The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the ingredients to the AOHC and OHHB again? We might have to post these as alternate options for juice in the next challenge, as well as that Bee Mine Juicy stuff:lick:

I listed the ingredients in this post. :yep:

Amla and Olive Heavy Cream ingredients:

Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Organic Amla, Organic Brahmi, Organic Aloe Africana, MSM, Vegetable Glycerin, Conditioning Emulsifier, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin, Essential Oil Blend

Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm
ingredients:

Pure Grapeseed Oil, Pure Olive Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifier, Pure Wildflower Honey, MSM, Naturally Scented

I listed the ingredients in this post. :yep:

Amla and Olive Heavy Cream ingredients:

Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Organic Amla, Organic Brahmi, Organic Aloe Africana, MSM, Vegetable Glycerin, Conditioning Emulsifier, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin, Essential Oil Blend

Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm
ingredients:

Pure Grapeseed Oil, Pure Olive Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifier, Pure Wildflower Honey, MSM, Naturally Scented

Thanks Mondo, we gotta get everybody up on your form of tha juice!:grin:

Lol, do you still value your kneecaps??:lachen:

I did a twist out last night and juiced. Since I blew out my hair, I won't be juicing again until wash day. Probably in 2-3 days.

Under my steamer right now - did a DC on dry hair with the G3 Ceramides mask. It is sooo creamy. I hope my hair feels as good afterwards as it did after I put the cond in. I've been juicing. My mother had me buy her a bottle of S-Curl. So Mommy's juicing, too.

Under my steamer right now - did a DC on dry hair with the G3 Ceramides mask. It is sooo creamy. I hope my hair feels as good afterwards as it did after I put the cond in. I've been juicing. My mother had me buy her a bottle of S-Curl. So Mommy's juicing, too.

Yayyyyy Mommy is juicing! :yahoo:

Had an event to go to & didn't have time to post about my G3 Ceramides experience. This one was way better than the Shea Butter Masque. After I rinsed my hair was totally detangled on it's own. Afterwards I generously sprayed my hair all over with the S-Curl & baggied until right before I walked out of the door. Then I took my curl cloth & scrunched my hair. My airdried hair is soft & fluffy with plenty of body.

Had an event to go to & didn't have time to post about my G3 Ceramides experience. This one was way better than the Shea Butter Masque. After I rinsed my hair was totally detangled on it's own. Afterwards I generously sprayed my hair all over with the S-Curl & baggied until right before I walked out of the door. Then I took my curl cloth & scrunched my hair. My airdried hair is soft & fluffy with plenty of body.

Is this a Skala product?

WHEEZ THE JUICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1hEKqZz-OY

:lachen::lachen:

So I've been dabbling with this juice thing the past two days and I must ask...is it ok to use a styling product over your juice? I've been generously applying Roux Curl Softly to damp hair in the morning, but I have to put some gel over it to hold my style.

Does that go against the rules?

I know I'm not a frequent updater, but I'm still here and still juicing like crazy!! Today all I've been thinking of is getting home, co-washing and juicing!!!

My hair is cornrowed into a bun but I'm still keeping it JUICY. Bought a bottle of Hawaiian Silky 14n1 this past weekend, didn't need it I just love the way it smells an will use it when I run out of No Drip moisturizer.

My hair is cornrowed into a bun but I'm still keeping it JUICY. Bought a bottle of Hawaiian Silky 14n1 this past weekend, didn't need it I just love the way it smells an will use it when I run out of No Drip moisturizer.

Lol you will probably sniff it during the day just for the smell...I do that with ALL products...:lachen:

I started out using wn and scurl then I switched to my own glycerin mix. I use it 2x a day. And i just put in yarn braids again so I'm using that for my moisture spray as well but here are my results so far from juicing. I have been getting my juice on and I love it.

I started out using wn and scurl then I switched to my own glycerin mix. I use it 2x a day. And i just put in yarn braids again so I'm using that for my moisture spray as well but here are my results so far from juicing. I have been getting my juice on and I love it.

What do you use in your juicy mix?:eyebrows2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back