The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats good chelz? i hear you been holding it down while i was gone, good lookin!

i apreciated it girl!!!

Glad you're back, I hope all is well. Chelz had this thang on loc! She even had folks on "The Juicers Most Wanted List" for not reporting in. :lachen:

Attention!!!!!!!!!!The new "Juicers Most Wanted () List" #6 is out!!!! All members of tha Juice Squad must come together and find ALL of these misplaced juicers,we must save them from the Anti-Juicer() before it is too late!!! HURRY!!!!!!! Undalay Undalayyyyyy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juicers Most Wanted List #6 These Juicers have been missing for far to long. We need to find out if they have fell off the Juicewagon, If anyone spots a juicer on this listPLEASE call the juice hotline 1-618-303-9084,sponsored by tha Skala 3G Network with nationwide service, we have operators sitting by to answer your calls, All calls will remain ju-nonymous, We just want to get Da Juice on top of their heads BTW there is NO Reward

1. twinkletoes17
2. CoutureMe06
3. SEMO
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy
7. 20Something
8. CICI24
9. LadyPBC
10. mEmYSELFaNDj
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden
14. Evo-ny
15. ~Charlotte*York~

*Still Missing*()
1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone
10. mush211
11. Tyra
12. mewzickmorena
13. sqzbly1908

Have ya seen 'em??? Cuz we haven't....

Last edited:
Lol girl where you been??? I was losing hope!! I was starting to hear the crickets in here!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

ive been dealing with life, i crept in one day tho about 3 weeks ago and saw you posting, but i was on my boyfreinds phone so i didnt post :nono: i was straight missing lhcf

You know how it goes ... take a week off and when you come back you're playing catch up. This is gonna be a lonnnnnnng busy summer.

At least I have my hair routine down pat. Short, simple, and sweet. I've gotten some really good tips here. My new growth is starting to become more obvious. I've NEVER seen this much of my natural hair in my life and it's pretty exciting. I was telling my brother that we have similar hair textures (I've always thought he has pretty hair) and he was like :rolleyes:. I can't help it ... I'm fascinated.

How's it going with you? Been to the "country" lately? :grin:

No I havent been to the country lately, how was your trip to the country? Your mom had that old bottle of Scurl? lol...:grin:

ive been dealing with life, i crept in one day tho about 3 weeks ago and saw you posting, but i was on my boyfreinds phone so i didnt post :nono: i was straight missing lhcf

Aww its okay, I think that might have been the day we thought you just didnt feel like checkin in,:giggle:. Are you still using the braid spray mix? I remember you said your hair was all black,:D

Aww its okay, I think that might have been the day we thought you just didnt feel like checkin in,:giggle:. Are you still using the braid spray mix? I remember you said your hair was all black,:D

yup, im no longer blond in the front :grin:, my hair is about an inch and some change longer. i have to do a touch up this week.

and i dont use the braid spray mix anymore since im wearing straight hair, i still use my care free curl, and guess what I LOVE COCONUT OIL NOW!!!!

yup, im no longer blond in the front :grin:, my hair is about an inch and some change longer. i have to do a touch up this week.

and i dont use the braid spray mix anymore since im wearing straight hair, i still use my care free curl, and guess what I LOVE COCONUT OIL NOW!!!!

Yes Adora you were missing out on the oils:yep:, they really can make a difference!!:D

How do you use your coconut oil? :eyebrows2

Oooooo I want in on this challenge. Im using Wave Nouveau and S-curl(when I get some more) DC weekly or Bi weekly sometimes.

Oooooo I want in on this challenge. Im using Wave Nouveau and S-curl(when I get some more) DC weekly or Bi weekly sometimes.

Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE LaLaa!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

:woohoo2::creatures:headspin::2cool::headspin: :reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::headspin::2cool: :headspin::creatures:woohoo2:
:lots::dance7::thewave::dance7::lots:
..:hottub::band2::circle::welcome2::circle::band2: :hottub:
....:bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline:
...:kisses::cheers::trampolin:Flahsssss:weird::weird::drunk: :drunk: :blowkiss: :drunk::drunk::weird::weird::Flahsssss :trampolin :cheers::kisses:
:congrats::creatures:bouncy::creatures:creatures :bouncy::creatures:creatures:bouncy::creatures :congrats:
....:eyebrows2 :sweet::band::club::band::sweet: :eyebrows2
:rosebud::poker::seesaw::jester::wow::takecover: :wow: :jester::seesaw::poker::rosebud:
:bath::bdance::strong::hero::grouphug3::hero: :strong::bdance::bath:

I did a co-wash followed by honey rinse and juiced with CFCG. My hair is SUPER soft, no knots, no tangles ... its scaring me ... where is MY hair?!? :lachen:

Still in a weave install, about to spray my braids with s-curl so they can get all moist and jheri juicy. lol Then i'll put on my satin bonnet.

i put my juice on and then i put coconut oil after, i love this oil. it smells bangin!!!!

Yeah its great for shine and softness:lick: And it also helps prevent protein loss from the hair:yep:, you are really gonna have some extra serious retention with tha juice and coconut oil:hula:

And last night I tried to give Scurl another go but it just wasnt cutting it:nono:,its wayyyyyy too light. CFCG is officially the way to go:yep:, I might still try some braid spray though:giggle:

Adora's back! :wave: We missed you.

A few pages back, I talked about my mixture of CFCG and LTR Leave In. I know Chelz and a couple other ladies were considering it. Have you all tried it yet? What were your results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back