The Rori Raye Way

Although this isn't specific to RR (because I'm not exclusively using her work) I feel like my life has done a 180 since I first learned about this feminine energy work. Inner work is the key!!! It doesn't matter what coach a person follows (different coaches will resonate with different women--and it's really all the same info just presented with a different spin). But this work MUST be done. And while I feel like there's still a niche for therapy for those deep wounds, this type of feminine inner work can cut to a place where traditional therapy usually doesn't go. It's absolutely the key to wholeness. Self-love first and the man, the career, the money, etc will follow.
:amen:

Although this isn't specific to RR (because I'm not exclusively using her work) I feel like my life has done a 180 since I first learned about this feminine energy work. Inner work is the key!!! It doesn't matter what coach a person follows (different coaches will resonate with different women--and it's really all the same info just presented with a different spin). But this work MUST be done. And while I feel like there's still a niche for therapy for those deep wounds, this type of feminine inner work can cut to a place where traditional therapy usually doesn't go. It's absolutely the key to wholeness. Self-love first and the man, the career, the money, etc will follow.

I'm listening to David Dieda's " The Way of the Superior Man" and it is so informative on why this inner feminine work is so key. The book is written for men and by a man but he really explains in plain English how feminine energy feels and is experienced by men in different stages of their growth. It confirms this work in a lot of ways.

You know I'm a fan of Alison Armstrong and The Queen's Code but I really feel like RR and KP's emphasis on feminine and yourself are also needed. All that to say, @Belle Du Jour I completely agree with your post.

I'm listening to David Dieda's " The Way of the Superior Man" and it is so informative on why this inner feminine work is so key. The book is written for men and by a man but he really explains in plain English how feminine energy feels and is experienced by men in different stages of their growth. It confirms this work in a lot of ways.

co-signing as a long -time fan of Deida. :)

You know I'm a fan of Alison Armstrong and The Queen's Code but I really feel like RR and KP's emphasis on feminine and yourself are also needed. All that to say, @Belle Du Jour I completely agree with your post.

This sounds juicy. I will add this to my list!

Okay ladies, leaning back works!

I haven't been doing any dating so I haven't had a chance to try out this leaning back thing in real time, but I've been dipping my toe into the dating world by having an online profile up and checking it on occasion.

A couple of weeks ago I was messaged by a guy who looked darn good on paper. We exchanged a few messages, and I enjoyed the conversation, but I quickly got frustrated with no action on his part to meet up.

The old me would have dropped a hint about meeting up, or would have just continued to chat back and forth daily. But not the new me. After his last response, I leaned back. I didn't send a response and instead, I entertained the other guys I liked in my inbox. Out of sight, out of mind.

Saturday he messaged 'How's your weekend so far?'. I didn't respond. No time for small talk plus I was busy at a festival. This morning he messaged me on the site asking if I would like to go out next weekend to a local festival he wants to check out (he's new to town). Now that's what I'm talking about!

I'm proud of myself. I know this stuff comes naturally to some women but not me. I'm direct and hate uncertainty. Now I'm learning to embrace it. Between now and next week anything could change, and I'm okay with that. I've learned to trust that a man who is interested in you will make his intentions known. You don't have to do anything but be yourself.
Self acceptance is so difficult. In HS and college I was about 40lbs overweight with acne, glasses, and braces. I felt like I had to do a complete 180 in order to get a guy's attention.
I got Accutane, a wig, lose 40lbs, took off my braces, got contacts, got a new wardrobe, EVERYTHING. I'm usually very active and I like traditionally "male" activities such as weight training, exercise, and tech related things.

Still, not getting the type of guy I want. I'm more like a quiet, nerdy, tomboy. So I tried even harder to look different. I started considering surgery. That's how UGLY I thought I was. Tried even harder to be "traditionally" feminine. I even tried changing my hobbies to be more feminine. I must've been on dates with at least 20+ guys and I didn't like ANY of them.

One day I got tired of the straight wig and got box braids. I took some regular pics of me in a t-shirt and put it on my online profile. I even put some pics of me in my glasses. FINEST DUDE EVER messages me. Fine like I never thought that type of guy would be into me fine. We meet for drinks and we make out all night. Like 3 hours straight. :look:

I was super honest about my corniness and my masculine hobbies. I thought he was going to run away but it didn't really seem to bother him. I thought that in order to be with a guy like that, I would have to change myself COMPLETELY into what I THOUGHT I SHOULD BE. I also thought it was levels to dating. I thought I would have to date some not-so-hot guys and then slowly evolve. I didn't expect it to just happen out the gate like that. He straight up looks like my childhood celebrity crush.

