The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adora's back! :wave: We missed you.

A few pages back, I talked about my mixture of CFCG and LTR Leave In. I know Chelz and a couple other ladies were considering it. Have you all tried it yet? What were your results?

thank you foxeee, i missed you tooo!!!!!!!!!!

and: i have not tried that mix yet. i know my cfcg and coconut oil is the bomb for my straight hair!!!

I need to catch up as always but from what I read on this page, Adora is back and ther is no juice hotline.... you can't sleep on the juice thread. I was only gone like 4 days.
last week I was rocking a juicy wash n go look. I say look cause it wasn't a wash n go. I did dry geling. I smoothed long aid on my dry hair, then followed by eco styler. My curl pattern was uber defined (and before you ask Chelz, no I do got no pitchas DH needs to buy me a camera)so much so that my brother asked me if I had a curly perm. I asked him if he done lost his mind. Then DH giddily interjected... "but she used Jheri curl juice"

Baby afrikurl had flat twists last week and this week box braids. I only use long aid and coconut oil. Our container of long aid is almost gone and we only bought it at the beginning of the challenge. My last 2lb jar lasted almost a yr. Although I super love long aid I will ezperiement with my own juicy concotion with out as many chemicals.

No juice for me this week. I flatironed my hair. t came out poofy-straight which I hate but I am able to do some cute styles that my natural hair won't cooperate in. Today I have a southern-tease bun with a hair toy I been dying to use from a yr ago.

Adora welcome back and Firstbizzle you too. Weren't you mia for a while? Adora did you relax your hair completely or heat straighten your texlaxed hair? and where is them pitchas. I think it's been 24 hrs. I was still waitin on the ones from the last time you texlaxed, colored and cut. The juice thread is like an elephant. We neva forget.

Adora welcome back and Firstbizzle you too. Weren't you mia for a while? Adora did you relax your hair completely or heat straighten your texlaxed hair? and where is them pitchas. I think it's been 24 hrs. I was still waitin on the ones from the last time you texlaxed, colored and cut. The juice thread is like an elephant. We neva forget.

no, i didnt relaxe bone straight,my hair doesnt even look relaxed when its wet:nono: so i flat ironed it almost bone straight. i dont have the pics yet cuz im a slacker and didnt get my big butt up to look for my camera charger:look:,:nono:

i dont know what the hell it is!!!!!! im going to try to keep looking, i have to flat iron my sister hair day :nono: and she is natural with a head full,

so i have to leave soon. but i will have pics up sooner then later....thats life sometimes:rolleyes:.

Hey Girl, nah I'm still M.I.A.:yep: I just stopped by to welcome my girl Adora back, although I may start posting in here again.:look:

Last edited:
no, i didnt relaxe bone straight,my hair doesnt even look relaxed when its wet:nono: so i flat ironed it almost bone straight. i dont have the pics yet cuz im a slacker and didnt get my big butt up to look for my camera charger:look:,:nono:

i dont know what the hell it is!!!!!! im going to try to keep looking, i have to flat iron my sister hair day :nono: and she is natural with a head full,

so i have to leave soon. but i will have pics up sooner then later....thats life sometimes:rolleyes:.

I hope she's full BSL by now. I know last time she was scraping it.

Peeping in and alas I see Adora has made it back!
Welcome back Adora! Your girls held the Jheri's Hair Foundation DOWN! :lachen:
Just so you know, we are Jheri's kids and we love da juice.
This thread has been going strong!

