• Quarter Size

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Dollop Size

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Hand Full

Votes: 76 55.5%

• Total voters
for conditioner: 2 handfuls
for shampoo or leave in conditioner: a dollop (about 1 ounce)
for oils: quarter-size

i am learning to be "modest" with my portions, but with conditioner, if i dont saturate my hair, its like i didnt add anything at all. with my hair, its all or nothing :s

for conditioners, i use handfuls, for leave-ins about a dime to a quarter size. i don't understand using minute amounts of conditioner, i can't do it. i do think i'm gettig better though

I put my conditioner on nice and thick so every strand is drenched, lol :grin::grin::grin:

looks like everyone is heavy on their conditioner:yep::yep:. does it matter how expensive the conditioner is? would you be equally free with the more expensive conditioners? for me it doesn't matter. I use what my hair likes.

I use half cups and cups with conditioner.

A dollop with shampoo.

Maybe about a quarter sized amount of serum and oil for 1/4th of my head.

Maybe about a palm full of creamy leave-in for my whole head if I just washed, and less if I am just styling my hair.

If it isn't a handful then it ain't enough for me. That's why I had to buy the gallon size of my Giovanni Direct. Those little bottles weren't cutting it at $7.99 a pop I'd only get two co-washes out of them.:lachen:

SATURATION is key or the BEAST wins. So whatever that feels like that is what I use. Normally that is palm to handful and sometimes multiples of those!

Everyone knows that the people on LHCF have a problem with buyin too many conditioners lol. using handfuls is the only way I can get rid of some of it lol. I use globs or conditioner. I don't even have thick hair!

Umm.....there are people who have more than 1/2 inch of hair who used dime & quarter sized amounts of something? I didn't know such people existed :look: . As for myself, I'm going to go with BostonMaria and say half the bottle. I mix my cheapies like VO5 with the more expensive brands like Joico to help them stretch :yep:

Back