The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running low on my CFC instant moisturizer/Aphogee leave-in/Lavender EO mix so I bought a bottle of S-Curl today to get those B-vits. My hair does well with products with vitamins so I'll continue with the S-Curl and I'm gonna use it straight, no mix.

I'm on a super low manipulation reggie on this 52 week stretch I'm on. My hair is still cornrowed. I was redoing them every two weeks but I'm gonna try to reduce it to once a month during this stretch. I've also been co-washing and tea rinsing with my hair in braids. The last time I took them out and re-braided which was a week ago I can already tell that what I'm doing is going to be noticeably beneficial to my thickness and retention when I'm done. The juicing is really helping get my moisture balance back.

Hey Chelz,

Are you going to post pic on the July 1? Do you think you've retained 1.5 inches?

Girl I'm 1 year into transitioning so my hair is a hot mess right now:eek2:, curls/waves+straight ends=:nono::nono::nono:...

:sekret:I had trimmed it awhile back:shhh:, havent bothered to check the length though, plus I cant tell cause I dont ever bother to measure it...:giggle: But tha juice makes it feel stronger...:lick:

What about you? Have you retained?:eyebrows2

I now mix my CFCG with Wave Nouveau & Infusium 23 talk about juiceeeeeeeee. My hair soft and nice. Today I am DCing with Silk elements, honey, Alter Ego and some oils. Then once I rinse that out I will add my BeeMine deja milk with my juice mix. I am now over 16wks post should be relaxing in another two weeks am excitied to see how must growth and thickness I have gotten.
Oh did I say I was hook on the coffee/black tea rinse LOL I love the new hair color I got and my shedding has slowed a lot not much like in the beginning. Thanks again ladies for the advice

Last edited:
Still juicing but I am finding that I don't have to juice every single day for the strands. I'm not sure if it's product build-up or if it's that the strand is holding the "juice" longer. I will find out after my weekly wash!

Has anybody had to start increasing their shampoo or washes because of product build-up with the juice?

Didn't juice yesterday but I didn't need to but I did juice this morning. I don't want to fall off the wagon.

I now mix my CFCG with Wave Nouveau & Infusium 23 talk about juiceeeeeeeee. My hair soft and nice. Today I am DCing with Silk elements, honey, Alter Ego and some oils. Then once I rinse that out I will add my BeeMine deja milk with my juice mix. I am now over 16wks post should be relaxing in another two weeks am excitied to see how must growth and thickness I have gotten.
Oh did I say I was hook on the coffee/black tea rinse LOL I love the new hair color I got and my shedding has slowed a lot not much like in the beginning. Thanks again ladies for the advice

What color is your hair now??:eyebrows2

Still keeping it juicy!! I am finding with Stay so soft fro I only have to juice ever 2 days cause my hair retains the juice so well.

Girl I'm 1 year into transitioning so my hair is a hot mess right now:eek2:, curls/waves+straight ends=:nono::nono::nono:...

:sekret:I had trimmed it awhile back:shhh:, havent bothered to check the length though, plus I cant tell cause I dont ever bother to measure it...:giggle: But tha juice makes it feel stronger...:lick:

What about you? Have you retained?:eyebrows2

I think I have retained but I may have lost alot due to breakage :ohwell: I think I have found the reason for my breakage and once I get this under control I can continue my journey. :look:

I started out using wn and scurl then I switched to my own glycerin mix. I use it 2x a day. And i just put in yarn braids again so I'm using that for my moisture spray as well but here are my results so far from juicing. I have been getting my juice on and I love it.

Rhia,
You've got great growth for less than 2 months! How long do you leave your braids in? I'm thinking about getting some 2 strand twist braids, so I can juice, co-wash and let it be.

I'm still juicing twice a day, but my twa loves moisture, so I have to add a leave in and be sure to seal with olive oil or coconut oil.

Ion hard water conditioner

WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,CETYL ALCOHOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,ACETAMIDE MEA ,STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE ,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ,PPG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE ETHER ,FRAGRANCE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,POLYSORBATE 20 ,PANTHENOL ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE ,CITRIC ACID ,AMODIMETHICONE ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,TRIDECETH-12 ,WHEATGERMAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE HYDRO ,METHYLPARABEN ,LACTIC ACID ,PROPYLPARABEN ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE ,BUTYLPARABEN ,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE ,ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF E ,CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER ,CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTR ,HEDERA HELIX (IVY) EXTRACT ,URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT ,EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT ,POLLEN EXTRACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back