Ultra Hair Thick Shake

[ QUOTE ]
wow this is soo good. I mixed with nutmeg, cinnamon, skim and vanilla silk... yum!

I believe mine was 13.88 from the Vitamin Shoppe...wonderful suggestion!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks iCandey. Can you tell me how many servings it comes in?

Thanks,
pooh123

Babycurls,

I am SO not the protein expert honey lamb....:( I'm so sorry!

I just ventured into this shake drinking stuff (and for hair reasons only - so vain!
laugh.gif
) recently and this is the first I've tried. I just HAPPENS to be a protein shake - but I really bought it because it was a "hair" shake. The only other protein shakes I've ever tried were ready made - pop the can and go.

My point (which always takes me forever to get to!)?I don't really drink it because it's a protein supplement. I drink it cuz it's a HAIR shake!
tongue.gif

So vain, so vain, so vain....
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

But seriously...Carrie or Jade are both much better about nutritional stuff than I. Sade was also posting on the thread above and seemed QUITE knowledgeable...Perhaps PM one (or both) of them as see if they can help? I know both are very busy ladies, but I'm sure they'd be happy to help if they can. I would if I could, but alas...

If you want to DYE your hair I'd be HAPPY to help!
rofl.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
laugh.gif
(kidding)

smile.gif
Good Luck Chica...

I tried the UHTS for the 1st time today & I added a dash of cinnamon/nutmeg/vanilla & 8 ozs. of Silk soy. It was tasty. I did have to get out my mini mixer, it was lumpy at first.

For the person who is taking a protein shake with 76 grams of protein... are you doubling the serving size?

To all others are you listing the specific names of the products (shakes) you are using? I am having a difficult time identifying some of the different items. I have found the ULTRA HAIR THICK SHAKE in the natural food store in my area. But if there is a shake with more protein per serving, I am DEFINITELY interested in using that!

For those who wanted to know how the UTH Shake would taste with orange juice...its tastes like Orange Sherbert Icecream. I love it! I haven't tried it with milk as yet being that I am not too much of a milk drinker.

mmmm that sounds yummy. i may give that a try but i need to find a good orange juice that is fresh squeezed. God bless you all.

It looks like the same thing, but in different packaging. If you can, just get it from a local Vitamin Shoppe, as you can save on shipping and it only costs 14 bucks. I tried this for the first time last week, and I really liked the taste. What a guilt free way of having a shake.....
fallenangel.gif

I am on week two of taking this shake. I mix mine with milk and enjoy it very much!!! Too soon to tell anything. I need a touch up so bad it is ridiculous. I'm not anticipating noticable growth right away.

I'm on week 1 - though I still have not read the ingredients and have skipped past posts looking like they're listing them. Don't wanna know what's in it. Just like that it tastes nice.

Only problem is using it w/o a blender. It seems like a blender is necessary for getting it smooth. Has anyone else run into problems stirring it into milk/soymilk w/ only a spoon?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm on week 1 - though I still have not read the ingredients and have skipped past posts looking like they're listing them. Don't wanna know what's in it. Just like that it tastes nice.

Only problem is using it w/o a blender. It seems like a blender is necessary for getting it smooth. Has anyone else run into problems stirring it into milk/soymilk w/ only a spoon?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know that too becaues I don't have a blender.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually shake mine in a container with a lid. It leaves minimal undissolved residue.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GNC sells a battery operated shake mixer for about $10. It comes in very handy and is even marked off with oz. hth

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GNC sells a battery operated shake mixer for about $10. It comes in very handy and is even marked off with oz. hth

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been using a small battery operated mixer to blend my shakes. I got it at Walmart (I think) for about $10. It fits nicely in a tall glass and it came with two types of beaters.

Hello, I just ran a search on thicker hair because my hair is much thinner than it was a year ago...I have alot of breakage that I'm working on regrowing. But could you tell me what shake you were talking about exactly...I'm not sure what you're talking about...thanks

Hi, Tracy,

I'm thinking about getting a 1 lb can of Ultra Hair Thick Shake from a health food store here in Indy. Their 1 lb can is $14.74, and their 8 individual packets are under $10.00.
I'm going to give you updates when upon trying this shake real soon. Toodles.

Hi, SweetCharm,

Welcome on in. Our member named Tracy is raving about Ultra Hair Thick Shake. It's a high protein shake that you drink for breakfast, lunch or a snack. And judging by what you are experiencing with your hair being thinner and breaking more, this would be beneficial for you. Your hair needs lots of protein to help grow out the damage, and also to help thicken your hair.

Look on this thread for posts about this product, as well as the ingredients to help you a little bit more. If you have any other questions, please post us and we'll help you along the way. Toodles.

I think it's like a 30 day supply, unless you plan on having the shake for 1 meal a day. You might want to ask that to someone better than I. Toodles.

each can has 16 servings.... I actually drink it EVERY day, so for me it lasts 2 weeks.

I have noticed an improvement in my nail growth.. last month my hair went on a growth spurt, but i'm not sure it can be attributed to the shake.... I just got a touch up so i can monitor my growth better now.

This shake has replaced my other vits.. this is the only supplementation i plan to use from now on. Taking vits in pill form was a pain anyway. I'm so happy Tracy posted this.. this is possibly one of the most beneficial tips i've received on this board!!! *Can you tell i LOVE this shake**
smile.gif

I really like it too Beans! ANd good to see YOU around Miss Stranger!
grin.gif

I missed so many questions here! I'm so sorry guys! WIll post more later! Adding to my list of threads to remember and answer.

Hi,
Thank you for your warm welcome....Can I get this shake at GNC?......and would I just have to ask for the ultra hair thick shake???

I love this stuff! I've almost finished my can. It's too soon to notice a difference in my hair, but I'd rather drink one or two of these shakes per day and cut my pill intake in half. I started adding a few spoonfuls of frozen fruit to mine. Mango and strawberry... Mmmm!
lick.gif

Back