Too Much Conditioner

CheerBear

Can using too much conditioner have an adverse effect? I ask because a lot of products will say "use a dime/nickel/quarter size amount of product"...I tend to just lather it on, and my hair doesnt always end up moisturized...so does the amount of conditioner you use...or even leave in s for that matter make any difference

thats a good question...i use a TON of conditioner....i slather it on until the comb just glides through....i never think those directions apply to me, cuz i have WAAAAAY too much hair for a "dime-sized amount" of ANYTHING to be even remotely effective....
~T~

I also use a lot of conditioner. But I think it's more about where you place the conditioner...What I mean is place it strategically. Remember to emphasize the ends (put A LOT of condr there!) and any of your dry areas. For me, this is my crown and temple and kitchen areas, so I make sure that I place condr in these areas. Also, I kind of section my hair and put it the conditioner on in this way. HTH.

I use a lot of conditioner when Im doing my wash. But if Im using it as a leave in I only use a quater sized amount.

Back