The worst product you have used in the past 6 months.

Soultanicals Mango Dip
This used to be a great detangler and cowash which is why I ordered a 16 ounce. The last time I used it (about two months ago) it detangled fairly decent but the nice cleansing foam I got as a cowash before is totally lacking now.
I think it's safe for me to get one more Marula for the road and be done with this line because the inconsistencies are killing me.

I'm so glad it worked for you! :D
I was not about to be trying to get that mess to work for me a third time
:nono2:

@rileypak
And I'm actually quite pleased I invested in a back up.:look:

Now, don't get me wrong, it's nothing I would probably pay full-price for, but it has been performing very well for me.:yep:

Speaking of "inconsistencies" I hope there is no inconsistencies with this 2nd jar.:ohwell:

The Worst for me this past 6 months is probably:
Soultanicals Marula Muru

Matter of Fact I ended up swapping out the remainder of my entire ST'icals Stash with another Poster.:look:

Other than the Conditioning Curl Crème, none of the other products really "wow" me.

I shole hope I like these Cleansing Conditioners I just ordered yesterday.:eek:

I have a 1/2 Jar of Knot Pumpkin Butter and maybe a 1/2 Jar of Watermelon Muru and a Jar of Curl Elastic I found in my Stash yesterday.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thankfully, I haven't used anything super terrible.....except my latest bottles of ST kink drink. All I can do is give them away. My hair was left dry and tangled.

I think it's safe for me to get one more Marula for the road and be done with this line because the inconsistencies are killing me.

This.
It's such a shame because it really is a good line with some awesome products, but like you said, these inconsistent products are hurting my pockets. I am scared to order anything else in bulk because I don't know what I'm getting.

Thankfully, I haven't used anything super terrible.....except my latest bottles of ST kink drink. All I can do is give them away. My hair was left dry and tangled.

This.
It's such a shame because it really is a good line with some awesome products, but like you said, these inconsistent products are hurting my pockets. I am scared to order anything else in bulk because I don't know what I'm getting.

Exactly. And the 8 ounce Marulas are out of stock so I probably won't get anything. Don't want the 16 ounce to go bad on me.

It's so ironic, but when I first tried Soultanicals, that stuff sucked so badly that I quickly packed it up and threw it all away. I recently sampled some of their items and found that my hair really likes them. Go figure. I still won't touch those drinks whatchamacallits no matter how big the sale may be (they sucked every ounce of moisture out of my hair and dried it up to within an inch of its life). Please don't tell me that she has inconsistency issues.

@NaturallyATLPCH

I really thought I would like Knot Butta' but it was Knot to be So.:eek:

The only thing I truly love is that Curl Conditioning Crème which I use as a Final R/O, so it serves no real purpose in my Regimen.

I could honestly do with out it.:look:

I refuse to cowash with it, because it costs too much for that, especially at 8oz.
Yeah that Knot Butta NEVER worked for me. My brother in law really liked it. I think the coconut milk was the culptrit and my hair has been really finicky with coconut.

Shea moisture yucca and plantation anti breakage masque. I used the entire container for one deep conditioning. My hair felt good for a day then dried it out terribly.
That's how I feel with every Shea Moisture product I've used, the moisture is so sub par and a great DC for me really sets up my hair to take in moisture for the week

Cheap Aloe Vera gel by itself made my hair DRY like a desert. Silk dreams vanilla something (it's supposedly a DC) did absolutely not a d**n thing for my hair. Didn't help to detangle, moisturize, give slip, nothing.

The shea moisture purification masque and the yucca/baobab masque did nothing for my hair either. Just sat on top.

I hate cantu products. They have this sickly smell to me and build up after a while in a really annoying way.

Now that I'm using brands like shea moisture (coconut/hibiscus, raw shea and manuka/mafura lines) and oyin handmade, I've discovered that I don't need to wash my hair with shampoo and that my 4C hair actually benefits from gradual building up of those products over the course of a few weeks. By the end of a 4 week stretch in braids under wigs, my hair is clean-smelling and flake free, but weighed down and moisturized/saturated with product without being wet or mushy.

Every Shea moisture product, I feel like my hair just hates that brand
I'm with you.. Shea Moisture " strengthen grow and restore styling lotion" just sat on my hair and when I washed it out my hair still felt like it had a coating on it. I immediately clarified to get that stuff out of my hair...

It's a tie between Mixed Chicks leave-in and Shea Moisture's Professional line.

The former needs a warning note branded on it: "Not really a leave-in as most have come to think of leave-ins and prone to tangle type 3c/4a within an inch of its life."

The latter: WHERE do I begin. :sad: At that price point, too? Almost a crime. Almost. Soooooo glad I got it during a buy 2 get 1 free. The other products I could have had instead . . . Oy!

Back