The worst product you have used in the past 6 months.

Fantasia Argan Oil Curl Styling Pudding smells like cheap laundry detergent and old bergamot hair grease, feels and looks like overcooked banana pudding, and the face on the lid skives me out.

I could not get this stuff to work, no matter how much water or product I had used. My roots were a puffy mess, zero slip, and it felt like I had done my hair with mashed potatoes after it had dried.

I will stick with gels for a while...

:giggle:

Sorry! This WHOLE ENTIRE post is funny. :p :rofl:

I picked up a Shea Moisture mask, all the while doubtful but still bought it anyway because I wasn't at home and I needed to wash and DC in an emergency.

I may as well not have bothered, it was a complete waste of time the masque was so gritty and horrible and my hair was totally coated, I had to throw my hair in a pony tail and re-wash and DC when I got home. :rolleyes:

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream and Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee. :cry3:
My hair hated them so much. It felt coated and dry after I used them. I don't know why they don't work for me.
The Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee does work really well, and the Aethiopika works fine, but those other two cult favorites are a huge miss.

Last edited:
Soultanicals Fro Despair Repair or whatever the green stuff is called. I tried it again just to be sure and my hair was a dry tangled nest. I poured ACV + water over it to soften and then used another conditioner. Used 2 leave-ins and still had dry hair. I will never use again. In the garbage it goes.
Soultanicals Carrot shampoo. Made my scalp itch like mad. No softness. I may add ACV to it.

I got 3 products that I haven’t opened, but I got them due to the shine.. well I watched a bunch of reviews and they were all bad. Creme Of Nature Argan oil line need to stop it with the protein. It causes all of their products make the hair feel dry and crunchy...

Back