Two Birds Bridesmaids Dresses Im in Love!

polished07

Hey ladies! I've started doing a tiny bit of wedding planning I got engaged in May and will be getting married in June of 2014! I feel a little ambitious planning this early but I absolutely fell in love with this dress and colors! These women look gorgeous and im going for this look thought id share!

Attachments

• image-2447964359.jpg
    image-2447964359.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 436
I absolutely love it! I wanted ppl to share ideas maybe I should change the title Im not good at starting threads lol! Ill post more pics of this style when I have time!

Everytime I see this dress (say Yes to the dress bridesmaids and My Fair Wedding with David Tutera) I love it!!!! like seriously love it lol...unfortunately i'm sure by the time i'm ever engaged...this will no longer be available...fortunately i had already brought this wrap dress in purple and a deep pink lol

@OP- I definitely agree that its a great color that they are wearing in the picture and I can also agree this dress looks good on all shapes and sizes

Gorgeous! I want a blush pink wedding myself, that colour looks very similar, if not the same.

Back