The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a lil CFC Gold to my hair and wrapped it up for the night....and as you can see, I'm 100% in favor of using the Soul Glo man for our mascot!!!:grin::grin

I joined this forum a few months ago, although was a lurker for a while...I really want to join this challenge...but after reading several posts, I'm still unsure on how to use the juice:lachen:on my relaxed hair that I wear straight almost daily. Would I use it on my ends only or what????? please help...I'm new to this HHJ!!!!!:perplexed

I joined this forum a few months ago, although was a lurker for a while...I really want to join this challenge...but after reading several posts, I'm still unsure on how to use the juice:lachen:on my relaxed hair that I wear straight almost daily. Would I use it on my ends only or what????? please help...I'm new to this HHJ!!!!!:perplexed

you would just rub a little bit on your and your ends, thats all. works well for relaxed and straight hair, i wear my hair wavey most of the time.

offensive to all five senses????????????????????? wow :blush: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

was the jherri curl era that bad?

:rolleyes:thats what i was wondering when i was watching. i grew up in the 90's so i never saw a jheri curl in person before lol

i agree with most of his video comments that, he just needs to shut up lol :grin:

...Just bought my CFC Gold...I'm excited...and speaking as someone who grew up in the 80s, YES, the Jheri Curl era was kinda bad...All of my friends who had Jheri Curls had major drip going on...but I still loved em', lol.

Just co-washed, dced and roux porsitied now I will apply the S-Curl...

Let the Soullllllllllllllllllllll GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO begin!!:lachen:

jheri curls werent really that wet were they? :rolleyes: or did the eddie murphy movie give them a bad rap?:rolleyes:

Yeah, some people's jheri's were out of control . . . mostly the ones who had the activator bottles permanently attached to their hand, walking around wearing a plastic cap in public and whatnot. :grin: I never used activator more than once a day. Speaking of which . . .

I DC'd overnight and used the CFG. Man, this stuff is bringing back memories. I swear the last time I used this product I was in 7th grade! So far, so good.

Yeah, some people's jheri's were out of control . . . mostly the ones who had the activator bottles permanently attached to their hand, walking around wearing a plastic cap in public and whatnot. :grin: I never used activator more than once a day. Speaking of which . . .

I DC'd overnight and used the CFG. Man, this stuff is bringing back memories. I swear the last time I used this product I was in 7th grade! So far, so good.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:@ everything you said

:dighole:...at him saying he thought the Jheri Curl was extinct! Anyhoo, I want to join the challenge :look:. I recently got my hair trimmed and I wanted several inches trimmed off because my ends were dry and see through. I do oil my ends with oil olive but I think I might need this too. If I do this challenge and stay on top of my trims then I won't need much taken off equals to retaining as much length as possible.

alright alright, lol i wasnt going to do it, i swear i wasnt, but here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AixmPErw1FU lol please read the comments too lol lol.

I always thought the Wave wave Nouveau was better because is was dry curls not wet ones, lol.

CAT_BOX_PW_Model.gif

Last edited:
Add me too! I'm using Lustrasilk primarily on my ends. Also cowashing and bunning, with rollersets in between. I have to use a little oil every now and again though. :look:

This is hilarious:lachen:

I'm from the Jheri Curl Era, but was never allowed to have one, my family is Pro Napps. But I'll tell you what juice bottle and all, for the next 3mos Imma be a Jheri Juice having, curl cap wearing, juice dripping spraying soul glo queen :lachen:.

I'm from the Jheri Curl Era, but was never allowed to have one, my family is Pro Napps. But I'll tell you what juice bottle and all, for the next 3mos Imma be a Jheri Juice having, curl cap wearing, juice dripping spraying soul glo queen :lachen:.
aaaahh you,

you are one of the many women on here l'd like to meet :grin:

jheri curls werent really that wet were they? :rolleyes: or did the eddie murphy movie give them a bad rap?:rolleyes:

Mine was *that* wet..yes. :yep: I kept my spray bottle in my pocketbook. :lol: One time my exboyfriend and I were 'shagging' and when I got up his pillow was all "juiced". :blush:

:rolleyes:thats what i was wondering when i was watching. i grew up in the 90's so i never saw a jheri curl in person before lol

i agree with most of his video comments that, he just needs to shut up lol :grin:

They ar egoing hard with the comments. LMAO :lachen:. That was a good laugh for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back