It eventually didn't work out with the guy but BOY did he ever teach me a lesson! It wasn't that men weren't accepting me, I wasn't accepting MYSELF. Now I work more and more on just being my authentic self.

Self acceptance is so difficult. In HS and college I was about 40lbs overweight with acne, glasses, and braces. I felt like I had to do a complete 180 in order to get a guy's attention.
I got Accutane, a wig, lose 40lbs, took off my braces, got contacts, got a new wardrobe, EVERYTHING. I'm usually very active and I like traditionally "male" activities such as weight training, exercise, and tech related things.

Still, not getting the type of guy I want. I'm more like a quiet, nerdy, tomboy. So I tried even harder to look different. I started considering surgery. That's how UGLY I thought I was. Tried even harder to be "traditionally" feminine. I even tried changing my hobbies to be more feminine. I must've been on dates with at least 20+ guys and I didn't like ANY of them.

One day I got tired of the straight wig and got box braids. I took some regular pics of me in a t-shirt and put it on my online profile. I even put some pics of me in my glasses. FINEST DUDE EVER messages me. Fine like I never thought that type of guy would be into me fine. We meet for drinks and we make out all night. Like 3 hours straight. :look:

I was super honest about my corniness and my masculine hobbies. I thought he was going to run away but it didn't really seem to bother him. I thought that in order to be with a guy like that, I would have to change myself COMPLETELY into what I THOUGHT I SHOULD BE. I also thought it was levels to dating. I thought I would have to date some not-so-hot guys and then slowly evolve. I didn't expect it to just happen out the gate like that. He straight up looks like my childhood celebrity crush.

It eventually didn't work out with the guy but BOY did he ever teach me a lesson! It wasn't that men weren't accepting me, I wasn't accepting MYSELF. Now I work more and more on just being my authentic self.
*standing ovation* :clapping:wow!!

After a detour to other feminine energy coaches (that IMO presented the basics in a more understandable way) I'm ready to jump back into RR's material but specifically her tools. When I started with her stuff, I didn't have the foundation necessary to apply the tools properly but NOW I feel like I can apply the tools. They are very powerful. I plan to start with the Heart Connection toolkit today. :yep: Who else is still doing RR?

Was just looking through my old notes and I think Reconnect Your Relationship was possibly my favorite because despite the name, it's really about the relationship with yourself. She also gives additional tools than the ones in the toolkit. I think that's one I'll re-listen to as well.

After a detour to other feminine energy coaches (that IMO presented the basics in a more understandable way) I'm ready to jump back into RR's material but specifically her tools. When I started with her stuff, I didn't have the foundation necessary to apply the tools properly but NOW I feel like I can apply the tools. They are very powerful. I plan to start with the Heart Connection toolkit today. :yep: Who else is still doing RR?
I’m on and off with RR. I need to hurry up and download all the files before I lose access. What other materials did you use? I wonder if maybe I need something else that resonates more with me. There’s one that I zone out on every single time.

I’m on and off with RR. I need to hurry up and download all the files before I lose access. What other materials did you use? I wonder if maybe I need something else that resonates more with me. There’s one that I zone out on every single time.

There are a LOT of coaches that RR trained. They basically teach the same info but present it IMO in a way that's more understandable.
Here are a few:
-Adrienne Everheart
-Leigha Lake
-Sami Wunder
-Helena Hart

If you go to her coaches page, you'll se a list of all the women she's trained. There's also Katarina Phang who is NOT a RR trained coach and her approach to feminine energy seems to be more based in Eastern philosophy but there are some things I like about her as well.

I wanted to bump this thread. It's been just about a year since I discovered this feminine energy practice via Rori Raye and other coaches. My journey morphed from feminine energy to mindset mastery/LOA. I feel amazing. My life is firing on all cylinders right now. I've gone on more dates this year than I have in several years combined :look: I've been working on my body and losing weight. I invested in a coach and have been having so many breakthroughs. I am also connected with a small community of women who are also learning the same skills.

