The Nerve of Boundless Tresses...

For a brief moment, I was getting carried away with the need, the urgent omg I'm dying need to order new hair products, but I calmed down. But then, there were the BT threads. And, I have to admit, the person who really did me in was LondonDiva and her picture of progress with BT right after she had her hair braided.

Sooooooooo....

I confess, I ordered last week and received my order today - very fast turn around time from the 24th to the 30th. Thank you NL.

Of course, as I type, I am sitting with the slight scent of sulfur wafting about me.

I just had my hair rebraided today and am seriously looking forward to all of the soft, thick new growth that you ladies have seen. I took pictures and will take pictures again at the end of each week for the next month. One day, I may even my pictures uploaded on the fotki.

Grow hair, grow!

The Nerve is right!!!! I have been BTing for 4 weeks now on almost freshly relaxed hair. Bam!! the new growth is crazy I am avoiding combing right now... I was trying to stretch for 8 to 14 weeks but I don't think that I will make it!!! If I have this much new growth now what would it be like in a month or two ?????:eek: :eek:

FINALLY! I received mine yesterday! I'm so excited! My scalp feels great already (tingly) and I can't wait to see more NG! :)

FINALLY! I received mine yesterday! I'm so excited! My scalp feels great already (tingly) and I can't wait to see more NG! :)
Hi MsKikki, I noticed that you just received your bt, and I am in a delima, I don't know which one to buy, I was heading towards the Gro Aut, but when I emailed her to ask questions about her products days ago, I just got a reply today, and it seems that she is not too anxious imo to promote her product to me. I don't know! Then going through the threads tonight I wanted to see was there anyone out there still using the BT opposed to using the OCT/MT which neither seems to be working for me.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I know you can't give me any feedback on your bt since you just received it, but just wanted to know have you tried any other growth aids that did not work for you as well?

I must have some seriously strange hair, because I am still trying to find the one! Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I havent heard of anyone getting any headaches from bt:nono:

Hmm then I don't know whats the problem. I used it for a few days and started getting bad headaches. I thought I might be allergic but i've used sulfur products on my face before and never had a reaction. Maybe i'm using too much. How often do you use it?

Hmm then I don't know whats the problem. I used it for a few days and started getting bad headaches. I thought I might be allergic but i've used sulfur products on my face before and never had a reaction. Maybe i'm using too much. How often do you use it?

I use mine every other day. No headaches that way. :yep:

I love BT. It really alleviates the itchies and does thicken up the hair nicely. I had stopped using it because the smell (scented was giving me some terrible headaches), but I started to massage the product throughout my hair which cut down on the smell for me and if that does not work, I will dilute it with some jojoba oil. My mother on the other hand, does not do too well with sulfer products so she had to stop using it.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Not using as much and massaging it throughout my hair seems to be working. I haven't seen any results yet but im being patient.

I don't know if it will make my hair grow but I'm a SUCKER for hair oils so I finally got a bottle to try. I got the scented one!

I actually don't mind the scent of sulfur though, I used Qhem's herbs and sulfur pomade way back when.

I'm considering buying BT. Why are there ravess but no pics. ;-(

This product has been around for a while so people who have been posting on the boards for a while already know it works. Do a search on another BT thread to see if you can get some pics. In the meantime, I am posting a link to Sparkling Flame's (I think that's what she goes by now) fotki. She experimented on herself before she marketed this to the public and there are lots of pictures there from when she was natural and relaxed and using BT.

http://public.fotki.com/Caisha/

But I am going to be another one who says it works. BT was the only thing to get my temples to fill in and they have been bald or near bald since I was NINE!

Last edited:
Does BT give anyone else scalp acne??? I get occasional small painful pimples on my scalp but Ive noticed since I started using BT that its gotten worse. Im going to try cutting it with some other oils and see if that helps if not I think maybe Ill just add it to my prepoo mixture. Not sure that itll do anything being used that way but I hate to let it go to waste.

Does BT give anyone else scalp acne??? I get occasional small painful pimples on my scalp but Ive noticed since I started using BT that its gotten worse. Im going to try cutting it with some other oils and see if that helps if not I think maybe Ill just add it to my prepoo mixture. Not sure that itll do anything being used that way but I hate to let it go to waste.

I cut BT... but not for those reasons. My hair/scalp hates oil. So, I mix BT with MN and it makes a cream that is better for my scalp. If you add some type of moisturizer to it, it cuts down on the scalp acne. I add Profectiv growth cream to my mix.

i dont know if i should get the oil or the balm. i wonder if it yields the same results.

I use the balm EXCLUSIVELY!!:yep: It gives the same wonderful results - thick, healthy, rapid new growth - without the runny oily-ness. I apply it to my clean scalp 2x's per week on wash days. I love the results. The Revitalizing Hair Balm contains the same ingredients as the liquid, but its a more solid consistency, so you can part and "grease" your scalp with it....Pure castor oil, coconut oil, peppermint essential oil, and a bit of sulphur. I love the tingly feeling I get right after applying to my freshly cleaned scalp. I usually purchase the balm by the 2's or 3's...would HATE to run out of my staple...LOL!:grin:

I use the balm EXCLUSIVELY!!:yep: It gives the same wonderful results - thick, healthy, rapid new growth - without the runny oily-ness. I apply it to my clean scalp 2x's per week on wash days. I love the results. The Revitalizing Hair Balm contains the same ingredients as the liquid, but its a more solid consistency, so you can part and "grease" your scalp with it....Pure castor oil, coconut oil, peppermint essential oil, and a bit of sulphur. I love the tingly feeling I get right after applying to my freshly cleaned scalp. I usually purchase the balm by the 2's or 3's...would HATE to run out of my staple...LOL!:grin:

I have been debating for weeks if I should get the balm. I tried the oil awhile ago, but I'm not too much into oils so I stopped using it. Thanks for your post, it really helped me to make my decision. :yep:

ok I am going to get the balm. I went to the website and it promoted 15% off however when i was ready to make the purchase the % didn't come off the total price. ;-( I'm going to wait until monday. It won't ship unitl then anyway.

Back