I have updated my pics !!!

beautiful hair!!!
smile.gif

Stephanie...so...you have fine hair. and you have to really be careful of the leave ins and conditioners breaking your hair off...I have the same problem. Help a sister out. Fine hair can look pretty nice but what a challenge. We defininitely need to talk. I want to go to waistlength, I have a lot of shrinkage...yes it is growing, but I tell you...I have worked too danged hard for every single inch. Thank you for the encouragement. Now..."I vill study da regime and
smile.gif
. und learn effry secret...you vill share everyting,... ya?... I haf means and vays to make you talk....
grin.gif
Bonjour.

[ QUOTE ]
Mahalialee4 said:
Stephanie...so...you have fine hair. and you have to really be careful of the leave ins and conditioners breaking your hair off...I have the same problem. Help a sister out. Fine hair can look pretty nice but what a challenge. We defininitely need to talk. I want to go to waistlength, I have a lot of shrinkage...yes it is growing, but I tell you...I have worked too danged hard for every single inch. Thank you for the encouragement. Now..."I vill study da regime and
smile.gif
. und learn effry secret...you vill share everyting,... ya?... I haf means and vays to make you talk....
grin.gif
Bonjour.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Mahalialee4, we def will be talking. I understand how you feel about keeping every single inch. It so much hard work. I have some questions for you, can i sent you a pm? Also feel free to send me a pm?

Hi everyone, I forgot to add a couple things. I have contributed to my hair growth by not using direct heat on the ends and manipulating it. I cheat a little with the heat. If my hair is too wet, and i do not want to catch a cold, i blow dry my scalp, but with my silk scarf on. This actually gives my hair a lot shine, and does not dry it all. However i never let the heat touch the ends of my hair. When it was warmer over the summer, I would air dry completely, but now since the weather is changing i can not take chances. The lack of combing and direct heat on my ends has saved my hair from minimal breakage. Furthermore, i just take a multi-vitamin daily, but no other vitamins. I am trying to eat more fish in my diet, and i try to eat healthy as possible. But it is hard being in college. Oh how could i forget. I am love workout. I use to run 4-6 miles five times a week. I am trying to get back on schedule. I did gymnastics for a second which think created a lot a blood circulation to the scalp. I am incorporating jumping roping too. I feel that the exercising has contribute greatly to my hair growth. Lastly and most importantly, I have stayed away from my SHS for over year. Thank you Supergirl!!! Thank you again ladies for the encouragement.

Steph,

That's a clever strategy--blow drying the scalp with the scarf on to keep from catching a cold.
up.gif
I like!

[ QUOTE ]
CrownnGlori said:

CnG singing, "Her hair is like Whoa!"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I was humming the exact same thing CnG
wink.gif

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us.

Your hair looks AMAZING!!

You have a great head of hair and glad you've perfected your routine to share with the rest of us. Question--what do you use on your ends if too much conditioner is damaging?

YOUR HAIR IS BEAU-TEE-FUL... I opened your link and was like
shocked.gif
I can c you being our next feature of the month girl
smile.gif
Absolutely gorgeous hair!!!

Boy you have a lot of hair. I never get over the fact that blowdried hair is sooooooooo thick when you are natural. And the difference between that and flatironing/pressing it is even more apparent! Great hair!

[ QUOTE ]
anikalia said:
Your hair looks AMAZING!!

You have a great head of hair and glad you've perfected your routine to share with the rest of us. Question--what do you use on your ends if too much conditioner is damaging?

[/ QUOTE ]
hi anikalia, Thank you for the compliments. I do use conditioner on my ends. I just have to distribute it very evenly. My hair ends can not take extra conditioner. It will weight my ends down, and make them to soft and break. I have learned this the way in past. I hope that answers your question. Feel free to pm me if you have anymore!

[ QUOTE ]
steph said:
....Most importantly to all of the ladies, do not give up, this has been a new and exciting hair journey for over a year ....There were days i wanted to cut off all my hair!! When I used to go to my stylist, my hair would go to maybe reach two inches above bra strap, but it would be damaged so bad it would always be cut to shoulder length and it would stay there. I got frustrated one day and started doing it myself. It has been a year since i started doing my own hair. .... I used to believe that my hair would not grow anymore past a certain length. ... Ladies my hair has never been this long or healthy ... I started with around 12-13 inches around collarbone hair completely pressed and straighten last august after a big trim and a little over a year I am approaching waistlength with just a blowout and no press. So ladies just keep being patience, and the hairgrowth will come!! Thank you again, and if anyone else has any questions, just send me a pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
You are a true inspiration, Steph. Your hair is my ULTIMATE hair goal! Length and thickness - WOW!
shocked.gif
From collarbone to almost waist length in a little over a year?
notworthy.gif
Awesome achievement!
up.gif
Gorgeous hair!
Flahssssss.gif
Absolutely gorgeous!

Ok, I'm rambling, lol.
grin.gif

O yes, please em or pm me anytime . I am trying some things that are having amazing results..I am in the experimentation stage at present with my routine extras. so let's talk.
smile.gif
Bonjour.

OMG! Your hair is so beautiful and looooong! You are not in the "Cybra book of inspiration". Wow...something for me to try to achieve. Thanks for sharing! Awesome job!

Back