This black dude I just met is pissing me off ****VENT****

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
****I DONT KNOW WHY THIS WAS MOVED TO THE RELATIONSHIP FORUM, BC THIS IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP POST****MODS can you move it back to OFFTOPIC?

I say he is black because it is relevant to the story.

Ok so this black dude seems nice enough whatever. He don't like black chicks, that is fine I don't care we are not dating. He has been married twice, both weren't black, he has 3 kids, 1 with each of his ex-wives, and one with his current (non-black) girlfriend. We hang out because I need a going out partner that is not trying to get in my pants and he needs some to keep him from getting smashed all the time.

Well EVERY TIME we go out, he keeps asking me about chicks he see. Normally, I am like cool it is what it is. I normally don't care because again we are not dating. But it seems like it EVERY white (non-black) chick regardless if they are cute or not, he looking them up and down and licking his chops.

Then if a chick is a little chunky, he calls them fat all the time. I am not thin by any means at all and I have told him about calling people fat. Also he calls the chicks ugly. That is how he will ask me about them "What's up with that fat ugly chick?" To him vajayjay is vajayjay and regardless if they are fat and ugly he will still try to hit.

But the killingest part about his whole story is he has a teenage daughter that is fat and not cute AT ALL. It kills because I know dudes be thinking the same thing about his daughter and he would probably have a fit. Plus he is not that cute himself. Also did I tell you he is in his 40s:look:

Last edited:
I try not to hang out with toxic people. He seems toxic and is probably not inspiring self esteem in his daughter. With his track record, he doesn't seem like he has much to offer.

You need to get yourself another going-out partner. It seems to me that you are inviting drama (reasons to be annoyed) in your own life.

I had a hipocrite friend too. He had 4 kids and 4 baby mammas but insisted on calling every girl wearing shorts a hoe. I don't chill with him anymore.

Well Noechic in the title it said JUST MET.......if i was you i'd get the HELL away from this guy.Me personally i have an issue with my weight and was teased.I would've had got into with him about how he ain't all that and he shouldn't be that critical about others.He is has WAY TOO MUCH NEGATIVE TOXIC ENERGY.

Its NOT CUTE,yo DUDE you tooooooo F***** old for that mess.

What else pisses me off about him is he ONLY talks about talking to the son he has with his current girl. He be like oh I get up early in the morning to talk to my son. I want to live with my son. What about your other 2 kids, you don't want to talk to your other kids? You dont want to live with your other kids?

I'm guessing this is more of a vent then anything else... correct?

Yes it's just a vent. I just wanted to get it off my chest. I work closely with dude so it's not like I am not going to see him or deal with him.

He is also helping me workout so I can lose weight. Plus he pays for everything when we are out so, I'm going to ride this train till I leave in 8 months.

I wonder if a lot of men are like this? My roomie's friend is constantly sizing girls up like a dang American Idol contest. Any girl over a size 4 he seemed to call big. And he and other guys will look at every woman who passes by and note if they are attractive or not. It's kind of annoying. You feel like you have to be perfect just to be in their presence. :spinning: Otherwise the guys are fun people, it's just..my god.... does every woman need to be judged. Picky SOBs. I don't think they realize how this looks to people.

I wonder if a lot of men are like this? My roomie's friend is constantly sizing girls up like a dang American Idol contest. Any girl over a size 4 he seemed to call big. And he and other guys will look at every woman who passes by and note if they are attractive or not. It's kind of annoying. You feel like you have to be perfect just to be in their presence. :spinning: Otherwise the guys are fun people, it's just..my god.... does every woman need to be judged. Picky SOBs. I don't think they realize how this looks to people.
This is how I feel. He is cool besides EVERY damn time a non-black or passe blanc chick pass him, he is scooping them out and it gets annoying at times:nono:

yes :sekret: please don't know him:look:

LOL! No, I don't know him. Now, I know I will get stoned for this (but as usual, I don't care!) but his behavior just sounded like that of a short, dark skinned man. In my mind, as you were describing the things he does or says, I just pictured him to be that way. :look:

[USER][USER][/USER][/USER]
LOL! No, I don't know him. Now, I know I will get stoned for this (but as usual, I don't care!) but his behavior just sounded like that of a short, dark skinned man. In my mind, as you were describing the things he does or says, I just pictured him to be that way. :look:

:yay: I thought long about posting this because, I was scared someone might know him lol. But yeah he is short, dark skin and not so attractive himself. But thinks all chicks dig him.:nono:

[USER][USER][/USER][/USER]

:yay: I thought long about posting this because, I was scared someone might know him lol. But yeah he is short, dark skin and not so attractive himself. But thinks all chicks dig him.:nono:

Yep, the usual suspect. :lachen:

lol rossboss but so true! And OP why would you be friends with this type of person? I stay far away from these type of ppl! I realize they are typically mentally/emotionally unstable.

lol rossboss but so true! And OP why would you be friends with this type of person? I stay far away from these type of ppl! I realize they are typically mentally/emotionally unstable.

nowhere in my post did I say we were friends. We are co-workers and workout partners only

Umm, I'm not trying to be mean but he has his own preferences. If you don't like him saying all that stuff around you, then don't hang out with him anymore or tell him you don't like it. He is just speaking his mind outloud. I'm pretty sure you don't find everyone attractive either.

Umm, I'm not trying to be mean but he has his own preferences. If you don't like him saying all that stuff around you, then don't hang out with him anymore or tell him you don't like it. He is just speaking his mind outloud. I'm pretty sure you don't find everyone attractive either.

I'm not knocking him for his preferences. I don't give a care who he dates, sexes, marries or have kids with. And there are plenty of people who I don't find attractive, but I don't say hey tell me about your ugly friend. I was just venting because I needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks for your opinion it has been duly noted:yawn:

Last edited:
nowhere in my post did I say we were friends. We are co-workers and workout partners only

Oh my bad! Sound like friends when your doing activities outside of work together- I understand that you have to work with this person but if they are pissing you off that much then why associate outside of work? Are there no other ppl to workout with

Oh my bad! Sound like friends when your doing activities outside of work together- I understand that you have to work with this person but if they are pissing you off that much then why associate outside of work? Are there no other ppl to workout with

There are other people, but they fall off after awhile and I need someone who is consistently going to the gym and who will push me to go with them. No one else is doing that. And like I said in the title its just a vent. At some point in my life everyone has pissed me off saying or doing something. I can't just cut people off because they say or do something I don't like.

lol, that is for his chick to realize lol. i also just need a workout partner and we work together
Workout with him and say hi at work that is all you need to do if you must. It sounds like you are doing more than that.

Yes it's just a vent. I just wanted to get it off my chest. I work closely with dude so it's not like I am not going to see him or deal with him.

He is also helping me workout so I can lose weight. Plus he pays for everything when we are out so, I'm going to ride this train till I leave in 8 months.
Is there no one else on that military base that you can hang with? SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY??? His actions are not cool. I wouldn't be able to stomach being around this dude.

Back