Ultra Hair Thick Shake

I totally forgot about this shake...I was using it but over time just got lazy...forgot one...forgot another...forgot a month...a year..or two lol...I may start up again because I want to try something that will provide me with the vitamins i need for my hair without having to choke down 20 separate pills a day...I think this along with B5 will be it for me. God bless you all.

Leaving this one on the shelf..... I finished an entire tin. now I have ingrown hairs sprouting up on my chin.... too much of a price to pay for long hair. Ill stick to vitamins

CurlyCrly said:
karezone, Have you experienced faster hair growth with this shake?

I am not drinking the shake, but I am seriously considering getting a protein shake. This one does not seem that special. At least not to me.

I was thinking the same thing. There aren't many, if any, updates so perhaps that is the case. I am seriously thinking about taking slim fast meal replacement shakes since 1. they have more protein than these shakes 2. I already take amino acid pills 3. I skip meals at times. 4. I don't like the flavor of any protein bars I've tasted.

I was hoping to eliminate the pills altogether though.

I was considering slim fast also because they are pre-mixed and the optima line has half the sugar and about 180 calories, in comparison to the original line of slimfast.

The powdered kind does not contain much protein.

I am also considering going down to GNC or VitaminShoppe and getting Designer's Whey protein. I am trying to see if packets are available before I spend $15-$20 2-3 lbs of shake.

There were not one or two hairs. there are a lot of them, all over my chin. and they are not normal. I think I'll stick to the surge and the essential oils. I don't mean a hair here or there, but the scars from the ingrown hairs - that's a no no.

But good luck to those of you who use it.

Watch out ladies for slim fast and whey protein, they both can make you gain wait. whey is what some bodybulders use to bulk up, there are other protein shakes that don't do this. slim fast has alot of sugar and carbs in it, it actually conteracts what your trying to do inthe first place which is lose weight.

weight lose is a goal of mine, but I would reduce my calories consumed during the day in order not to gain weight but still have the benefit of the protein in the shake.

I've just started back taking it. People in my household keep drinking up all the juice. I am using 8th Continent Light Soymilk vanilla flavor. It taste way better than the Silk!!

Sade7 said:
Oh, yeah.... one more thing about the protein (I promise I'm done after this) there is yet another alternative for protein.... Wal-Mart has these bars called Balance Gold (they are in the vitamin section, close to the pharmacy) and they come in different flavors. Each bar has 15g of protein (in fact I'm knawing on one right now). They taste ok
They cost about $1 each

yea i have been eating the balance candy bars. they are yummy. I've only had the honey l yogurt, & peanutbutter one and the carmelnut one. both are very good. I didn't know they sold them at walmart...thanks for the tip!

ShortyDooWhop said:
There were not one or two hairs. there are a lot of them, all over my chin. and they are not normal. I think I'll stick to the surge and the essential oils. I don't mean a hair here or there, but the scars from the ingrown hairs - that's a no no.

But good luck to those of you who use it.

shorty, i am so sorry you had the experience.. dang....

any more comments on or results with this product????i am thinking maybe there's an inkling of a chance that someone will have something new to say about this product...

Well the PJ in me went out and bought it this morning and I LOVE IT!!!! I promise that I could subtitute 2 meals a day with this, lose weight and hopefully see more results with my hair. I didn't put the MSM in it because I wanted to experience without it but I will later tonight.

Also, I bought a can of "designer protein" that isnt designed to bulk you up. I got in a vanilla flavor and it make the shake a lil chalky but it didn't bother me. I want the extra protein so that I can be more cognizant of my carb intake.

I plan to put either bananas or peaches in it this weekend. Ive done so much shopping between my move and PJism that I am on a PJ spending freeze until August.

I want to know is this product worth buying. I just bought some and i hope i didnt waste my money. So hopefully someone on the board is drinking this right now.:ohwell:

Back