---I gotta make a call---
Cheeeeeeeeeeeelz!
Hold up! No more Juice hotline!!!
:fishslap:

Last edited:
I hope she's full BSL by now. I know last time she was scraping it.

oh yes!!! she is FULL bsl now!!!! she was so happy hoping around, and im like standing there with flat iron in my hand like :ohwell:can you sit yaself down!!!!!!! so i can fricken finish:wallbash:.

i still didnt finish i told her to finish herself since i did half of it. :grin:. i just wanted to get back on lhcf so bad :lachen:

You cancel the Juice Hotline, Chelz?

lol hey MaxJones!! yea there really is no need for the juice hotline anymore....:ohwell:

if people want to juice. let them juice, if they dont, well so be it, its alright:grin:

Peeping in and alas I see Adora has made it back!
Welcome back Adora! Your girls held the Jheri's Hair Foundation DOWN! :lachen:
Just so you know, we are Jheri's kids and we love da juice.
This thread has been going strong!

---I gotta make a call---
Cheeeeeeeeeeeelz!
Hold up! No more Juice hotline!!!
:fishslap:

Dannnnnng:lachen: Yall caught me!!:giggle: I just thought I would switch up my voicemail for awhile since everytime some non-LHCFer calls me they are like girlll whats up with ya voicemail??:lol: Somebody was on there screamin...:lachen: And my mom was like girl you need to take that off of there cause its not professional sounding...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe I will bring the hotline back to life after awhile:yep:, but nobody had called for a few days and then as soon as I change it yall noticed!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I need to catch up as always but from what I read on this page, Adora is back and ther is no juice hotline.... you can't sleep on the juice thread. I was only gone like 4 days.
last week I was rocking a juicy wash n go look. I say look cause it wasn't a wash n go. I did dry geling. I smoothed long aid on my dry hair, then followed by eco styler. My curl pattern was uber defined (and before you ask Chelz, no I do got no pitchas DH needs to buy me a camera)so much so that my brother asked me if I had a curly perm. I asked him if he done lost his mind. Then DH giddily interjected... "but she used Jheri curl juice"

Baby afrikurl had flat twists last week and this week box braids. I only use long aid and coconut oil. Our container of long aid is almost gone and we only bought it at the beginning of the challenge. My last 2lb jar lasted almost a yr. Although I super love long aid I will ezperiement with my own juicy concotion with out as many chemicals.

No juice for me this week. I flatironed my hair. t came out poofy-straight which I hate but I am able to do some cute styles that my natural hair won't cooperate in. Today I have a southern-tease bun with a hair toy I been dying to use from a yr ago.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lol You just knew I was gonna ask for pitchas:Flahsssss, cause those pics of Baby Afrikurl were soooooo cute:yep:, awwwwwww:blush3:

And I think poofy straight is cute though, I found a new hair toy today! Finally got those goody spin pins from CVS. It was the last box and they are in blonde color:rolleyes:. They are alot bigger than I thought but they work very well:yep:

Adora's back! :wave: We missed you.

A few pages back, I talked about my mixture of CFCG and LTR Leave In. I know Chelz and a couple other ladies were considering it. Have you all tried it yet? What were your results?

Oh snap I forgot about that:blush:, thanks for reminding me, I will try it soon, I might go mix it up now:yep: I'm almost out of CFCG, gotta get sum mo'

Hey Chelz, Adora and fellow juicers,

Closet juicer finally checking in. I have been lurking and juicing with y'all since the beginning. Juicing faithfully with my s-curl.

Dannnnnng:lachen: Yall caught me!!:giggle: I just thought I would switch up my voicemail for awhile since everytime some non-LHCFer calls me they are like girlll whats up with ya voicemail??:lol: Somebody was on there screamin...:lachen: And my mom was like girl you need to take that off of there cause its not professional sounding...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe I will bring the hotline back to life after awhile:yep:, but nobody had called for a few days and then as soon as I change it yall noticed!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

It was fun...I enjoyed the juice hotline. It does suck if you use if for business and yt folks call and be like "huh, I don't get it":lachen:
I know if I was kin folk, I'd say damm Chelz you know you wrong for that:lachen:... why you gotta bring back the curl...keep hope---juice alive:grin:
Chelz we enjoyed it that all that matters thanks for it even if...http://www.payphone-directory.org/sounds/wav/bell/disconnected.wav
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back