The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 69526 i mix this in with my deep conditioner alot and the results are always:love:

Ion hard water conditioner

WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,CETYL ALCOHOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,ACETAMIDE MEA ,STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE ,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ,PPG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE ETHER ,FRAGRANCE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,POLYSORBATE 20 ,PANTHENOL ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE ,CITRIC ACID ,AMODIMETHICONE ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,TRIDECETH-12 ,WHEATGERMAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE HYDRO ,METHYLPARABEN ,LACTIC ACID ,PROPYLPARABEN ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE ,BUTYLPARABEN ,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE ,ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF E ,CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER ,CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTR ,HEDERA HELIX (IVY) EXTRACT ,URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT ,EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT ,POLLEN EXTRACT

Hmmmm that stuff sounds pretty good!:lick: So it reverses the effects of hard water?:eyebrows2

Hey ya'll still over here with my Taliah Waajid 'natchal juice'. I :love: this stuff. Shhhh don't tell S-curl :) Our break up was hard enough, I don't want him to know I've moved on already...:lol:

I did something a little different...I put my hair in TST then I mixed my CFCG with 1/2 teaspoon of wheatgerm oil and a finger plop of cantu shea butter leave in conditioner and then applied the mixture to my twists. They are soooo moisturized :lick: :yep: I was trying to find a way to use up the jar of cantu shea butter leave in....my mixture worked and there were no white beady beads :up:

I have been juicing and experimenting with a few...I can't get the pic to upload so you can check it out here

http://keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com/2010/06/you-think-i-have-enough-of-juice.html

Today was the first time that my hair has felt over moisturized...So tonight I mixed a little moisturizing conditioner , oil, and honey with Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor ... My hair said thank-you..

I'm juiced and air drying overnight...

Hi Traycee, I love your blog. It's really good and I've learned a lot from it :yep:. Thank you :grin:

I did something a little different...I put my hair in TST then I mixed my CFCG with 1/2 teaspoon of wheatgerm oil and a finger plop of cantu shea butter leave in conditioner and then applied the mixture to my twists. They are soooo moisturized :lick: :yep: I was trying to find a way to use up the jar of cantu shea butter leave in....my mixture worked and there were no white beady beads :up:

Yeah I have a jar of cantu shea buttah that I need to use up as well!:yep:

Today is wash nigh. I will sash and deep condition evernight when I get back in the house. Come morning, I will rinse out and juice with scurl and baggie.

I washed my hair in braids so I used Qhemet's OHHB & AOHC and my hair feels good. I'm going to use sta sof fro in a couple of days to replenish the moisture b/c I'm finding I don't need to use the juice everyday now.

Oh, how do you tell if your water is hard...:scratchch

Personally, I could tell that my water was hard (and having a negative effect on my hair) because my hair wasn't retaining any moisture.

Hard water map

hardwatermap.jpeg

Still juicing but I am finding that I don't have to juice every single day for the strands. I'm not sure if it's product build-up or if it's that the strand is holding the "juice" longer. I will find out after my weekly wash!

Has anybody had to start increasing their shampoo or washes because of product build-up with the juice?

In the beginning of the challenge I was getting a little carried away and my hair was a big greasy mess by wash day. :grin: I still co-wash weekly but I juice less now, only as needed.

In the beginning of the challenge I was getting a little carried away and my hair was a big greasy mess by wash day. :grin: I still co-wash weekly but I juice less now, only as needed.

Yeah you cant be goin overboard with tha juice:drowning:...:giggle: Ya gotta stay on the juiceship with us:yep:

Hey Soulfusion!:wave: Where you been hiding:curtain:

You know how it goes ... take a week off and when you come back you're playing catch up. This is gonna be a lonnnnnnng busy summer.

At least I have my hair routine down pat. Short, simple, and sweet. I've gotten some really good tips here. My new growth is starting to become more obvious. I've NEVER seen this much of my natural hair in my life and it's pretty exciting. I was telling my brother that we have similar hair textures (I've always thought he has pretty hair) and he was like :rolleyes:. I can't help it ... I'm fascinated.

How's it going with you? Been to the "country" lately? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back