The Man That Look At Other Women

Kindheart

In your experience what do you think of the man who notices every woman with bare legs , semi attractive,the man who scans the room,the beach and generally looks at his surroundings but always look at every girl in sight.Is he a potential cheater ?

I think they’re potential cheaters. I’m not saying it’s wrong to look, but if you’re with someone and that other person is looking at every women that walks by but you, there is a problem. That tells me that they have a low attention span and they’re always on to the next. That would also make me feel some type of way. I hate talking to guys while they’re looking at girls passing by with their mind elsewhere. It’s disrespectful.

I believe is more than just being a potential cheater. Men and women that constantly scan the room, walk around, look at others do it to make the partner they are with feel uncomfortable and to create a feeling of insecurity/jealousy. Some do it to get a reaction out of you, test your boundaries, if you are paying attention to them, or have other people think they aren’t with you. From my extensive (long term) personal experience, this would be a deal breaker. Big red flag. I would end things with them immediately. Like i would leave them standing there, and text them good bye and have a nice life.

It is very disrespectful to openly check other women out. Especially if you KNOW it makes your partner uncomfortable. Some couples actually check and comment on the opposite sex and they don’t mind.

But whatever it is that is not ok with you, any person who won’t do that for you is not worth your time.

I believe is more than just being a potential cheater. Men and women that constantly scan the room, walk around, look at others do it to make the partner they are with feel uncomfortable and to create a feeling of insecurity/jealousy. Some do it to get a reaction out of you, test your boundaries, if you are paying attention to them, or have other people think they aren’t with you. From my extensive (long term) personal experience, this would be a deal breaker. Big red flag. I would end things with them immediately. Like i would leave them standing there, and text them good bye and have a nice life.

I agree with all of the bolded. This has been my experience with someone in the past. He definitely admitted he was doing it to test me to see if I was the jealous/crazy type.

Back