I finally learned how to love me. I always thought I loved myself but I see now that it was a more intellectual, logical, almost superficial love. Most of us think "of course I love myself." But do we really? If we truly loved ourselves, would we: eat certain foods? Not exercise regularly? Deny ourselves certain pleasures? Deny ourselves that massage or bouquet of flowers or new purse? Work ourselves to death? Grab onto that man who is running in the opposite direction? Pine after a man who's energy isn't coming towards us? Not take that vacation?

I hope I don't sound like I'm preaching LOL because I'm still very much on the journey! But I was just feeling inspired to share. If it wasn't for LHCF I wouldn't have gone on this journey in the first place. Sending lots of love and light to my fellow sisters along the same path.

I wanted to bump this thread. It's been just about a year since I discovered this feminine energy practice via Rori Raye and other coaches. My journey morphed from feminine energy to mindset mastery/LOA. I feel amazing. My life is firing on all cylinders right now. I've gone on more dates this year than I have in several years combined :look: I've been working on my body and losing weight. I invested in a coach and have been having so many breakthroughs. I am also connected with a small community of women who are also learning the same skills.

I finally learned how to love me. I always thought I loved myself but I see now that it was a more intellectual, logical, almost superficial love. Most of us think "of course I love myself." But do we really? If we truly loved ourselves, would we: eat certain foods? Not exercise regularly? Deny ourselves certain pleasures? Deny ourselves that massage or bouquet of flowers or new purse? Work ourselves to death? Grab onto that man who is running in the opposite direction? Pine after a man who's energy isn't coming towards us? Not take that vacation?

I hope I don't sound like I'm preaching LOL because I'm still very much on the journey! But I was just feeling inspired to share. If it wasn't for LHCF I wouldn't have gone on this journey in the first place. Sending lots of love and light to my fellow sisters along the same path.

Things to ponder. Reminds me of what Npiyahd said: Self-love is about allowing ourselves to want what we truly want:yep:. It's a learning process really.

Such a beautiful post :)

@Belle Du Jour, Thanks for this post! I have been questioning self love as of late, because I been dong things to say I am doing something but not technically making me happpy. Things that I know will make me happy, I postpone...

I started this thread and here's my update:

I've been on more dates in the past five months than I have in the 8 years that I've been divorced. At times I lament about not being remarried, but I am eternally grateful that my ex fiance and I broke up. Each person that I've gone out with has taught me about what I want and don't want in a relationship. I've been able to spot dishonesty quickly. I've relearned to listen to my gut, and I've come to appreciate the detachment that comes with having men in rotation.

I have written out a list of the qualities that I want in a partner and it isn't unrealistic because I embody everything with the exception of height and salary. I deeply love myself and will not be settling. With that being said, I'm going to take a few months off to break some habits that aren't serving me. I'll be back in the saddle come January or sooner.

I've been on more dates in the past five months than I have in the 8 years that I've been divorced. At times I lament about not being remarried, but I am eternally grateful that my ex fiance and I broke up. Each person that I've gone out with has taught me about what I want and don't want in a relationship. I've been able to spot dishonesty quickly. I've relearned to listen to my gut, and I've come to appreciate the detachment that comes with having men in rotation.

I have written out a list of the qualities that I want in a partner and it isn't unrealistic because I embody everything with the exception of height and salary. I deeply love myself and will not be settling. With that being said, I'm going to take a few months off to break some habits that aren't serving me. I'll be back in the saddle come January or sooner.
If not too personal what Habits are not serving you?

Amazing! Thank you for sharing your journey.

I’m so honored to have had the chance to witness your metamorphosis over the years. I’m so proud of you! I’ll tell you my favorite quote from my favorite Disney movie (Mulan): “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” Well done!

I’m so honored to have had the chance to witness your metamorphosis over the years. I’m so proud of you! I’ll tell you my favorite quote from my favorite Disney movie (Mulan): “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” Well done!

:kiss: Awww sweetheart, this means a lot to me. I feel so lucky to be a part of this amazing community of women who support each other. Thank you and I also wish you all the best. :yep:

Tried feeling messages on my guy I've been seeing for almost 4 months. We haven't been having problems per se just the growing pains of learning each other as we acknowledge our feelings and fears about getting serious. So things have been great since I took back my exclusivity. I just think it's better that I don't get consumed with him, what he's doing right or what he's doing wrong because I'm only focusing on him.

