The worst product you have used in the past 6 months.

- Beautiful Textures Rapid Recovery Deep Conditioner: did nothing for my hair I still have 2/3 of a jar left

- Shea Moisture Permanent Hair Color in Jet Black: it has no ammonia and I've used this before, but when I used it in June, it made my hair super dry. I'm going back to my demi-permanent, Salerm Color Soft. I'm also eyeing the new Creme of Nature Moisture Rich hair color.

I recently tried the Chi Infra Shampoo and the Infra Treatment. The shampoo made my hair so dry, and the conditioner did not help. The shampoo is sulfate free, but that was the worse sulfate free shampoo I ever used.

Hands down, Morrocco Method products. Thank HEAVEN I got only a sample and a product on sale.

The gel has NOTHING on Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker and so forth. So not worth the money nor shipping fees.

And the Curl Power DC? The smell is the worst thing to EVER cross my nose, hair product or not. The memory of the smell is burned into my nose's memory and my brain. I'm traumatized. And there are CHUNKS in it.

I'm nauseous.

They want a picture. I don't even want to touch the jar again.

I don't care if the product was spoiled or old or what. This brand is permanently on my _ _ _ _ list

DISGUSTING.

ETA: The scissors seem okay.

Hands down, Morrocco Method products. Thank HEAVEN I got only a sample and a product on sale.

The gel has NOTHING on Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker and so forth. So not worth the money nor shipping fees.

And the Curl Power DC? The smell is the worst thing to EVER cross my nose, hair product or not. The memory of the smell is burned into my nose's memory and my brain. I'm traumatized. And there are CHUNKS in it.

I'm nauseous.

They want a picture. I don't even want to touch the jar again.

I don't care if the product was spoiled or old or what. This brand is permanently on my _ _ _ _ list

DISGUSTING.

ETA: The scissors seem okay.
Wow on the Moroccan Method products. I almost got some of those. So glad now that I didn't. Thanks for sharing.

Hey if you made the buy, at least try. I think @Aggie likes these
I actually love the Redken All Soft Heavy Cream. The conditioner was just meh to me too. I finally like the Pureology Hydrating Shampoo but remember at first, my hair hated it too. But after detoxing my hair with J. Monique's Naturals Dead Sea Hair Mud, my hair responded way better to the Pureology Hydrate poo.

Last edited:
Shea Moisture JBCO gel. Feels like water in your hands defines nicely but dries your hair out with the quickness. It has glycerin which my hair is normally okay with. Side note: its protein free.

Fantasia Argan Oil Curl Styling Pudding smells like cheap laundry detergent and old bergamot hair grease, feels and looks like overcooked banana pudding, and the face on the lid skives me out.

I could not get this stuff to work, no matter how much water or product I had used. My roots were a puffy mess, zero slip, and it felt like I had done my hair with mashed potatoes after it had dried.

I will stick with gels for a while...

Biolage Aqua Gel conditioner is not only the worst product I've used in the last 6 months, but probably the worst conditioner I've used on my hair ever.

It was so disappointing because typically I STAN for Biolage products.

After I realized it wasn't good enough to condition my hair, I tried to use it to shave, and it didn't even condition and lay down the body hair enough for the razor to grip it.

That ORS straightening system kit! Worst product ever! Made my hair feel like sticks and coated! Had some bad chemical reaction to it and it made my hair fall out..

Back