The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was *that* wet..yes. :yep: I kept my spray bottle in my pocketbook. :lol: One time my exboyfriend and I were 'shagging' and when I got up his pillow was all "juiced". :blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::lol::lol:, thank you for this post!!!!! wow.

didnt you feel "icky" or "sticky" with all that wet hair? i would lol

lmao this is going to be a funny a$$ challenge... i can already tell.

well thanks to my fellow juicer i can now rep the juice in every post i make :D oh yeah gangsta. my hair is gonna be more moisturized than ice cubes in boys in the hood!!!

Lol nice1 blackbarbie! I think all juicers should have this in their siggy.

BB may I steal?

Nope, gon right ahead, Mr. Glo loves the attention I'm sure. Probably hasn't had this much since '89, hahaha.

I found this clip from Hollywood Shuffle, I hope you Ladies don't become addicted like this guy.:lol:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWarviPtYIU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWarviPtYIU[/URL]

LOL, now that was FUNEEEEE. I think he might need a 12 step program for his activator addiction and the way his hair shrunk up all quick he needs a bottle of Porosity Control.

Okay, so last night did a quick wash with the new sulfate free Keracare :lick: (luv!!!), conditioned with Silicon Mix, then baggied with a combo of diluted Infusium 23 and CFG. It's now 11:12 and my hair has been moist and soft all day.(Yay Adora for your juice knowledge and challenge!)
I can easily put my hands thru my hair and that is not alway an easy thing to do.

All this talk about the juice has got me thinking, many of the old styles are rearing their heads again, what if The Curl actually does come back. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

lmao this is going to be a funny a$$ challenge... i can already tell.

well thanks to my fellow juicer i can now rep the juice in every post i make :D oh yeah gangsta. my hair is gonna be more moisturized than ice cubes in boys in the hood!!!

:lachen:MoMo I think there's going to be juice drippings left in every thread on this broad thanks to The Juice Challenge:afropick:

im DCing right nowwwwww, im into my 3rd hour of DC lol i got 2more left, yes i DC for a long timee lol lol. on dry hair of coure, after i rince this out, im juicingggg upppp!!!

whats in my DC tonight, i mixed ors with, proteina de perla, and about 2table spoons of aphogee two minute. yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i love conditioner more then i love cheeseburgers:lick:!! but id cut a toe off for "THE JUICE:blush:" AHAHAHAHAH

Adora are you DC'n with heat? and why are you DC'n so late girl...

:grin::grin: im using my trusty heat cap lol. and you know im always up late, talking to youuuu :lachen:. ahah. ok ok, im addicted to lhcf, im addicted to hair period......i need help, and i have a report to type for class lol :lachen:but im here taling about "JUICE" :lachen::lachen:. watching "Everybody hates chris" and wondering why there aint people on that show with jheri curls, since the show is reppin the 80's :rolleyes:

:grin::grin::grin:

:grin::grin: im using my trusty heat cap lol. and you know im always up late, talking to youuuu :lachen:. ahah. ok ok, im addicted to lhcf, im addicted to hair period......i need help, and i have a report to type for class lol :lachen:but im here taling about "JUICE" :lachen::lachen:. watching "Everybody hates chris" and wondering why there aint people on that show with jheri curls, since the show is reppin the 80's :rolleyes:

:grin::grin::grin:

I know right, I'm always up at this time, this is the only time I get me time besides that my SO snores,lol

How do you ladies sleep with the cap on your head, I actually tired it last night but then my scalp started itch, so I took it off.

Yeah I will just stick with juicing, I don't want to press my luck with SO, I still have a lil over 9mos of juicing to go.

This thread moves FAST!!!!

I juiced up last night and this morning

Also since I do the C & G method, it seems like it is the same as the "juice" same ingredients and stuff and mix it with Infusium 23 and oils. If it is not the same as the "juice" maybe similar to the homemade ones. Either way I use C&G in the morning and CFCG at night.

Is anyone making their own juice? If so, please share your recipe because the ingredients in cfcg are:perplexed

- Vegetable Glycerine - *most impt ingredient*
- Rose Water
- Giovanni direct leave in - new thick formula with aloe vera
- 1/4 teaspoon each of two of your fave oils (try and pick cermide based oils such as wheatgerm and kukui)
- few drops Vitamin E to preserve

and Get juicing :lol:

Off to the store! Thanks a bunch.

- Vegetable Glycerine - *most impt ingredient*
- Rose Water
- Giovanni direct leave in - new thick formula with aloe vera
- 1/4 teaspoon each of two of your fave oils (try and pick cermide based oils such as wheatgerm and kukui)
- few drops Vitamin E to preserve

and Get juicing :lol:

Ok - so I've been "juicing" for months and was just gonna watch this thread from afar. Nahhhhh . . . add me to the list.

Thanks hun. . . and fellow juicers.

I'm thinking that wave nouveau finishing mist is too light. Maybe I need to get s-curl.

Hmm..... I think I'll buy it anyway and use as a light moisturizer.

After all my posts, I STILL don't have my juice lol. Presentation today, tests tomorrow, so I probably can't run to the store until Thursday. My hair is hating me at the moment... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back