Over the weekend we had a general conversation about life and love. The conversation then moved to us and how we handled our couple of dust ups. I didn't want to have a fight because we all know that's what happens when you start to rehash stuff that was probably never fully resolved in the first place. So I thought it was a good idea to practice letting go of wanting him to see his wrong in the situation and just get across what I want(ed). Period. It's about me, not him.

He asked me why I got so angry and dismissive and instead of saying "Not responding the way you want me to does not equal angry and dismissive!" I simply said "I felt disappointed" it was a true statement but I wasn't exactly answering his question. He asked why? I said I just felt alone. He said how could I feel alone when he was willing to have the conversation. I said "I felt overwhelmed because I felt like all the responsibility was on me to fix things. I want to feel close and be a team." I wanted to say "be a team with my partner" but I was trying very hard to keep the focus on me, what I wanted, what I need to feel safe and how I wanted that to happen. Again, nothing to do with him at all. Just a general safeness I want with any person I end up with.

So he just looked at me for a moment and said "I want that too" reached over and hugged me long and tight, kissed me on my forehead and asked if I wanted to go out or stay in. "We can do whatever you want" he said. Lol

Man, once you get this stuff down and learn how to communicate focusing on yourself only, this stuff gets pretty easy.

@LdyKamz Standing ovation!! :clapping: Wow!! I felt myself getting nervous just reading the convo you had with him! I was holding my breath the whole time. I’m uncomfortable stating what I feel too. So I pretend it doesn’t bother me because I don’t wanna fight with him. Unresolved issues grow into bigger ones if you don’t talk about them. So reading that you opened up to him and were willing to be vulnerable with him made me uncomfortable. I didn’t expect his reaction at all. Thank you for sharing that. It shows me that there’s safety in sharing my feelings and it’s the only way to truly connect with a man. It’s gonna take lots and lots of practice but I’m up for it! After all what’s the alternative? Nah son.. I’m good.

@LdyKamz Standing ovation!! :clapping: Wow!! I felt myself getting nervous just reading the convo you had with him! I was holding my breath the whole time. I’m uncomfortable stating what I feel too. So I pretend it doesn’t bother me because I don’t wanna fight with him. Unresolved issues grow into bigger ones if you don’t talk about them. So reading that you opened up to him and were willing to be vulnerable with him made me uncomfortable. I didn’t expect his reaction at all. Thank you for sharing that. It shows me that there’s safety in sharing my feelings and it’s the only way to truly connect with a man. It’s gonna take lots and lots of practice but I’m up for it! After all what’s the alternative? Nah son.. I’m good.

Start practicing feeling messages with EVERYONE. Your friends, family, barista at the coffee shop, cashier, bank teller, etc. Also google feeling wheel because it helps to expand on basic feelings (happy, mad, sad, etc). Sometimes I don't know exactly what I'm feeling but the wheel helps me to pinpoint it better. This is the hardest thing for me too...getting in touch with and expressing my feelings. I always feel really vulnerable when I express how I'm feeling but that's our super power. It's like getting naked in front of a man :look: and it's NOT lost on them.

I liked this post from Helena Hart, a RR trained coach:

"The key to getting a man to see your value and cherish you is knowing your value and putting YOUR heart first.

This is a very different feeling and "vibe" than trying to impress a man and convince him that you're a high-value woman or that you'd be a great partner.

The truth is, a man can't love and respect you any more than you love and respect YOURSELF. It all starts with you.

When you truly recognize your value as a woman deep down, the way you behave and the way you speak starts to work differently - your vibe organically starts to change, and this makes you incredibly attractive!

For example, if deep down you truly know your value and put your heart first, you're not going to tolerate bad treatment. You'd instinctively feel turned off if a man wasn't treating you well.

You wouldn't want to waste your time on a man who's interested in other women or unsure about his feelings for you.

The most important thing about this is - you want this feeling that you know your value to be on the INSIDE, not on the outside like a wall you build up around yourself.

You don't want to just say to a man, "I'm a high-value woman, you need to treat me like a queen. Here's my list of requirements..."

A woman who REALLY knows her value wouldn't need to say that.

Anything you do or say to try to "get" a man to realize that you're a high-value woman is going to backfire on you (I call this going into "convincing mode").

