The Nerve of Boundless Tresses...

I used Bee mine for a while and the results weren't great for me. I will use BT next. If I don't get results, I will conclude that a sulphur based growth aid doesn't work for me.

I used Bee mine for a while and the results weren't great for me. I will use BT next. If I don't get results, I will conclude that a sulphur based growth aid doesn't work for me.

I used BT first... then I switched to Bee Mine on someone else's recommendation. Bee Mine did N-O-T-H-I-N-G for me--it was basically useless. So, I switched back to BT.

Im a newbie and i wonder whats the difference between this and mega tek and which one works better?

I stopped using Mega Tek because I was getting horrible shedding. Plus, the shipping charges were getting obscene. I mix BT with Miconazole Nitrate that I can get from my local Family Dollar, Wal-Mart, or Dollar General and I'm good.

Ok so I received my BT hair balm. When I first looked at it I was HIGHLY disappointed. I looked at the texture and thought it was going to be more solid rather than a creme. Anyway i used it today with a serious side eye massaged in for about 1 minute. My scalp is tingling and feels so GOOD!!!! It feels like it has saturated beneath my scalp. It feels so warm and tingly..LOL Now lets see if I get results. Thanks for the suggestions ladies.

Ok so I received my BT hair balm. When I first looked at it I was HIGHLY disappointed. I looked at the texture and thought it was going to be more solid rather than a creme. Anyway i used it today with a serious side eye massaged in for about 1 minute. My scalp is tingling and feels so GOOD!!!! It feels like it has saturated beneath my scalp. It feels so warm and tingly..LOL Now lets see if I get results. Thanks for the suggestions ladies.

Giirrlllll, you are gonna LOVE :love4: this hair balm!! :yep: Right now, I use it 2x's per week on wash days only. I apply to my freshly washed, cleaned scalp. Ooooo....the tingling on a clean scalp feels great!! This product keeps my scalp clean, keeps my new growth thick, but manageable. Every single time I order from this site, I order at least 2 or 3 jars at a time. Additionally, once the balm is finished, I have these wonderful jars for mixing or putting other stuff in.

I love it.

So, here's my disclaimer: If anyone is not happy with their Growth Specifics Revitalizing Hair Balm....PLEASE PM ME FOR MY SHIPPING ADDRESS...LOL!!!:lachen::lachen:

Someone please tell me that the sulfur smell fades away after awhile. I used BT for the first time last night and now I'm on my way to work the next morning feeling like I can still smell it. :ohwell:

I can't walk around smelling like someone's car on Mischief Night! If it doesn't fade eventually, I'll have to put it up on the sell/swap board.

Someone please tell me that the sulfur smell fades away after awhile. I used BT for the first time last night and now I'm on my way to work the next morning feeling like I can still smell it. :ohwell:

I can't walk around smelling like someone's car on Mischief Night! If it doesn't fade eventually, I'll have to put it up on the sell/swap board.

I like the smell it smells like peppermint. :ohwell: I don't smell the actual sulfur. If you can't take it mix it with something or PM me I'll take it off ur hands. :yep::lachen:

Divinefavor...are you not transitioning anymore? I guess I'll have to see what all this fuss is about...Boundless Tresses, here I come...

I like the smell it smells like peppermint. :ohwell: I don't smell the actual sulfur. If you can't take it mix it with something or PM me I'll take it off ur hands. :yep::lachen:

Do you have the balm or the actual serum? The sulfur smell from the serum hits me straight out of the bottle. I'm going to take your advice and transfer a little bit to an applicator bottle and add in some drops of strongly-scented EO. If that still doesn't work, keep your eye on that PM box! :grin:

Do you have the balm or the actual serum? The sulfur smell from the serum hits me straight out of the bottle. I'm going to take your advice and transfer a little bit to an applicator bottle and add in some drops of strongly-scented EO. If that still doesn't work, keep your eye on that PM box! :grin:

I have the balm. I didn't want to use the oil since I have tons of oil mixes at home. If you do have the oil mix it in a balm or creme type texture hair dress that smells good. :yep:

There are two versions of the oil... with and without scent. You must have gotten the one without scent if you are smelling that much sulfur. You need to add a fragrance to mask the smell.

I'm loving this oil. I bought the scented one and I don't smell sulfur at all. It smells like a nice light vanilla scent.

i've been a lurker for quite some time and i finally decided to reveal myself to the hair world! lol you guys have me over here reading all these old threads with my mouth hanging open! im drooling over the potential of regrowing my hair and im getting excited!!!! is anyone still using BT or MTG? please please please show me some pics!!!

i've been a lurker for quite some time and i finally decided to reveal myself to the hair world! lol you guys have me over here reading all these old threads with my mouth hanging open! im drooling over the potential of regrowing my hair and im getting excited!!!! is anyone still using BT or MTG? please please please show me some pics!!!

:hiya:

You can view my Fotki to see the results of Boundless Tresses (BT). The first time I used it was in 2007 and then I stopped (because I was content with the results). I was recovering from a setback and BT had gotten my hair back to a healthy state. I'm currently using it again. I've gained so much growth and thickness!!

I just placed my order today. Hopefully I can get some help with nape area. I would love to be able to wear my hair up this summer.

Wow, I wonder if her formula has changed. My mom, sister, bf and I each ordered 2 bottles a/b 18 months ago and neither of us noticed increased growth. We each used it every night until both bottles were gone and our hair didn't grow any faster, HOWEVER, we all like the way it made our hair feel.

Ladies will the balm give the same results as the serum? I am wondering if serum gives the faster growth. Also for those of you using the balm, how many times are you using it during the week and how long did you use it before you noticed results. Tia

I used the balm daily and got increased consistent growth.
ETA: I am unsure how long it took as I don't measure my growth as much. Once I did straighten I noticed a lot of growth. a few mnths I guess

Back