I have updated my pics !!!

steph,

Thanks for sharing all of this information about your regimen! Again, your hair is gorgeous!!!
smile.gif

I have a question for you...you say that your hair is fine...how do you determine that? I'd like to know if my hair is fine or not so that I won't do something it won't like - like a protein treatment or too much conditioner!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
steph,

Thanks for sharing all of this information about your regimen! Again, your hair is gorgeous!!!
smile.gif

I have a question for you...you say that your hair is fine...how do you determine that? I'd like to know if my hair is fine or not so that I won't do something it won't like - like a protein treatment or too much conditioner!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi hairlove, I hope to answer this the best i can. I have determined my hair is fine over the years by washing. When I my hair is dry, it is thick overall, but my hair strands is thin in diameter wet or dry. If I don't distribute the conditioner evenly on my entire head and just focus on the ends, the ends will become limp and lifeless. You can tell if your hair if fine by if your ends of limp after too much conditioner is concentrated in that area or when your hair sheds there is conditioner or shampoo residue in your strands. For protein strengthening for my hair, I use a conditioner that contains protein like Kenra Moisturizing conditioner. I can not use heavy strength protein or my hair will be too dry and break. This occurred when i use Apoghee Protein Treatment. I left it in my hair for only 30 secs. I hope this helps. If this is not clear, feel free to PM anytime. Sorry for the long reply. Btw, your hair is gorgeous!!! How do you do those lovely braidouts. How do your ends stay so moist, even though my hair has grown. It has broken off badly for the past couple months. I has not grown at all either. I do not know what to do. Can i pm you sometime?

Back