Did your hair slow down during the cold winter? What would your reply be:

1). No, growth rate was the same as always

2). Yes, I don't think my hair grew as fast, but it grew some

3). My hair didn't grow at all

4). My hair grew a lot over the cold winter

Brownie said:
Did your hair slow down during the cold winter? What would your reply be:

It didn't feel like it was growing much, but it did. From January to April, I probably gained about 3" of length which isn't too bad. I wore my hair up all the time though.

My growth did not slow down, as a matter of fact, I always get a spurt in January. Always have.

And I don't notice faster growth in the warmer months.

HoneyDew said:
My growth did not slow down, as a matter of fact, I always get a spurt in January. Always have.

And I don't notice faster growth in the warmer months.

Same here :perplexed

I don't know I feel like my hair grows the same all year round. I have been busy lately so I have not been paying attention to hair growth so I was kinds surprised by the length. I don't however attibute it to any sort of growth spurt.

i personally think my hair likes winter better than summer

something about heat and humidity makes my hair angry. all the progress i see, i see during the fall/winter and it does get pretty cold here

My hair takes off in the summer. I get growth in the winter, just not as much.

my growth is always slowest in the winter, and much faster in the summer. My hair hates winter, my hair get really limp, but it can hold a press longer in the winter. Summer, my hair feels dry and doesn't hold styles as well. Fall and spring for me are are when my hair jus can relax and look good and be "receptive".

The winter in Indiana is freezing, but I noticed alot of growth between November and April. I don't know if its any faster or slower than normal though.

My hair growth did slow down during the winter months...but started back growing faster in the spring time!

Back