This black dude I just met is pissing me off ****VENT****

Honestly, I would NEVER hang around a man that puts down white women as if that's okay. Women are women period. I'm a woman first, so that wouldn't be cool with me one bit.

Honestly, I would NEVER hang around a man that puts down white women as if that's okay. Women are women period. I'm a woman first, so that wouldn't be cool with me one bit.

but the way people on this site use racial terms towards white women on this board, calling them beckys, clears, 2520 yt, I really didn't think that it would be a problem

but the way people on this site use racial terms towards white women on this board, calling them beckys, clears, 2520 yt, I really didn't think that it would be a problem

There is nothing wrong with talking about the ills of society and speaking out against racism and sexism. This is what I think the board does. But I personally would never hang out with someone that felt the NEED to CONSTANTLY put down another group of women.

There is nothing wrong with talking about the ills of society and speaking out against racism and sexism. This is what I think the board does. But I personally would never hang out with someone that felt the NEED to CONSTANTLY put down another group of women.

he doesn't constantly put down another group of women. if he sees someone that is ugly, he says do you know that ugly chick. or he says oh she lives in the world of korea (bc she is fat) when she gets back to the states it would be different.

and some people on here are not talking about the ills of society and speaking out against racism and sexism. They generally talk about white woman. Instead of saying I saw this white women in store. They would say I saw this becky in the store.

he doesn't constantly put down another group of women. if he sees someone that is ugly, he says do you know that ugly chick. or he says oh she lives in the world of korea (bc she is fat) when she gets back to the states it would be different.

and some people on here are not talking about the ills of society and speaking out against racism and sexism. They generally talk about white woman. Instead of saying I saw this white women in store. They would say I saw this becky in the store.

True......

its very clear that he has some "INTERNAL" issues going on. No one in their 40s should be acting like that. And i always give a side eye to a man who is not very desirable himself, to have THAT much critique in him.

I never said who he put down. I just said that he puts down fat ugly women.

Everyone just assumed that it was black women he put down in reality he ONLY puts down WHITE women.

Did you read your own OP? You said "he don't like Black women." :look::look: Then he puts down fat women (whichever color) ...are you sure you need to hang around this type of person? :ohwell: Gurlfreng, you realize we're trying to do an intervention, right? :lachen::lachen: Do we need to step on Korean Airlines to retrieve you???

Did you read your own OP? You said "he don't like Black women." :look::look: Then he puts down fat women (whichever color) ...are you sure you need to hang around this type of person? :ohwell: Gurlfreng, you realize we're trying to do an intervention, right? :lachen::lachen: Do we need to step on Korean Airlines to retrieve you???
He NEVER put down a BLACK woman, not once around me. ONLY WHITE WOMEN. He sees a fat white woman and he calls her fat. he sees an ugly white woman he calls her ugly. He has never called a black woman anything. Except sometimes, he may see a black woman that he thinks is cute and mention that she is cute. I look at him and say you don't even date black women:lachen:

soooooooooooo you are going to hang out with a co-worker and ride the traine for the next 8 months!

sounds like it

my question is why even waste the time and the energy? this guy sounds like a downer. I'd rather be alone than hang around with a negative person. i hate going out with negative people they give off a terrible vibe and probably keep you from meeting actual cool people with their bummer-ness.

sounds like it

my question is why even waste the time and the energy? this guy sounds like a downer. I'd rather be alone than hang around with a negative person. i hate going out with negative people they give off a terrible vibe and probably keep you from meeting actual cool people with their bummer-ness.

he is cool, and i dont be in his face when we hang. we get to the club together, then he buys drinks and chill at the bar or whatever and then i mingle around the crowd and talk to people i know. Then when i get tired or i think he has drunk too much, we leave.

other people that i used to hang with are so wishy washy and hard to get in contact with when it was time to go out. with him, he is always ready to go so i dont have to worry about finding someone to go with.

OP you should have just left this vent to yourself because this thread and your responses are kinds of crazeee.

ooooooooooooooooh

i learned that on this site. now if some white women were calling all black women La'Shenequa, everyone would be all up in arms. But its ok to call a white chick becky

You do realize he's probably bashing black women when he's with his white women. You make it seem like the way he is acting is ok because he's not talking bad about black women (in front of you).

OP you should have just left this vent to yourself because this thread and your responses are kinds of crazeee.

Why? everybody else gets to vent, and post threads about things, but i can't! poppycock!:lachen:

You do realize he's probably bashing black women when he's with his white women. You make it seem like the way he is acting is ok because he's not talking bad about black women (in front of you).

just like the women on here bash white women and some black men:scratchch

So how does one use '2520' in a sentence...

"By George, a fine young 21211 (blk) was spotted with a 2520 (yt) woman and their 21211/2520 (blk/yt) children were gorgeous and exotic."

Amiright :look:

So how does one use '2520' in a sentence...

"By George, a fine young 21211 (blk) was spotted with a 2520 (yt) woman and their 21211/2520 (blk/yt) children were gorgeous and exotic."

Amiright :look:

i dont know:lachen: i didn't make up the term, i just saw it on here

i learned that on this site. now if some white women were calling all black women La'Shenequa, everyone would be all up in arms. But its ok to call a white chick becky

certain types of white women are beckys. There's a difference between all La'Shenequa and some beckys.

Why? everybody else gets to vent, and post threads about things, but i can't! poppycock!:lachen:

The women on here like to solve problems. Why vent and seem so upset but with no intention to solve it. I think it's overly dramatic. Either you be a women and deal with it calmly or you remove the situation.
I know this couple and one partner was crying and acting like he was being abused. The couple was have issues (physical and emotional) I took the person very seriously...but the person didn't want help. I put my life on hold trying be savior. So why trouble me with your issues, put my life on hold in the first place. After this experience I decided to never give advice for people who claim to be abused. That's one reason why I didn't want to respond. Please don't cause people to worry about you if you are not going to change anything.

Last edited:
The women on here like to solve problems. Why vent and seem so upset but with no intention to solve it. I think it's overly dramatic. Either you be a women and deal with it calmly or you remove the situation.

but see the thing about me is once I've talked about something I am done with it. So I have talked about it and it no longer bothers me lol. That was the whole purpose of the thread, hence in the title it said VENT, not advice needed. There is nothing to deal with, or remove myself from.

Back