased for you. Look forward to the updates. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

as usual ngaa's late /images/graemlins/smirk.gif but anyways thats some hair-u got on yo hair and the thinning and shedding problem u mention aint visible /images/graemlins/grin.gif happy hair growing

ngaa

Diamoness

i can't believe how fast your hair has grown from December to March. That sure is some inspiration. I don't want to go broke again, but after reading about the seaweed salad and the link you provided I'm tempted to one day work this into my regimen. Oh no /images/graemlins/nono.gif Thanks for the link. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

In inches how much would you say you've grown in those 4 months?

Back