Those who get Approached by Dateable Men

lushcoils

Spin off from why are you single? thread..

Many of us women say that we are single because we attract loser men or only men who are broke, ugly, the wrong age, not husband material approach us. :wallbash:

I noticed in a few other threads, some women say that good men approach them all of the time.

So ugh... what's your secret? :look:

Spill it. :grin:

I don't walk around everyday like I have a chip on my shoulder or like i'd pull a glock out on you just for sayin hey. That generally works for me.

Being in the right places. If you live or work in the hood, you will walk around like you are ready to bust a cap due to the fact that scrubs are up on you every 2 seconds... you have to look mean in hopes of scaring them off.

When you are in a less stressful environment, your true nature can shine through more.
Quality men can be found in places such as: bookstores, art galleries, some live music venues (not Plies concerts), outdoor activities such as canoeing and hiking... if you are there, looking cute and feeling happy and cheerful, you increase your chances of being approached by quality men.

Back