Unbelievable : Calling the ex-BF 65,000 times

okange76

Couldn't be me. Thoughts?

65,000 Calls Later, Dutch Woman Charged With Stalking

gty_phone_stalking_jp_110909_wblog.jpg
Getty Images

Sixty-five thousand calls plus one year equals one stalking charge.
That’s the equation facing a 42-year-old Dutch woman who allegedly called her a man 65,000 times in the past year.
The woman finally had her call answered this week, not by the man she says was her her ex-boyfriend but by Dutch prosecutors who charged her with stalking.
Police arrested the unidentified, suspected stalker Monday, seizing several cell phones and computers from her home in Rotterdam.
The arrest came after the 62-year-old recipient of the persistent calls filed a police complaint earlier this month. He denies having any relationship with the woman.
A look at the statistical breakdown of the woman’s phone-calling habits sheds light on the multiple cellphones seized in the raid of her home.
To reach 65,000 calls, the woman had to have called 178 times a day. That’s nearly eight calls an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week or one phone call every eight minutes, without ever stopping.
Proving, perhaps, that the bestselling U.S. book and movie, ”He’s Just Not That Into You,” was never translated into Dutch, the woman told court officials her call volume was normal.
Hague prosecution spokeswoman Nicolette Stoel told the Associated Press the woman argued to judges at a preliminary hearing that the number of calls she placed to the man wasn’t excessive. She also denied the man’s assertion that the two had never been in a relationship.
Nonetheless, her alleged ex can now safely put his phone back on the hook.
The court ordered the woman to have no contact with the man again.

DAMN was the Dyck THAT GOOD oh she is just nuts thats all I bet she was on the dole cause no one working has this much time on their hands to make that many phone calls And why didn't he change the number and block her calls :ohwell:

DAMN was the Dyck THAT GOOD oh she is just nuts thats all I bet she was on the dole cause no one working has this much time on their hands to make that many phone calls And why didn't he change the number and block her calls :ohwell:

I dont any dyck thats that good... He can keep that... I am soooo straight on that.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

LMAO!!! I was just thinking to myself, was his damn paynus made out of gold or something? Damn stalker.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

But he enabled her to make all those calls I mean he must have been enjoying the attention too probably using that to pull other women

See I was such a good man to her and see how she does me I really like you I think you are a much better woman that her wow here she is calling me again she is driving me crazy and other women will fall for the okeydoke WHY oh WHY didn't he change his number???? or go to the police sooner there is something going on here or is he just a drama kind himself

LMAO!!! I was just thinking to myself, was his damn paynus made out of gold or something? Damn stalker.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

I can't say I never called and hung up a few times in my youth but that is a lot of energy to commit to someone. That takes too much time and effort. No one I know has the time, energy, or devotion for that kind of revenge. I understand the feeling of pay back or wanting to get someone back. If she really wanted to get him back, she should have put him on blast or do a one time thing. Post his picture on don't date him dot com or something or just date his best friend if it was that important. I don't know what he did that woman but this was overkill. She needs help.

Back