Tribute To: Traycee

• Thread starter Thread starter FunJoy!
  • Start date Start date
I LOVE her blog. She is really knowledgeable and I love that although her hair is relaxed, her tips are helpful weather your hair is relaxed or not.

I totally agree. She is geniunely out to help other ladies and I really like that. She has such a great personality and I love her hair as well.

I LOVE Traycee wit ALL my heart! She helped me start my hair journey and was and IS a HUGE source of encouragement! She's on my bloglist as well:yep:

Thank you SO much Big Sis!!:bighug:

Traycee, you have no idea how discouraged I was beginning to feel when I found your blog. I truly believe this will be a turning point in my "troubled" hair journey. God always knows just what we need. Thanks again for what you do.

Last edited:
ITA! Much love to you Traycee, for all you do for hair. You are truly appreciated and admired, and you have always been one of my hair idols!!!!:grin:

Ohh yes very well deserved. I also find Traycee very inspirational and have learned a lot from her. Thank you so much Traycee :bighug:

I love your hair and all the helpful tips you provide.

P.S. If I hear one more person mention that you are only 5' tall :catfight: I dont't care if you are shorter than midget mack :grin: you have a beautiful head of hair and your progress is amazing. :congrats::urock:

Back