Tribute To: Traycee

• Thread starter Thread starter FunJoy!
  • Start date Start date
:blush:...Wow...This is such a nice surprise....I thought Tribute to Traycee..They couldn't be talking about me...hahahahaha....

So many of you at LHCF helped me so so much in the beginning of my hair journey....I'm just returning the love....Thats all..:love:

Thanks so much for this post SL*Please....I think your a beautiful person to take the time to give tributes to the different ladies....

Traycee is def an inspiration even though I'm natural... her buns are a thing of beauty...

My tribute is in my siggy :giggle:

Gurl, I luv it! I was so tickled when I saw it. Traycee has no idea I secretly stalk her albums, blogs, anything and everything! LOL She has kids and a hubby to tend to (and her new lil man :giggle: ) and she still manages the site and answers questions. An open book of great hair care advice. She inspires me to step my game up ;)

i love traycees hair. its beaituful and i always read her blog to see what products or new styles shes trying out.

yes I agree, I bother her as much as I can about my poor hair. Thank You Traycee for being a true friend of the people. Your videos are an inspiration. I subscribe as well.

Not only does she have inner beauty, outer beauty and brains but she takes care of
DH and sons - a true virtuous woman !!! Thank you for the sacrifice Traycee - may God continue to grow in you and prosper you.

Well Deserved!!!!! Thanks for all the info TRAYCEE!!!!!...I love your vids and ur hair styles:yep:...I actually need some new styles...sooooo.....:look:......ummm....well....jus a thought.

http://fotki.com/denettra/

Last edited:
I could not have said it better myself ladies! Traycee I can not thank you enough for raving about the silken child moisturizing creme. Every time I moisturizer my hair I think of you. I would never have tried it if it had not been from your rave. Traycee thanks a million!

Back