Ultra Hair Thick Shake

guys could any old whey protein shake do the trick or does it have to be the Ultra Thick hair shake

I dont think its just because it is a shake with protein people are using it. this product is specifically for the hair and has added supplements like biotin and b5 for that exact reason. it also the daily recommended values of other vitamins and minerals as well. if you find a product that has comparable ingredients and supplement amounts then give it a try.
smile.gif
God bless you all.

Well ive been takin this shake since june and have loved the results. I have noticed growth and overall increase in the health of my hair. Specially now that I have adopted their vitamins n their conditioning shampoo. The shampoo is nutrient enriched -biotin, jojoba, msm...lots n lots of stuff. Its in the bathroom and Im being too lazy to get up n get it.

Thanks for the update..I wanted to try the shake myself but I haven't seen anyone posting the results of taking it. You mentioned that the shampoo and the vitamins are good to...I may have to look into the shampoo.

i still take the shake every now and then.. but its a peremant staple in my routine. Aside from this, I dotn not supplement my diet. I need to be more consistent though. I've had a few colds (i use it with milk) and i dont like to drink the shake during this time.

I usually put the shake in a fruit smoothie. The last time I was using it I mixed it with protein too. I still have a little, but I think that it helped my hair get started on the growing track, so for that I recommend it.

I haven't been using it for about 2 months and I DEFINITELY notice a difference between now when I'm not and before when I did. My hair was more lush and "pumped up" if that makes sense.

I'll begin again when my schedule settles down some after the holidays.
smile.gif
It's definitely a keeper and makes a difference overall. I wouldn't say it MAKES the hair GROW but it definitely improves the health of the hair considerably.

I think I am going to try just a regular protein shake because I called the company that makes the hair shake and it contains only 7 grams of protein. Since I am "petite" I could use the calories that a regular protein shake offers and [the protein] will aid in healthy hair-at least I hope so.

That makes sense Natori. The protein will probably definitely help your hair. This shake isn't really marketed as a protein shake at all. It's marketed as a shake specifically for hair health. If it's protein your looking for, as you discovered, there are better options.

Thanks, Tracy. I have found lots of protein shakes I just hope the one I buy tastes okay!

Uk Ladies, you can get Ultra Hair Thick Shake is available from www.revital.com, also they have two shops Revital Health Place, 3a The Colonades, 123/151 Buckingham Place, London SW1, tel 0207 976 6615 and 35 High Road, Willesden, London NW10 2TE

ok, today I tried the Silk Soy Vanilla with the shake. I am trying soy for the first time because of this thread. The taste is ok, BUT IT'S GOT NOTHING ON V8 TROPICAL SPLASH! I crave this shake all the time based on the taste alone, you have got to try it. I also use a turbo shake glass that I got from Whole Foods ($3.00) good investment, no clumps. It tastes like orange sherbert, yum. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

anyone that started taking this in past still take it? if so, what has your growth progress been like?

[ QUOTE ]
yokourt said:
ok, today I tried the Silk Soy Vanilla with the shake. I am trying soy for the first time because of this thread. The taste is ok, BUT IT'S GOT NOTHING ON V8 TROPICAL SPLASH! I crave this shake all the time based on the taste alone, you have got to try it. I also use a turbo shake glass that I got from Whole Foods ($3.00) good investment, no clumps. It tastes like orange sherbert, yum. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you making this sounds good. Please post.

I've am already on my second tin of the shake, it is not bad at all, I mix it with my porridge and I have had it mixed with chocolate and it is very nice. My hair is a lot thicker, also I take the Nature's Plus, which I think is a good hair vitamin. (Also Millenium Hair and Skin Vitamin tablets) also give me nice results.

I just want to say that nature's plus produce quality products,including the ultra hair thick shake... i use their spirutein protein powder....in addition to their adult multivitamin /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I forgot all about this shake. I can never do just one thing. I believe I have a can in my mom's cabinet. I may start drinking the shake again.

Chipmunk said:
I forgot all about this shake. I can never do just one thing. I believe I have a can in my mom's cabinet. I may start drinking the shake again.

now that is too funny... smile.....

I've just discovered Nature's Plus products. I haven't tried the Shake but I do have their Ultra Hair liquid vitamin. I'm afraid to take it daily because it has 100mg of zinc in it. That's a lot of zinc! I do like their multivitamin though :)

Back