The worst product you have used in the past 6 months.

The Worst for me this past 6 months is probably:
Soultanicals Marula Muru

Matter of Fact I ended up swapping out the remainder of my entire ST'icals Stash with another Poster.:look:

Other than the Conditioning Curl Crème, none of the other products really "wow" me.

I shole hope I like these Cleansing Conditioners I just ordered yesterday.:eek:

I have a 1/2 Jar of Knot Pumpkin Butter and maybe a 1/2 Jar of Watermelon Muru and a Jar of Curl Elastic I found in my Stash yesterday.

Last edited:
Soultanics Knot Sauce - I have been using my staples only for a few years and decided to try some of the new products. It was like I had not moisturized my hair at all but my it was harder than usual. Like $17 dollars down the drain smh.The Chagrin Valley Olive and Babbusu (sp) shampoo bar is excellent. I used it today.

Shea Moisture JBCO Conditioner. It just feels coating, not in a good way either. Coating like you tried to cowash Blue Magic hair grease out of your hair-what your hair would feel like after the effort. My hair didn't feel very moisturized, and I found it difficult to detangle my hair after using this product.

Shea Moisture JBCO Leave-In Conditioner. Not very moisturizing and waaaayyy too much shrinkage in my hair.

I'm so glad I got both of them on sale on Black Friday. The shampoo is pretty good, but when I'm done with it I won't buy from the JBCO line again.

Cantu leave-in the one in the jar. It did nothing but leave a film on my hair. The smell was disgusting also.
Aww my older brother requested that I buy some for him because it smelled so good. We both like the way it makes our big sister's children smell like piña colada

Back