Instead, you want to watch what a man does, and see how that makes you FEEL.

If he's making you happy and he contacts you regularly and his energy is coming towards you, he's doing what he's supposed to do - he's treating you like the high-value woman you are!

If he stops doing these things and it starts to feel weird to you, your mentality should sound something like, "This doesn't feel right to me. I'm a woman who needs a certain amount of contact and maybe we're not on the same page."

Or, if you're dating other men as well, he'd simply get "lost in the shuffle" since there'd be so many other men who ARE pursuing you!

It's the way you respond to the way he acts.

So you're a high-value woman and you don't have to do anything to make him feel it, except RESPOND as a woman who knows her value would respond.

The right man for you will want to cherish and pursue you with absolutely NO prodding or convincing from you!

When a man shows up and starts pursuing you, you want to be warm, open and receptive to him - you want to be an invitation.

If a man stops pursuing you, you don't want to go into "convincing mode" and start pursuing HIM - this will decrease your value in his eyes and push him away on a deep, subconscious level.

Once you truly believe deep down that the right man for you will recognize your value (just like you do!) and cherish you all on his own - you just won't accept anything less!

The fantastic thing about being a woman is that inspiring a man to value and cherish you doesn't involve any effort at all! It's simply about BEING who you are, not "doing" something.

Once you start experiencing what it's like to be pursued by high-quality men who want to be with you because of WHO you are (rather than what you do), your vibe will shift and everything will start to organically move in the right direction.

This is where I want you to be - truly knowing your value and being cherished by men who know your value too!"

I liked this post from Helena Hart, a RR trained coach:

"The key to getting a man to see your value and cherish you is knowing your value and putting YOUR heart first.

This is a very different feeling and "vibe" than trying to impress a man and convince him that you're a high-value woman or that you'd be a great partner.

The truth is, a man can't love and respect you any more than you love and respect YOURSELF. It all starts with you.

When you truly recognize your value as a woman deep down, the way you behave and the way you speak starts to work differently - your vibe organically starts to change, and this makes you incredibly attractive!

For example, if deep down you truly know your value and put your heart first, you're not going to tolerate bad treatment. You'd instinctively feel turned off if a man wasn't treating you well.

You wouldn't want to waste your time on a man who's interested in other women or unsure about his feelings for you.

The most important thing about this is - you want this feeling that you know your value to be on the INSIDE, not on the outside like a wall you build up around yourself.

You don't want to just say to a man, "I'm a high-value woman, you need to treat me like a queen. Here's my list of requirements..."

A woman who REALLY knows her value wouldn't need to say that.

Anything you do or say to try to "get" a man to realize that you're a high-value woman is going to backfire on you (I call this going into "convincing mode").

Instead, you want to watch what a man does, and see how that makes you FEEL.

If he's making you happy and he contacts you regularly and his energy is coming towards you, he's doing what he's supposed to do - he's treating you like the high-value woman you are!

If he stops doing these things and it starts to feel weird to you, your mentality should sound something like, "This doesn't feel right to me. I'm a woman who needs a certain amount of contact and maybe we're not on the same page."

Or, if you're dating other men as well, he'd simply get "lost in the shuffle" since there'd be so many other men who ARE pursuing you!

It's the way you respond to the way he acts.

So you're a high-value woman and you don't have to do anything to make him feel it, except RESPOND as a woman who knows her value would respond.

The right man for you will want to cherish and pursue you with absolutely NO prodding or convincing from you!

When a man shows up and starts pursuing you, you want to be warm, open and receptive to him - you want to be an invitation.

If a man stops pursuing you, you don't want to go into "convincing mode" and start pursuing HIM - this will decrease your value in his eyes and push him away on a deep, subconscious level.

Once you truly believe deep down that the right man for you will recognize your value (just like you do!) and cherish you all on his own - you just won't accept anything less!

The fantastic thing about being a woman is that inspiring a man to value and cherish you doesn't involve any effort at all! It's simply about BEING who you are, not "doing" something.

Once you start experiencing what it's like to be pursued by high-quality men who want to be with you because of WHO you are (rather than what you do), your vibe will shift and everything will start to organically move in the right direction.

This is where I want you to be - truly knowing your value and being cherished by men who know your value too!"
:amen:

Back